剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
So, what kind of torture are we expecting?
那么 我们会受到什么样的折磨呢
Is she a beatings kind of bitch,
她是那种喜欢暴♥力♥的婊♥子♥
or are head games more her thing?
还是爱玩精神虐待啊
Silence.
安静
Still playing with fire, Zephyr?
还是爱玩火啊 泽弗
I thought we taught you better.
我以为我们把你教得很好呢
What the hells?
什么情况
Oat bar?
燕麦棒吃吗
Ah, sleeping on the job.
啊 工作时睡觉
Employee of the damn month.
本月最佳员工
Hey, Durek.
嘿 杜雷克
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Shit.
操
John, emergency situation.
约翰 紧急情况
Damn straight, we're about to win.
说得直白点 我们就要赢了
Shut the game down.
停止游戏
There's a murderer on your team.
你们队里有个杀人犯
So? You have three on yours.
所以呢 你的队里还有三个呢
I just found Durek
我刚刚找到杜雷克
with a bullet in his skull.
头上被射了一枪
Shit.
靠
Anyone on your crew want him dead?
你的队员里有人想要他死吗
Everyone wanted him dead.
每个人都想让他死
The guy taught a master class in dick bag.
那小子得罪了所有人
Lose eyes on anyone during the game?
过程中有谁消失过吗
Just one.
只有一个
Mace.
梅斯
It's nice to have you home, Zephyr.
很高兴你回家了 泽弗
After what she did, she should be sent to the pit
鉴于她之前做的 她应该被关起来
until she's made right.
直到悔过
Your sister was wrong to run,
你妹妹是不该跑
but she was right about the harvest.
但是关于麦收 她是对的
She loved us enough to break our laws to save us.
她很爱我们 为了就我们 所以才会打破规矩
We're just illiterate farmers to her.
对她来说 我们只是目不识丁的农民
No better than cows.
比牛好不了多少
Not true, cows are way nicer.
不是这样的 牛要好得多
They said I was the drama queen.
他们说我是戏剧女王
It was hard for her living in your shadow.
生活在你的阴影下对她来说很难
My shadow?
我的阴影下吗
She was the good kid. I was the freak.
她是好孩子 而我才是那个怪胎
Ah, but history remembers the freaks.
但是历史能记住的只会是怪胎啊
Even Zaia knew you were special.
连扎亚都知道你很特别
Look, there's something coming.
听着 有事要发生了
We've heard the rumors, and we pray for all the Quad.
我们听到流言了 我们会为奎德祈祷的
It's gonna take more than a prayer.
这不只是祈祷那么简单
But Leith can help.
里斯可以帮忙的
I just need access to the Tapestry.
我需要挂毯
The Tapestry is forbidden.
挂毯不可以
Its knowledge must never be misused again.
它的知识绝不能再被滥用
I saw something on it when I was a kid.
我小时候在上面看到过一些东西
A monster.
一个怪兽
An extinct species that they're cloning on Westerley,
他们在韦斯特利克隆的灭绝物种
changing an entire moon's atmosphere so it can live.
改变整个行星的大气层 使其适宜生存
And when it does, everyone on Westerley will die.
当这发生时 韦斯特利的所有人都会死
The answer to how to stop it is somewhere on the Tapestry.
如何阻止它的答案就在挂毯上
Cloning, terraforming...
克隆 地球化
These abominations are why the Tapestry is forbidden.
这些可憎的事情就是禁止人们接近挂毯的原因
You would use its knowledge
你会用它的知识
to annihilate an entire species?
消灭整个物种吗
It's against everything we believe.
这与我们的信念背道而驰
The Lady wants to annihilate all of the human species.
那个女士想消灭所有人类
Westerley's just the beginning, Leith will be next.
韦斯特利只是个开始 利斯将是下一个
If you don't give us the rug, we have an army to take it.
如果你不把挂毯给我们 我们就派军队来拿
Well, I'm sorry Zephyr hasn't schooled you
很抱歉 泽弗没有更好地用我们的方法
better in our ways.
来教育你
We are peaceful, yes.
我们热爱和平
But we're not helpless.
但我们不软弱
The tea, she drugged the tea.
茶 她给茶下药
I, uh, I didn't drink the tea.
我 我没喝茶
Ah, my secret ingredient.
啊 我的秘方
It's beautiful, isn't it?
很漂亮 不是吗
Never had land like this on Qresh.
克雷什上从未有这样的风景
Pip?
皮普
What are you wearing?
你穿的什么
It's itchy as shit,
它很想出来
but hells if I ain't rocking the crap out of it, right?
如果我不让它出来 就会下地狱的 对吧
How are you...
你怎么
what is...
这是
Okay, it's just... it's a dizzy spell.
没事 只是一个 让人晕眩的魔咒
It's totally norms when you're super-sized.
当你怀孕时 这完全是正常的
Oh, my gods, oh, my gods, oh, my gods, oh, my gods...
哦 我的天呐 哦 我的天呐 哦 我的天呐 哦 我的天呐
I hope she takes after you.
希望她长得像你
She?
她吗
Great Mother says it's a girl.
伟大母亲说是个女孩
She's kicking.
她在踢你
Sweet mother of shit.
什么幸福母亲
Strong heart. Just like her mama.
坚强一点 做她的好妈妈
No, I have to get back.
不 我得回去
Westerly needs me.
韦斯特利需要我
Leith needs you.
里斯需要你
Maybe if you stayed home like a good daughter,
如果你像个乖女儿一样待在家里
then I'd still be alive.
我也许还活着
The real Pip would never say that.
真正的皮普决不会那样说的
Then what would I say, Zeph?
那我会怎么说呢 小泽
Wake up, Jaqobis.
醒醒 雅库比斯
These animals belong in cages,
这些动物应该被关在笼子里
not playing hide and damn sneak.
而不是玩躲猫猫和鬼鬼祟祟的游戏
Johnny's got the prisoners isolated in the yard.
约翰尼把囚犯们隔离在院子里
We can still contain the situation.
我们仍能控制局势
Well, there's a console I can use in Psych Ward
我可以在精神病区用一个控制台
to lock down the yard.
把院子锁起来
The Psych Ward's quieter than I remember.
精神病区比我记忆中的安静多了
Well, we upped their meds after the riot.
暴♥乱♥之后 我们增加了他们的药量
I got a stash of weapons in my office.
我在办公室里藏了很多武器
Might wanna call the doctor first.
可能要先打电♥话♥给医生
What's wrong?
怎么了
Little less drooly than uje.
动也不动了
They're not overmedicated.
他们不是治疗过度了
I think they're dead.
我觉得他们是死了
We're coming for you, Junkie!
我们来找你们了 瘾君子
The hells, Johnny?
干什么啊 约翰尼
Coaches are supposed to coach.
教练就应该去指导的啊
Sorry, dudes, emergency drill.
抱歉 紧急演习
The Warden wants us back in our cells until she gets here.
典狱长想让我们在她回来之前都呆在牢房♥里
All prisoners, return to your cells.
所有囚犯 回到自己的牢房♥
Oh, so, I guess second chances are bullshit.
所以第二次机会都是扯淡的吧
I'm sure it's nothing, but the sooner we get
我觉得没事的 但我们越早回到我们的老巢
in our hidey-holes, the sooner we can sort this out.
就越早能解决这件事
You want us all to work as a team,
你想让我们所有人合作
then why don't you get on the level with us?
那你为什么不跟我们说实话
Can't expect us to risk our lives killing aliens
你不能让我们冒着生命危险杀外星人
and then treat us like criminals.
然后再被当成罪犯来对待啊
Durek was killed.
杜雷克被杀了
Durek was stationed near Psych Ward.
杜雷克是驻扎在精神病区的
My team was nowhere near there.
我的队伍离得很远
But my team was.
我队伍在啊
Smart money says the Warden thinks it was me.
聪明的人会认为典狱长觉得是我♥干♥的
You're the only one who didn't go into the vents, Mace.
你是唯一一个没进通风管里的人了 梅斯
You were right, Killjoy.
你说得对 扫兴者
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表