剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
We should get moving now.
我们该走了
What kind of weapon is this?
这算是什么武器
It's not a weapon. Though according to Johnny,
这不是武器 按约翰尼说的
my pottery is a crime against humanity.
我制♥作♥陶器的手艺是反♥人♥类♥的
Look, I, uh...
听着 我
I need your help with these Qreshis.
我需要你帮忙处理奎雷什人
Kendry says if I reveal myself too soon
肯德里说如果我过早暴露
as the heir to the Tenth Family,
作为第十家族的继承人
things on Qresh could get a little stabby.
奎雷什星上的事情会变得有些棘手
I can tell you a secret.
我要告诉你个秘密
I know what the Lady wants.
我知道夫人想要什么
Jaq's body. We know that.
雅各的身体 我们知道
No, no, someone else.
不 是其他人
Someone who knows Hullen physiology.
知道胡伦虫的生理结构的
And who has she spent more time with than any other human?
谁是和她待得最久的人类呢
Khlyen.
克兰
That's why she brought him back.
这就是为什么她把他带回来了
To make sure the transfer with Jaq holds.
为了保证和雅各的交换成立
And once she has his abilities--
一旦她得到了他的能力
There's no way of stopping her.
就无法阻止她了
That's why we have to rescue Papa.
这就是为什么我们得救出爸爸
I don't even know whose side he's on anymore.
我都不知道他现在站在哪边了
Papa always fights for his family,
爸爸总是为了他的家人斗争
for his home.
为了他的家园
And we have to do the same.
我们也得这么做
Qresh was never my home,
奎雷什从来不是我的家园
and after all this time, how is it still yours?
经历了这一切之后 你怎么还能认为那是你的家园
It's where I was born.
我出生在那里
The Kin Rits were the first of the Ten.
金·里德家族是最高贵的
We chose which families ruled
我们选择哪些家族统治
and which families served,
哪些家族奴役
and after all this time,
在这一切之后
I'm ready for it.
我准备好了
Ready to go home and take my rightful place.
准备好回家拿回我应该得到的地位
I think I know how you can help.
我觉得我知道你能怎么帮忙了
You can't marry Jaqobis.
你不能嫁给雅各布斯
He has no lands, no titles.
他没有土地 没有爵位
I'm not entirely sure he can read.
我甚至不确定他是不是文盲
Seyah Kendry, marriage isn't always
赛亚·肯德里 婚姻不一定得
just about lands and titles.
just about lands and titles.
It can be about loftier things.
可以是为了更高尚的东西
Like banging. Lots and lots...
比如做♥爱♥ 很多 很多
Of banging.
做♥爱♥
Okay, as soon as this evil bitch
行了 当这个邪恶的婊♥子♥
is done with Westerley,
is done with Westerley,
she's gonna come right for Qresh,
她就要瞄准奎雷什了
and there won't be any more banging.
你们也就没机会做♥爱♥了
If she's such a threat, why should we give you
如果她的威胁真的这么大 我们为什么要
the things we might need to defend ourselves?
把我们可能需要用来自卫的东西给你们呢
Because this is about more
因为这不只是
than just fighting for yourselves.
than just fighting for yourselves.
This is about taking a stand. This--
这是表明立场 这是
And because if you give us all
如果你们能把多余的
the missiles and guns you can spare,
枪♥支♥弹♥药♥给我们
Delle Seyah Kendry will make the Land Robbel
黛尔·赛亚·肯德里将会让拉博家族
a member of the Nine.
成为九大家族的一部分
She will?
是吗
Oh, no, she will not.
不 她不会的
Our mutual friend has already agreed to it.
我们共同的朋友已经答应了
Go and ask her.
你问她好了
Fine.
好吧
Give my friends that which they require, and I,
把我朋友需要的给他们 而我
Delle Seyah Kendry of Land Kendry,
肯德里家族的黛尔·赛亚·肯德里
will offer Land Robbel
会提供给拉博家族
a seat at the Council of Nine...
九家族议会中的一席之地
I think my speech might have worked.
我觉得我的演讲可能起效了
Absolutely.
当然
We get to the bar, get this info to Zeph,
我们去酒吧 把这消息交给泽芙
and have a nice drink or five.
然后五个人一起喝一杯
Less talking, more walking.
好好走路别废话了
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗
Pree?
普雷
Oh, man, am I glad to see you.
真高兴见到你
This fog is, like, crazy, huh?
这雾太疯狂了 是吧
Oh, it's me, Carl.
是我 卡尔
Who?
谁
I work with Gared.
我和加雷德一起工作
Come on, I play Wompball with you guys every weekend.
拜托 我每周末都和你们一起打球的
You stole my tablet.
你偷了我的平板啊
All right, whatever.
好吧 无所谓了
You can come back with us to the bar.
你可以跟我们一起回酒吧去
Great! Man, I feel a lot safer
太好了 和你们待在一起
with you guys than--
可安全多了
Carl?
卡尔
Well, shit.
他妈的
Missiles are loaded. We have to get back.
导弹装好了 我们得回去了
You okay to go with the Robbels?
你可以和拉博家的人一起吗
Well, they do give good grovel.
他们的确挺卑躬屈膝
I'd forgotten how much I missed that.
我都快忘了我有多怀念了
Did, um...
有
did Jaq say anything about me?
雅各有说过关于我的事吗
Like what? I don't know.
比如呢 我不知道
The last time I saw him, I didn't even know who he was.
上一次见到他的时候 我甚至都不知道他是谁
I guess I wouldn't blame him if he hated me.
他要是恨我我也不会怪他
We are here because he insisted we save you.
我们到了这一步就是因为他坚持要救你
So no, he doesn't hate you.
所以不是 他不恨你
I don't think he cared much for that cube we left him in,
我觉得他不在意我们把他留在那个舱里
but that was Aneela's idea.
但是那是阿妮拉的主意
It's not like I could ever change her mind.
我改变不了她的想法
Yeah, I know the feeling.
我懂这种感觉
Oh, Gods, Jaqobis, take that hair shirt off.
天 雅各比 脱掉那件毛衬衫
It's not a good look for you.
那不衬你
It's not that.
It's not that.
It's you.
是你
You seem different.
你感觉不一样了
It's been a long journey,
旅程很长
but at the end of it was Aneela.
但是最后 是阿妮拉
And when you've got someone like that to fight for...
当你有了那样一个愿意为之奋斗的人
In any case...
无论如何
off to your war.
准备好战斗吧
You too.
你也是
Good luck.
好运
I don't need luck, Jaqobis.
我不需要运气 雅各布斯
I have breeding...
我有繁殖能力
and knives.
和刀
Welcome to the SS "Ladykiller."
欢迎来到高级夫人杀手号♥
I'm Johnny. I'll be your cruise director.
我是约翰尼 是你们的舰长
Wehave multiple cans of whup-ass
我们在大厅里为你们准备了
waiting for you in the lounge.
很多牛逼的武器
Well, we've got the buckets of sunshines
我们已经准备好了
ready for launching.
要发射的导弹
Any luck with the targeting system?
制导系统怎么样
Say hello to the Missile Beaconator 5000.
快看导弹信标5000
Patent pending.
专利申请中
Plunk this puppy by a control core,
把它放到控制中心
and missiles will fly to it like Dutch
导弹就会像妲奇飞向一个冷漠的
to an emotionally unavailable father figure.
父亲一样飞向目标
Aah! Too soon?
还不能开玩笑啊
You can't just go in there and say,
你不能就这么进去然后问
"Hi, where's your control core?"
你好 你们的控制核心在哪儿
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表