剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
Every story starts with a lie.
每个故事都始于一个谎言
That's the job of beginnings--
故事的开始告诉你
to tell you you're safe.
你很安全
That all of this last said nothing will change.
故事的结局说一切都不会改变
But underneath, there are signs...
但在表象下 有迹象展现
of your true story.
你真正的故事
Who made you.
那些造就了你的人
Who harmed you.
伤害你的人
What battles you were born to fight.
那些生来就要参与的斗争
You won't want to hear it yet,
你再也不想听了
so you'll run.
所以你逃跑
Live.
生存
Collect the things that matter along the way.
寻找沿途重要的事物
An oath.
誓言
Your team.
团队
A home.
家
Only then will you see the real enemy.
只有那样你才能发现真正的敌人
Her.
她
Last of a dying race
最后一个垂死的种族
come to destroy ours.
来毁灭我们的种族
She has her ships and her slaves,
她有飞船和奴隶
but you have them.
但你有他们
This strange, messy, impossible family...
这个奇怪 混乱 不可思议的家庭
full of enemies...
充斥着敌人
and siblings...
兄弟姐妹
lovers...
爱人
And hope.
还有希望
It doesn't matter how your story begins.
故事如何开始并不重要
It's about who's with youat the end.
重要的是在故事的结尾 身旁有谁相随
Did everyone make it out in time?
大家都及时出来了吗
Lord hopes.
希望吧
Armada didn't much care for your baller move.
舰队才不在乎你的人出没出来
Started bombing other cities in retaliation.
开始轰炸其他城市报复
We take much longer,
我们花了点时间
there won't be any Quad left to save.
但成功救了奎德
Did your refugees make it out?
你那儿的难民都逃出来了吗
Old Towners?
老城的人吗
Yeah, safe on the prison ship with Rennika and Gared.
安全了 和伦尼卡还有加尔在监狱飞船上
So this is it.
所以就是这样了
No backsies.
没有回头路了
And no good-byes.
也不说再见
Stick to the plan, yeah?
还是原计划进行 对吗
We're gonna see each other again.
我们还会见面的
Tap our hearts.
拍拍胸膛
Screw it, I want hugs.
去他的 我想要拥抱
Oh, thank Gods. Get in here, you animals.
感谢上帝 过来 你们这些混♥蛋♥
Oh, apocalypse hugs are the best.
哦 大灾难时的拥抱最棒了
This is how cold sores are spread.
感冒就是这样传播的
Come on, Ginger. Bring it in.
来吧 金杰 加入我们吧
Wake up.
醒醒
You opened the cube?
你打开了立方体吗
I learned all of Yalena's secrets
青春期时 我就知道了
while in the green.
雅琳娜所有的秘密
Do you know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗
Yes.
知道
Good.
很好
Time to rise, Little Man.
该起床了 小朋友
For what?
为什么
Armageddon.
大决战
That body you're in?
你所在的那个身体
It's mine now.
现在是我的了
Take him.
带上他
Kidnapping me in the very ship I left you.
在我离开你的那艘飞船上绑♥架♥我
Has a certain poetry.
必有深意
Assassin, Killjoy, poet.
暗♥杀♥者 扫兴者 诗人
I'm a busy girl.
我很忙的
What are you doing, Yalena?
你在做什么 雅琳娜
What you obviously couldn't.
一些你显然没法做的事
Beginning descent.
开始降落
Fixing everything while we still can.
趁着还能的时候补救一切
Okay, where's my weapon?
好 我的武器在哪
Gimme, gimme, gimme.
给我 给我 给我
It's a rework of the Ice9 pathogen
这是帕特的母亲
Pawter's mother designed.
利用冰9病原体设计的
Fossil records ID'd The Lady's planet of origin.
化石记录了女士的星球起源
It's a hellhole.
是个凄惨之地
Life can only survive in those temperate extremes
生命只有休眠才能在那些温和的
by going dormant.
极端环境中生存
So we force her into hibernation.
所以我们强迫她冬眠
Yes. Drop her cell temp low enough and fast enough?
是的 快速把她的细胞温度降到足够低
She'll be completely vulnerable, easy kill.
她就会虚弱 容易杀死
Now you just need to figure out how to get inside her box.
现在你只需要想办法进入她的盒子
Shut up.
闭嘴
Without letting her escape to eat your face.
别让她逃跑 附在你身上
Is thisa face-eating situation?
我真的会碰到俯身的情况吗
I think it's just always good protocol to assume, so...
我觉得这个假设挺好 所以
Can I tell you something?
我能告诉你件事吗
You're my favorite pretend-little-sister ever.
你是我最爱的干妹妹
And everything's gonna be okay.
一切都会好的
You tell the best lies.
你真会说谎
That's what fake brothers are for.
这就是假哥哥的作用
But if anything goes wrong...
如果有不测
Leave you, take Lucy,save Dutch.
抛下你 带露西走 救达琪
So, this is our mystery destination.
所以 这就是我们神秘的终点
Why Arkyn?
为什么是阿尔金
It's where you polluted our family tree
在那儿你毁了我们的家族
and then the entire Quad,
还有整个奎德
so it seems fitting for our final stand.
那看来很适合当我们的落脚点
Ah, more poetry.
又作诗了
I've got a real solid limerick for you
你再不闭嘴 我j就给你作首
if you don't shut up.
真正牛逼的五行打油诗
Ooh, all this hostility.
充满着敌意啊
Why haven't you killed her? Who says I didn't try?
你怎么还没杀了她 谁告诉你我没尝试过
You don't try, you do.
你没有 就是没有
That was the old me.
那是以前的我
The Hullen me.
是霍伦人的我
The useful you.
有用的你
What good is this version to me?
现在的你对我有什么好处呢
The Khlyen who raised me never gave up on a fight.
那个养育我的克兰从不放弃战斗
She wants a name, Yala.She asked me for one.
她想拥有姓名 雅拉 她求我给个
That's not collective thinking.
这不是集思广益的事
She's been in our bodies long enough it's affecting her.
她在我们体内待的时间够长了 这影响了她
In time, she'll have empathy.
假以时日 她会有同理心
She'll form a bond with humans
她会和人类建立联♥系♥
and she will want to spare them.
她会宽恕他们
Being human doesn't make you humane.
做人不代表会有人性
You should know that more than anyone.
你比谁都清楚这一点
Well, I thinkThe Qreshis are here.
我觉得奎雷什人来了
I can smell their tragic perfume.
我闻到了他们身上可悲的香水味
Mother's council jacket.
妈妈的委员会外套
I...
我
found it in her things.
在她的遗物里找到了这个
Do you think it's still in style?
你不觉得还是很潮的吗
Power never goes out of style.
权力永不过时
Ready?
准备好了吗
To the last of the Kin Rits.
敬金·里特后人
It's an honor.
是我们的荣幸
A lost family returns.
流亡的家族回来了
You look amazingly well for the presumed-dead, cousin.
你装死太在行了 表妹
You'll have to teach me that trick.
你得教教我那个把戏
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表