剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
So she has the upper hand.We'll take it back.
所以她占了上风 我们会反败为胜
The only good placein Hell is on top.
地狱里唯一的好地方是在上面
We need to take overthis prison,
我们要接管这座监狱
use it to fight The Lady,and we need to win.
用它来对付夫人 我们要赢
Two inmates per cell.
每个牢房♥有两名犯人
Fall in.
下降
Well, you guys take this one.
好吧 你们两个一起吧
Johnny, are you sure? Yeah.
约翰尼 你确定吗 是的
Plan is to makescary new friends, right?
计划是结交新朋友 对吗
Might as well start now.
现在就开始把
*Spaces cry *
*Time *
*Is never *
*On your side *
Looks like it's just you and me, Newcy.
看来只有我们两个了 纽西
Acknowledged, Sean.
确认 肖恩
*Evil is*
*One step behind*
If this is the protein TheLady's seeding the memory rain
如果这是夫人播下记忆之雨的蛋白质
with, I can use it tofigure out how the rain works
我可以用它来弄清楚雨是如何运作的
and eventually stop it.
最终阻止它
How eventually?
最终会怎样
Hopefullyin less than 25 days.
希望在25天内完成
We're on a ship.
我们在船上
The Lady controls our airspace,but we could make a run for it.
这位夫人控制着我们的领空 但我们可以逃跑
Go get help.
寻求帮助
Westerley is already in anadvanced stage of terraforming.
威斯利已进入地球化的高级阶段
Everyone in the Quad
奎德的每个人
would be ableto see it from space by now.
现在已经可以从太空看到它了
They just don't give a shit.
他们根本不在乎
So, we're the help.
所以我们是帮手
We go back to Old Town and we fix this shit.
我们回到老城区 解决这个问题
Starting with the rain.
从雨开始
You said it wouldtake some time
你说过想办法阻止它
to figure out how to stop it.
是需要时间的
It will, but like you said,
是的 但就像你说的
we came here to stir shit upand blow shit up.
我们来这里是为了惹是生非
So let's get to it.
让我们开始吧
were destroyed?
都毁了吗
How many?
有多少
30% of yourwest seeding fleet.
西部播种舰队的百分之30
Do you have any idea how many workers could wake up
你知道吗 如果没有那场雨
from their delusions without that rain?
会有多少工人从他们的幻想中醒来
Throw him out the airlock.
把他扔出气闸
No, no.Please!
不要 不要 求求你
You still have the showers.
你还有淋浴
Just increase their frequencyin the factories
只要增加他们在工厂干活的频率
to keep the workers enslaveduntil the ships are replaced.
让工人们继续被奴役 直到船只被替换
Be a bit clever, Khlyen.
聪明点 克兰
It's not about the ships.
这和船无关
It's that someone knew enough to destroy them.
有些人知道的足够摧毁它们
We have a rebellion.
有叛乱了
Find out who's awake. And then what?
找出谁醒了 然后呢
I don't know!
我不知道
All of these weak emotions.
所有这些脆弱的情感
These feelings I have now.
我现在有的这些感觉
How do you manage?
你是怎么管理的
It's like a poison inside of me.
就像我体内的毒药
This body can't control themand I hate it.
这个身体无法控制它们 我讨厌它
That poison is the priceof emotional memory.
那毒药是情感记忆的代价
Now are you sure you're readyfor your children
现在你确定你准备好让你的孩子
to feel the same?
也有同样的感觉了吗
But we aren't human.
但我们不是人
And by controllingthe human's emotions,
通过控制人类的情感
I own their livesand their memories
我掌控他们的生活和记忆
so why do they keepfighting me?
那他们为什么一直和我作对
You still don'tunderstand us.
你还是不了解我们
Humanity's resiliencedoesn't come
人类的韧性不是来自于
from our ability to remember.
我们的记忆能力
It comes from our abilityto hope.
它来自于我们充满希望的能力
*Die every daydie every day *
*We come and die every daydie every day*
*Just fly every dayjust fly every day*
* I die every daydie every day*
各大应用商店均可下载
各大应用商店均可下载
译制
原创
出品
荣誉
各大应用商店均可下载
加入Q群:545053435
Xgun擦枪小组 有偿招募译制成员 诚邀阁下
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表