剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
You never had faith in me
你从来对我都没有信心
and the destiny that I planned for you.
以及我给你安排好的命运
Yeah, farming and forced interbreeding
是啊 种地和强迫交♥配♥
wasn't really gonna work out for me.
对我来说没有用的
Well, they weren't my favorites, either.
我也不是很喜欢这样
If you do your duty and give children to the colony,
但如果你完成了你的职责 将孩子们带回殖民地
it was always my plan that you would succeed me.
这就是让你接替我的计划啊
And then all of the secrets
那么所有这一切挂毯中的秘密
of the Tapestry could be yours.
你就都可以知晓了
Zephyr...
泽弗
The great minds of our ancestors bloom in you.
我们祖先最耀眼的智慧都在你身上了
And if what you say is true, we need you to survive.
如果你说的是真的 那我们需要你活下来
Forgive an old woman's mistake.
原谅一个老妇的错误吧
Oh, it's all right, child.
没事了 孩子
You're home now.
你现在回家了
A good friend once said to me....
一个好朋友曾经对我说过
That you never really knew me.
你从未真正了解过我
Because if you did...
因为一旦你了解了
You'd know I'd never abandon my family.
你就会知道我永远不会抛弃我的家人
What are you...
你在
Lydian nerve pinch.
吕底亚人的紧张神经
Holistic medicine's a science even you can appreciate.
整体医学是一门你也会欣赏的科学
I won't miss this place.
这个地方不值得我留念
But I will miss your baking.
但我会想念你的烘焙
Time to end this.
是时候结束这一切了
I'm sorry, Yala.
我很抱歉 亚拉
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I'm doing what I should have done a long time ago.
我在做很久以前就该做的事
This is just a shell.
这只是一个躯壳
My true body won't die, and I will kill you.
我真正的身体不会死 我会杀了你
I've already lived more lives than I deserved.
我活的够久了
Wait.
等等
If it's just a shell,
如果这只是一个躯壳
why are you so scared of losing it?
为何你那么怕失去它
I'm not.
我没有
I controlled you.
我控制了你
I turned you against everyone you trust.
我让你背叛了你信任的人
I did everything you did to your little Yala,
我像你对小亚拉那样对你
so why don't you love me like she loved you?
那你为什么不像她爱你那样爱我呢
Or like you still love her.
还是你仍然爱她
Get some rest.
休息吧
Upsy-daisy, Macie.
起来没事了 梅斯
Into your cell with the rest of the campers.
和其他人一起进你的牢房♥
Move!
快点
Enough of this shit.
够了
Failing grade, both of you.
你们两个都不够格
If you turn on your men in here,
如果你在这里出♥卖♥♥♥你的人
who the hells is gonna trust you down there?
谁他妈还会相信你呢
This is not just some stupid game.
这可不是什么愚蠢的游戏
Westerley is counting on us to work together.
韦斯特利指望我们合作
Very heroic, Killjoy.
非常英勇 扫兴者
And I hate to shit on your teachable moment,
我不想错过你接受教育的时候
but therapy's a crock.
但显然治疗是徒劳的
Fancy, you there?
范茜 你在吗
Standing by.
在
Meet me at the evac site. We're going in for Zeph.
在紧急救援中心见 我们去救泽弗
Looking for these?
在找这些吗
See, when Zeph steals my shit,
当泽弗拿我东西时
she always leaves a note.
她总会留个言
Zephyr writes now?
泽弗现在写吗
That right is for the Elders alone.
这项福利只属于老年人
约翰·雅库比斯
传入消息文件
Oh, they're holding out on you.
哦 他们瞒着你了
I recommend some lady lit, makes bath time way more fun.
我推荐一些女士读物 让洗浴更有情趣
Time we settle who's the better sister.
是时候决定谁是更好的姐妹了
You're fast.
你很快
Also a trained assassin, champion fighter,
一名训练有素的刺客 冠军战士
and really pissed off.
并且也很生气
But for Zeph's sake, I'll give you a free pass.
但为了泽弗 我会给你一张免费的通行证
Just walk away, Zaia.
快走开 扎亚
I've wrestled a rabid bull into his pen
在发♥情♥季节 我曾把一头疯牛
during rutting season.
猛撞进他的围栏
You don't weigh more than a wet calfling.
你的体重不过是一只小牛
All right, enough with the skinny-shaming.
好了 别再羞辱我了
You wanna fight?
你想打架吗
Let's pitch this shit.
我们来切磋一下
Zeph never knew her place!
泽弗一直不知道她的位置
She never gives up!
她从未放弃
Always needs to be right.
总是需要做正确的
Loyal as shit. Can't shut up!
绝对忠诚 不能闭嘴吗
Best brains, better heart.
头脑聪明 心肠更好
I can't shut up, I need to be right,
我不能闭嘴 我必须是对的
and I wish you could love that about me.
我希望你能喜欢我这一点
The gods will curse you.
诸神必咒诅你
The gods can suck it.
上帝会接受的
The only power I answer to is science.
我唯一的答案就是科学
Gaseous Ryklex is absorbed almost instantaneously.
气态雷克莱克斯几乎是瞬间被吸收的
I promise you'll be asleep when I euthanize you.
我保证我给你安乐死的时候你会沉睡
That's very sporting of you.
你真有运动精神
This is what happens when "enlightened" therapies
当 开明的 疗法抹杀常识时
obliterate common sense.
就会发生这种情况
Oh, yeah? Obliterate this?
哦 是吗 抹杀这个吗
Side effects to Ryklex include blurred vision,
雷克莱克斯的副作用包括视力模糊
tremors, and... sorry, champ... floppy dick.
颤抖 还有 抱歉 硬不起来
I won't let you unleash these monsters
我不会让你把这些怪物
on the people of Westerley.
用到韦斯特利人的身上
I'm a doctor.
我是名医生
I swore an oath.
我发过誓
Hey, Doc.
嘿 医生
Way to capture the flag, Doc.
这就是你接旗的方式 医生
Mace was right; all those trips
梅斯是对的 所有那些
to the Psych Ward really paid off.
去精神病区的旅行都有了回报
My tolerance is through the roof.
我的忍♥耐力简直到了极点
I've decrypted the Madelaine Tapestry.
我解密了玛德莱娜挂毯
Once I've sifted the data,
一旦我筛选了数据
we can isolate The Lady's weakness.
我们就能找到她的弱点
Thanks, Luce.
多谢 卢斯
I'll never take you for granted again.
我再也不会认为你的好是理所当然的了
Turin and Pree were shit hackers.
都灵和普雷是该死的黑客
Homecomings are the worst.
回家是最糟糕的
It's like I was raised by aliens.
我好像是被外星人养大的
Hey.
嘿
Some of us were raised by aliens.
我们中的一些人是由外星人养大的
You know, when I was little, everyone used to tell me:
你知道吗 我小时候 所有人都跟我说我
"Why can't you be more like your sister?"
你为什么不能更像你姐姐呢
And I tried. I copied everything Zaia did.
我试过 我模仿扎亚做的一切
But I was copying the wrong sister.
但我模仿错了姐姐
Thanks for always looking out for me.
谢谢你一直照顾我
That's what big sisters do.
这就是姐姐们该做的
Maybe once we save the world,
也许一旦我们拯救了世界
you and Zaia can go and grab a beer and sort your shit out.
你和扎亚可以去喝一杯 处理一下你们的事
My sister used to wanna try and kill me too, remember?
我姐姐以前也想杀我 记得吗
Do you miss her?
你想她吗
You never talk about Aneela.
你从来没提过阿内拉
She's out there, Zeph.
她不在这 泽弗
Somewhere.
在某个地方
Then we'll get her back.
那我们把她找回来
We don't give up on this family.
我们不会放弃这个家庭
Nice work taking out Doctor Deathwish.
能干掉那个医生 做得不错
Yeah, Rennika really needs to pay more attention to HR.
是的 伦尼卡真的需要更多地关注招募
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表