剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
What about your ship?
你的船呢
Afraid not.
恐怕不行
See, we're trapped in here with you now.
我们现在被困在这里了
So I'd get comfy if I were you,'cause it's gonna be
所以如果我是你 我会觉得很舒服 因为这将是
one hell of a slumber party.
一个该死的睡衣派对
Go.Look into it.
去 调查一下
Why try to detain me?
为什么要扣留我
Oh.They're after my body.
哦 他们在找我的身体
Like a virgin on prom night.
就像舞会上的处♥女♥
And, oh, they're gonna get it.
哦 他们会成功的
While you risk yourself to, what?
你在冒险做些什么
Distract me?
分散我的注意力吗
I also plan to kill you a bunch.
我还想把你们团灭了
I think I actually missed you.
我真的很想你
It's the one thing I enjoyed in the green.
这是我在青春期很喜欢做的一件事
Sliding through your memories like they were my own.
浏览你的记忆 就像它们是我自己的一样
All right.
好吧
If these are my last memories of you,
如果这是我对你最后的回忆
let's do something fun.
让我们做一些有趣的事情
Please say karaoke.
请说唱卡拉ok
I'm going to watch youdie in here, Yala.
我会看着你死在这里 雅拉
I'm going to watch you kill her.
我要看你杀了她
Don't. Stand!
不 站起来
Your slumber party just got interesting.
睡衣派对开始变得有趣了
Lucy, what is this place?
露西 这是什么地方
A research lab.
一个研究实验室
Is it you? How do I know it's really you?
是你吗 我怎么知道真的是你
Say something! Don't come any closer!
你说点什么 别再靠近了
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Because it's cold...
因为很冷
And I'm not at my best.
我状态不好
You idiot!
你个白♥痴♥
It is you!
是你
You still think she's worth saving?
你还认为她值得拯救吗
Do you remember the dance
你还记得为了雅拉的婚礼
you taught Yalafor her wedding?
你教她跳的那支舞吗
I love that memory.
我爱那段回忆
You both seemed happy.
你们俩看起来都很开心
I was always happy around her.
我和她在一起总是很开心
Dance for me.
给我跳舞
Is your plan to embarrass us to death?
你是想让我们难堪死吗
Is this some kind of fetish?
这是某种恋物癖吗
'Cause I'm really not into murder foreplay.
因为我真的不喜欢被杀的前戏
I won't have to murder you at all
我根本不用杀你
if you just drop the shield.
如果你放下防护盾的话
Sorry, I can't from here.
对不起 我做不到啊
Only Aneela can.
只有阿妮拉可以
I'd spare your friends.
我会放过你的朋友
Or I can give my people
或者我可以给我的人♥民♥下命令
the order to slaughter them right now.
马上杀了他们
Nice try.
想的美
You can't contact the Armada.
你联♥系♥不上舰队
The comms don't work when the shields are up.
防护罩打开后通讯就失灵了
I don't think you understand
我想你不明白
how my communications work.
我是怎么和人♥民♥沟通的
Drop her.
摔下她
Enough warm-up.
热身够了
Take your weapons.
拿起你们的武器
Stay with me.Come on.
跟我来 过来
Oh, no, no, no.
哦 不 不 不
Here, here.Here, here.
这里 这里 这里 这里
John, D'av, come in. Here.
约翰 达夫 进来 在这里
Thought we lost you for a sec.
我们还以为你不见了呢
We're outside ground zero ready to go in.
我们在外面准备好了 随时进去
There's been a complication.
这里有点复杂
What kind of I found Pippin.
什么 我找到了皮蓬
What? How? I don't know.
什么 怎么找到的 我不知道
I don't understand,but I've got him.
我也不知道 但我找到他了
And I'm not letting him go, Johnny.
我不会让他走的 约翰尼
Yeah, no, I get it.
好 我明白了
I get it.
我明白
Pippin? What?
皮蓬 什么
Zeph, that's great.Just get him to Lucy.
泽芙 太好了 我们把他交给露西
We got this.
我们来处理
Thank you.
谢谢
I can help you from Lucyas soon as I'm back.
我一回来就能去露西那儿帮你
Ready.
准备
Did she say "Pippin"?
她说皮蓬了吗
Hello.
嗨
Did you think...- It would be...
你认为会是那么
That easy?
容易吗
Kinda.
是有点
Did you?
是吗
Hello, Little Bear.
你好 小熊
Miss me?
想我了吗
Fight.
战斗
Nice move, Yala.
干得漂亮 雅拉
Not one I taught you.
这可不是我教你的
Picked some new ones upon the way.
在路上捡了一些新招数
If we're gonna kill each other,we might as well
如果我们要自相残杀
go out in style. Oh, I quite agree.
还不如潇洒地出去呢 我完全同意
Finish this.
结束这个
Come on, Yala.
来吧 雅拉
You can do this.Please.
你能做到的 拜托
Fight to win.
为胜利而战
What are you doing to Papa and Yala?
你要对爸爸和雅拉做什么
I'm hurting them.
我在伤害他们
Or making them hurt each other.
或者说是让他们互相伤害
You should really be there, Aneela.
你应该真身在那儿 阿妮拉
Why aren't you helping them?
你为什么不帮他们
Okay, John,what do you need?
好的 约翰 你需要什么
Some space and a little smooth jazz,
一些空间还有轻柔的爵士乐
because I'm about to punch her right in the box.
因为我要把她打回盒子里
Wait, you can't do that.
等等 你不能这么做
Why? What happens?
为什么 出什么事了
It's really not good.
情况大大的不妙
Okay, shit.Uh, plan "B"?
好了 该死 额 咱们有备用计划吗
Got one.
有一招
We need to get out of here
我们得离开这里
and find herventilation source.
找到通风的地方
Aneela, you good?
阿妮拉 你还好吗
Go. Come on.
走 来吧
Zeph, wait, wait.
泽芙 等等 等等
Look...
快看
I--I don't want to die again
直到我有机会对你说
or save the world until I have a chance
我不想再死一次
to tell you that--
也不想去拯救世界
I already know.
我知道你要说什么
I want 12 babies.
我想要一打孩子
Wha...
什么
Pippin, you are tripping balls!
皮蓬 你神智不清了
Ow. Come on, fight it.
哦 挺住 战胜它
I need to stabilize your central nervous system
在你昏倒之前 我需要稳定你的
before you pass...
中枢神经
out.
系统
Shit.
该死
Oh, man.
哦 大兄弟
Feel like I'm inside a constipated robot.
我感觉我像个便秘机器人
Zeph, we got problems.
泽芙 我们遇到困难了
What is it, John? New plan.
约翰 什么事 新计划
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表