剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
You're putting everyone at risk.
你把每个人都置于危险之中
I don't care about everyone.
我不关心别人
You don't care about anyone, 'cause you're a sociopath.
你不关心任何人 因为你是个反♥社♥会♥者
You don't get to say that.
你没资格这么说
That is a terrible word, and it isn't true.
这是一个可怕的词 而且不是真的
Did you read that in my file?
你在我的档案里看到了吗
No, I j... Because they put that shit in there
没有 我 因为他们把该死的东西写进去
to say that you're broken,
说你出问题了
so they can wash their hands of you
这样他们可以不管你
and not help, but it isn't me.
不帮忙 但这不是我
It's not who I am.
我不是这样的人
Okay, I'm sorry.
好吧 我很抱歉
If I was a sociopath,
如果我是个反♥社♥会♥者
do you think I'd care about my kid?
你觉得我会关心我的孩子吗
Care enough to give her up?
关心到放弃她吗
Care so much that Coren Jeers...
如此在意 以至于科伦·吉尔斯
Is that what Coren had over you for the Sparlow job?
科伦就是用这个胁迫你做斯巴洛的工作吗
I'm never gonna stop running home to my girl,
我永远不会停止回家找我的女儿
so you can either kill me
要么你杀了我
or let me go, Killjoy.
要么放我走 扫兴者
I need to show you something.
我得给你看点东西
How much longer till they can't breathe down there?
他们还能在那儿坚持多久
I think a couple more weeks.
几个星期
Maybe.
或许吧
I can't let you go home right now, Calvert.
卡尔弗特 现在我还不能让你回家
People will recognize you, and once word gets out
人们会认出你的 并且一旦消息传出
that the prison ship has survivors,
监狱飞船尚有幸存者
she'll come for my team, and she'll win,
她会来追杀我的组员的 而且她肯定会赢
and then none of us will have a home to go back to,
然后 我们就都无家可归了
'cause if we don't stop her on Westerley,
如果我们不在韦斯特里阻止她
she's coming for Leith next.
下一个她要算账的肯定是里斯
What's your daughter's name?
你女儿叫什么
Harper.
哈珀
She's ten.
她今年十岁
I haven't seen her in eight years.
我有八年没见过她了
All I need is two more weeks.
我只希望你多给我两周时间
Give us a chance to fight,
给我们一个战斗的机会
and then I will bring you back here myself
我会亲自带你回来
and I'll tell your kid that her mother
我会告诉你的孩子
helped save the damn world.
她妈妈拯救了这个操蛋的世界
Oh, happy day. Last of my ammo.
真是快乐的一天呐 那可是我最后一颗子弹
Maybe there aren't many more left.
也许这儿也没多少子弹可拿
Or it's a death squad jamboree.
或者是场死亡聚会
Look, no pressure, but we need a plan,
听着 别有压力 但我们需要有个计划
'cause if we die here, it's all over.
如果我们死在这里 一切都会就此结束
We may've just destroy the universe, et cetera.
我们可能刚把地球 宇宙等都毁了吧
Well, don't look at me. I've whiffed the ball
嘿 别看我 我向来
every step. Pip, Fancy...
走一步算一步 派普 凡希
Now Dutch and the boys are gonna come here,
现在达奇和孩子们要过来
expecting I did my part, and I'm gonna fail them, too.
他们希望我能完成任务 但我准会让他们失望的
You were right.
你说得对
I'm better off in the lab than the field.
我在实验室比在野外有用的多
And I said this when?
我啥时候说过这句话
When we first met. You were a shithead to me.
我们第一次见面时 那时候你对我的态度糟糕透顶
I'm a shithead to everyone. It's my brand.
我对每个人都这样 这就是我
Don't be so fragile. No one asked you
别那么玻璃心 没有人要求你
to put the world on your shoulders. Don't volunteer.
把整个世界的重任都放在自己的肩上 别主动揽责任
Turin. I don't know how to do this.
都灵 我根本不知道该怎么做
I don't know how to save everyone.
我不知道怎么拯救所有人
We don't get to save everyone,
我们没法拯救所有人
so we gotta be smart about who we do save.
所以我们得聪明点 得知道该救谁
Look, forget what I said about you.
你听着 忘了我以前评价你的话
Forget about your shitty family, or what Dutch needs.
忘掉你狗屎的原生家庭 或者达奇需要什么
You're the good stuff, Zeph. You're the best stuff we got.
你是块好苗子 泽芙 你是我们最好的帮手
So trust your gut,
你只需要相信自己的直觉
and watch your head. What?
并小心脑袋 什么
No!
不
I'm gonna lead these bug bastards west.
我要把这些混账引到西边去
Once you break this down, it should be safe out here.
等你从这里出去 应该就安全了
Turin, please! Get to the "Royale."
都灵 不要 快去罗亚尔
Use the tunnels. I'll join you if I can.
从隧♥道♥过去 如果我搞得定 我回去找你
I'll see you around, kid.
孩子 我们回头见
How is it that me and Johnny can do this so much faster?
我和强尼怎么就能快速逃脱呢
Can we please not talk about my brother
我们能不能别在互相摩擦屁♥股♥的时候
while we're rubbing asses?
谈论我弟弟
Oh, that's your line?
所以这就是你的底线
Yes. "Johnny" is my safe word.
没错 强尼是我的安全词
Okay, hang on. I think we're close.
好吧 等一下 我觉得我们快解开了
Yeah, I've been close since we started.
可不 一开始我就快了
Five more minutes, I'm gonna get one of us pregnant.
再过五分钟 咱俩中的一个就该怀孕了
Damn it.
操
We'll never live this down if Johnny has to come
如果要等强尼来救
and save us.
咱们谁都别想活命
Hey, uh,
听着
Johnny told me about your Killjoy sabbatical idea.
强尼都告诉我了 有关你那扫兴者的休假想法
Are you really okay with that?
你真没意见吗
Yeah.
当然
Liar.
骗子
D'avin, are you trying to use restraints
达文 你居然想用这招
so I can talk about my feelings?
来让我谈自己的感受
Why? Is that not sexy?
怎么 这样不性感吗
Fine.
好吧
I'm worried about Johnny leaving.
我担心强尼会离开
Why?
为什么
Because it's never been just,
你懂的 因为
you know, the two of us for that long.
我们俩从来没有单独在一起这么长时间
Johnny's always been there, connecting us,
强尼一直是那个把我们联♥系♥起来的人
like our giant asshole child.
就跟我们淘气的头生子一样
Okay, so...
好吧 所以
So, if the war ends,
所以 如果战争结束
Johnny leaves...
强尼选择离开
Do you want me to stay?
你希望我留下来吗
Do you want to stay?
你想留下来吗
Do I have to do everything for you two?
所以我必须得为你们俩做所有事吗
Don't turn this. You sold everyone out.
别挑拨了 你出♥卖♥♥♥了所有人
Because you're acting like idiots,
因为你们表现得像个白♥痴♥
running around with badges and guns like superheroes.
像超级英雄一样拿着徽章和枪到处跑
Pree, do the math.
普雷 用脑子想想
This isn't a war. It's Armageddon.
这不仅仅是一场战争 这是世界末日
Dutch isn't coming back, and we aren't gonna win.
达奇不会回来的 我们输定了
I had a chance to save you, and I took it.
我曾有机会救你 我也这样做了
I wouldn't've had to if you woke me up.
如果你把我叫醒 我就不必为你费心费力
I told you, I didn't want you getting hurt.
我早对你说过 我不想让你受伤
So you left me as some kind of rat in her maze?
所以你就让我像老鼠一样呆在她的迷宫里吗
Oh, it wasn't like that. I didn't just throw...
不是你想的那样 我并不仅仅是
You never trust me with anything.
你从未信任过我
It's embarrassing.
这很尴尬
Pree, look at me. Huh?
普雷 看着我
Look at this. I can handle myself.
看看 我能控制住自己
But I can't handle losing you.
但我接受不了我会失去你
Despite what my regime and melanin may tell you,
不管我的身体和黑色素告诉了你什么
I'm not a child any longer.
我都不再是孩子了
A man gets to a point in his life
当一个男人到达他人生的某个阶段
where it's not about building anymore.
重要的就不是建造了
It's about protecting what you have.
而要去保护他所拥有的一切
This... is the best thing I will ever have.
这是我所拥有的最好的东西
Then stop shutting me out.
那就别再把我拒之门外
I can't be your partner unless I'm your equal.
除非我和你平起平坐 否则我没法做你的搭档
Mm, equal is a bit ambitious. Have you met me?
嗯 平等有点过头了吧 你又不是第一天认识我
I'm sorry.
抱歉
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表