剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on "Killjoys"...
扫兴者 前情提要
Hi.Hi.
嘿 嘿
I present Sylas and Evi Robbel
我为大家介绍拉博家族的
of Land Robbel,
塞拉斯和艾维·拉博
primary benefactorsof this prison.
我们监狱项目的主要捐助人
Here we go.
开始选人了
D'Avin Jaqobis,
达夫·雅各布斯
experienced prison fighter.
有监狱打架经历
Pass.What?
算了 什么
What?
怎么了
What, did you see it?
你看到了吗
It's my dad.He's in trouble.
It's my dad.
You tell me how I canfind the others,
告诉我怎么找到其他人
and I promise youa quick death.
我就让你死的轻松点
You're giving up that easy,Kin Rit?
这么容易就放弃了吗 金·里德
Dutch would skin your assfor it.
妲奇会剥了你的皮的
Yala's dead.
娅拉死了
Never sticks, family trait.
都留不下来 家族遗传
Do you want me to stay?
你想让我留下来吗
So you love Dutch.
所以你爱妲奇
Figure of speech.
这是一种比喻
So how long canthese hatchlings survive
所以这些小东西能在威斯利地表
on Westerley's surface?
存活多久
Long enough to scarethe shit out of you.
足够把你吓死了
We need to prepfor a ground fight.
我们得为地面战斗做准备了
You sold everyone out.I had a chance to save you,
你出♥卖♥♥♥了所有人 我有个机会救你
and I took it.
我抓住了
You still miss them?Your daughters?
你还想他们吗 你的女儿们
Yes, they were the starsI followed.
是 他们即是我追随的明星
I could give you morethan they ever could.
我可以给你他们永远给不了的
I will give you a galaxy.
我给你一个银河
Hurry up, Von!That's the last one.
快点啊 文 这是最后一个了
Holy shit!
我靠了
Just keep moving!
继续行动
Move, move!Go, go, go, go!
行动 走走走
Go, go!Move it!
走 行动
So it ends.
结束
And so it begins.
也是开始
We need to talk aboutwhat you promised.
我们需要聊聊你承诺过得事情
What I promised?Yes.
我承诺的 是
I believeyour exact words were,
你的原话是
"I will give you a galaxy."
我跟你一个银河
That was what you calla figure of speech.
这不就是你们所说的比喻嘛
I will have a galaxy,so you will have a galaxy.
我会拥有一个银河 等于你也拥有了
I didn't take it that way.Hmm.
我不是这样认为的
But my needs aremuch smaller than that.
但我的需求远远小于这个
Give me a planet,just one.
给我一个星球 一个就行
Say...Qresh.
比如 奎雷什
Qresh?Mm-hmm.
奎雷什 对
Why?
为什么
Nice to have my old homeagain, I suppose.
最起码能回到老家吧 我觉得
Humans are sentimentallike that.
人们就是这样多愁善感啊
If you love Qresh so much,why don't you marry it?
你这么爱奎雷什 你怎么不娶了她
What was that?
你说什么
Nothing.Ah.
没有
You can have Qresh for now,
奎雷什暂时可以给你
but if this doesn't work,Khlyen,
但如果没用的话 克兰
I will be starting overin another system,
我会重新开启一个银河系
and I won't leaveanything behind.
这里片甲不留
Not even Qresh.
奎雷什也不会留
Understood,
明白
but why wouldn't it work?
但为什么会没用呢
Are you nervous?
你是紧张吗
I do not get nervous.
我不会紧张的
You're on the cusp of achieving everything
你花费了数个世纪
you've worked towardsfor centuries.
现在达到了成就的顶峰
Apprehension isn't surprising.
恐惧也是必然的
It's--
是
Human?
人类吗
You guys want to call ahead to the Armada,
你们要不要联♥系♥一下舰队
get 'em to run me a nice bath?
让他们等会好好给我洗个澡
I could use a nice soak beforethe next round of beatings.
下次打我之前我还想干净干净呢
Whoa, whoa,innocent victim here!
哎呀 这里有无辜的受害者
Victim, maybe, but I've seenyour sexer bills, Turin.
受害者可能是 但你什么德行我清楚 都灵
I'd hardly call you innocent.
你可一点都不无辜
Never thought I'd be so happyto see a couple of bartenders.
从没想到我会这么开心见到几个酒保
Wow.They really beat you up.
把你打得真够呛啊
Nothing gets by this one,huh?
你什么都能看出来啊
Here.
起来
We've been scouting outthe lab you were in for days.
我们一直在搜寻你在的实验室
If I was Dutch,you'd give me a medal.
如果我要是妲奇 你可得给我颁奖
If you were Dutch,you'd be dead
你要是妲奇 你就玩完了
along with the restof Team Awesome Force.
跟牛逼小队的其他队员一起完蛋
Dead? How?Later.
玩完 怎么会 等会再说
For now, let's getto the Black Root ship
现在呢 我们先去找这些混♥蛋♥们
these assholes came in on
开进来的黑根船
so we can get offthis pissant moon.
然后尽快离开这个破地方
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不行的
We can't just abandon Old Town.
我们不能这么抛弃老城
We need to get our peopleout of those factories
我们得把人从工厂里救出来
and avenge Dutch's death.
然后为妲奇的死报仇啊
Uh, Pree?
普雷
Well, that's convenient.
这也太巧了吧
So why doesn't this feellike a good thing?
为什么这感觉不想好事呢
D'Av and Johnnyhave been training teams
达文和约翰尼一直在赫克斯训练队伍
from the "Herks"to sabotage,
以便快速且安静的
infiltrate,and get out fast and quiet.
渗入和破坏
The Lady won't knowwhat's hit her.
夫人不会知道她被什么袭击了的
How many?
有多少
Well, so far,we have 12 teams.
目前有12个队伍了
12 teams, 200 factories.
12支队伍 200个工厂
I'd say you needto train faster.
我觉得你们得快点训练了
But what if just hadto take out one?
如果我们只需要弄掉一个呢
Tell him.No, you tell him.
你跟他说说 不 你说
You figured it out.
是你研究出来的
Yeah, you foundall the raw data, so--
是你先找到初始数据啊 所以
Yeah, but you finessed it,which is really more of the--
但是是你加工升华的 所以更应该你来说啊
Hey, guys,I have a really fun game.
两位 我有一个很好玩的游戏哦
The first onewho starts talking
说先开始讲话
doesn't get punchedin the face.
就不会被我给一拳哦
That does sound likea fun game.
这个游戏确实感觉蛮好玩的
Okay, so nine days ago,the people of Old Town
好吧 九天前 老城的人们
were put on 24-hour shifts.
都被安排了24小时值班
Why? Go ahead. Tell 'em.
原因呢 你来说
We assume it wasto maximize output,
我们认为是为了最大化产出
which would also explainwhy the Lady
正好也可以解释为什么夫人
slaved all the factories
开始剥削所有
to the main Old Town plant.
老城工厂的工人们
It gives her complete control.
这样她就有了全部控制权
And us one big fat target.
也给了我们一个超大目标
We hit one factory,we shut them all down.
只要打击一座工厂 就可以全部关闭
Exactly, and no one getspunched in the face.
没错 而且也不会有人挨揍了
Now, that sounds like a plan.
这个计划听起来可行
We need a pretty big bombto hit that factory with.
我们得要一颗很大的炸♥弹♥才能炸掉这个工厂啊
There's no way the "Herks"has that kind of firepower.
赫克斯是不会有那么大火力的武器的
She also doesn't usually receive unannounced guests.
赫克斯一般也不会迎来不请自来的客人呢
Prison ship, Killjoys?
监狱飞船啊 扫兴者们
It's just a bit on the nose,don't you think?
这也太合适了吧 不觉得吗
Delle Seyah?
黛尔·塞亚
Hello, sister.
你好啊 姐妹
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表