剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
Report? Qresh is attacking us.
什么情况 奎雷什人在攻击我们
Send out the bombers.
把炸♥弹♥派出去
Delle Seyah, assload of fighter ships coming your way.
德拉·塞亚 一堆战舰在向你那边去了
Keep 'em busy.
别让他们闲下来
Okay, it's gonna get bumpy.
好 接下来会很颠簸的
Just 'cause they can't see us don't mean they can't hit us.
他们看不到我们不意味着打不到我们
Thank you.
谢谢你
I am aware of how physics works.
我懂物理
Science burn.
懂科学的
Nice.
很好
Well, then.
那么
Let's try on your new party trick, Luce.
让我们看看你的新把戏吧 露西
Engage cloak.
隐身
It tickles, Johnny.
挺好玩 约翰尼
Here we go.
很好
Clear.
安全
Hey, didn't we already save the world here once?
我们不是已经在这儿拯救过一次世界了吗
I'm getting Armageddon deja vu.
我感觉又到了世界末日
Okay, tracking your position.
行了 跟踪着你们的位置
Why are you whispering?
你为什么要小声说话
They can't hear you.
他们听不到你的
Right.Uh, empathy?
对哦 同感
When you get to the next juncture, keep left.
下一个路口靠左
That's the clearest route. Ping me when you're there.
那是最安全的路径 到了通知我
Copy.
收到
Okay, Lucy.
好了 露西
We have control over all docking gates.
我们控制了所有对接闸门
Lock this one open in case we need a fast exit.
把这个固定开着 以防我们需要快速撤退
Docking bay secured.
确保完成
Zeph, there's an anomalyin the Armada security files.
泽芙 舰队的安全文件里有东西不对劲儿
One of your patients is being held
你的一个病人正被关在
in their containment unit. Mine?
他们的牢里 我的病人吗
I thought this wasthe clear route?
我以为这条道是安全的
It was.
是啊
Zeph? Ping.
泽芙 在吗
Ping!We're taking fire!
在吗 我们交火了
We need a new route. Yes, hi, hold on!
我们得换条路 在 等等
Hang on, hang on.
等等 等等
There's a side hall 50 feet ahead.
50英尺前有条小路
Take that one.
走那里
Holy shit. Jaq?
他妈的 雅格
Dad! You're okay.
爸 你没事
Jaq!
雅格
Neely, what's wrong?
妮莉 怎么了
No, no, no, no.Come on, Jaq.
不不不不 拜托 雅格
Get me my ship.
把我的飞船找来
Go, do as she says.
去 照她说的做
Hey, we gotta move him.
我们得带他走
Come on, come on, come on.
拜托 拜托 拜托
Hang tight while I buy us some time.
我去争取点时间 坚持住
Come on, Jaq. Come on, come on, come on.
拜托 雅格 拜托
You're alive.
你还活着
Oh, shit. Hey.
该死 喂
Language.
注意点
That was a dead shot.
那一枪必死的
How the hells did you survive that?
你怎么能活下来
Take after my mom.
遗传我妈的
Then why are you healing so slowly?
那为什么你恢复这么慢
Oh, 'cause you take after me.
噢 是我遗传给你的
How did The Lady even find you?
女士是怎么找到你的
She didn't.I led her to me.
她没有 我让她找到我的
I started having visions again and I seen you get shot,
我开始有幻觉 看到你中枪
so I came to save you.
所以我来救你了
The things I see...
我看到的东西
they're all bad.
都不好
You can't do this without me,
你没有我做不到
and I'm not sure we can do this at all.
我都不确定我们到底能不能做到
No, no.
不 不
You are a kid,not a human shield.
你只是个孩子 不是人肉盾牌
I'm taking you to Lucy.
我带你去见露西
John, how are we doingon that exit?
约翰 出口情况如何
Dad.
爸爸
You don't getto protect your family
你不能拿别人的家人冒险
by risking everyone else's.
来保护你的家人
That's not how it works.
不是这样的
Remember when you were like a toddler
还记得当你是个蹒跚学步的孩子
for five hoursand had no opinion?
呆了五个小时却没有任何意见的时候吗
I miss that time.
我想念那时候
Can you walk?
你能走路吗
Jaq, way to heal.
雅格 有出路
So double shield? Okay.
双护盾吗 好
Stay between us, bud.And close your eyes.
走在我们中间 把眼睛闭上
Why?
为什么
Daddy's about to shoot a whole bunch of people.
爸爸要狂射一大群人
This is where you were born.
这是你出生的地方
Yeah, if you want to call it that.
是啊 如果你非想这么说的话
The poison's dehydrating you.
毒药让你脱水了
I'm well aware, Yala.
我很清楚 雅拉
I taught you about Hallcyon,remember?
我教过你有关哈利肯的事 记得吗
I think the words you'relooking for are "thank you."
我以为你想说的是谢谢
Dutch? Yeah, go ahead, Lucy.
达琪 是的 说吧 露西
A ship from the Armada has breached your atmosphere.
舰队的一艘飞船冲破了你这边的大气层
All right, girl.You know what to do.
好吧 姑娘 你知道该怎么做
She'll be landing soon.
她马上就要着陆了
Last chance, Yala.
这是最后的机会 雅拉
I'm worried about you.
我很担心你
And underestimating me,as always.
你总是小瞧我
Really?
是吗
I think I know you better than anyone.
我想我比任何人都了解你
And every harm,and every failure,
每一次受伤 每一次失败
and every sin I committed against you and Aneela.
还有我对你和阿妮拉犯下的一切罪行
Yes, I know those, too,
是的 我也知道
which is why I'm trying to fix all this.
这就是为什么我要努力修复这一切
I don't want you to fix this.
我不需要你把这个修复好
Well, then what do you want me to do?
那你想让我做什么
I want you stop making me feel small
我希望你不要让我觉得自己很渺小
so you can feel big!
这样你就能感觉自己很伟大
I want you to stop hurting me
我希望你不要再伤害我
so that you can save me.
这样你才能救我
Because the only personI have ever needed saving from
因为唯一需要拯救的人
is you.
是你自己
Yala!
雅拉
All right, Yalena.
好吧 雅琳娜
You have my attention.
我注意到你了
You've got shit taste in jewelry, do you know that?
你对珠宝品味真是臭 你知道吗
Antidote.
解药
Drink.
喝吧
When we're back with the Armada,
当我们回到舰队
I'll find you a choker that's more your style.
我给你找一条更符合你风格的项链
You're not going backto the Armada, ever.
你永远不会回到舰队了
You're going to stop me?
你要阻止我吗
Already did the minute you landed.
从你一着陆就开始了
There's a shield over Arkyn.
阿尔金上空有个防护罩
No ships in, no ships out
如果没有特定的技术
without a particular piece of tech that...
没有飞船能进 没有飞船能出
whoopsie...
呜呼
you don't have.
你没有的
Oh.
哦
That's very clever.
太聪明了
Told you I could bloody fish.
我就说我能钓鱼的
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表