剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
Did you just try to shoot me?
你是想对我开枪吗
I guess your gun's shittyjust like you are.
我猜你的枪跟你一样烂
That's 'causethe safety's on, genius.
那是因为保险开着呢 天才
Thanks, butthole.
谢谢 傻帽
Stop!
快闭嘴吧
And that's thecharge release.
那是释放了电荷
Okay.
好吧
Seriously, guys,this is gonna be
说着的 这就像
like punching toddlers.
打小孩
Can we just talk?
我们能聊聊吗
Yes. Please.
好 拜托了
Okay.
好了
Faucets can be anywhere.
水龙头可能在任何地方
Decon showers arealways nearby.
去污淋浴处总是在附近
Ow, shit!
我去
Come on, baby.
来吧
Come on, come on,come on, come on.
快快快
Yes! Oh, ah, that's burned.
没错 烧焦了
That's very...
真是
Ugh, it smells like ham.
一股火腿味
Why didn't you tell me you knew who I was?
你为什么不告诉我你知道我是谁
Why didn't you say Jaq was your kid?
你为什么不说杰克是你的孩子
I don't trust men with badges.
我不信任带徽章的男人
I don't trust parents.They lie.
我不信任父母 他们说谎
Hi, there, my turn.
嗨 轮到我了
Why are you looking for our son?
你为什么要找我们的儿子
Missing person.
找失踪的人
He ran away from his boarding school on Qresh.
他从奎雷什的寄宿学校逃跑了
Ran away from his bloody kidnappers, you mean?
你是说从他那帮该死的绑匪手里逃走了吗
Good.
很好
I hope he comes right home.
我希望他马上回家
Okay, did I miss a step?
好吧 我漏了一步吗
Qreshi Education Act.
奎雷什教育法
Brightest kids on Westerly
西部最聪明的孩子被送到奎雷什
get sent to Qresh for better schools.
去上更好的学校
And class system in doctrination.
教化中的阶级制度
My wife refused to let him go...
我妻子不让他走
even though Jaq tested off the charts,
既使杰克的测试成绩非常好
so they requisitioned him.
所以他们征用他
How do you requisition a kid?
你怎么征用一个孩子?
Qreshis can take anything they want.
奎雷什可以拿走他们想要的任何东西
I still think that there is
我仍然认为
a better future for him on Qresh.
在奎雷什他有更好的未来
But if he wants to come home...
但如果他想回家
then home is where we want him...
那么家就是我们要他去的地方
obviously.
很明显
Okay, well,he should be home by now,
好吧 他现在应该到家了
unless he got detoured somewhere.
除非他绕道而行
I can't think of any where else that he would go.
我想不出他还会去别的什么地方
You might know more than you think.
你知道的可能比你想象的要多
Retinal scan?
视网膜扫描吗
People forget stuff.
人们会忘记一些事情
Repress it, miss key details.
压抑自己 忽略关键的细节
But if you have any memory of where your son might be,
但如果你还记得你儿子可能在哪
this scanner will help you find it.
这个扫描器会帮助你找到他
Okay.
好
Ask us anything.
什么都可以问
One at a time.No cross-pollinating.
一个一个问 不要互相影响
I guess someone's got to reopen the bar.
我猜有人总得回去顾酒吧
Be good.
做好
Be fatter and less handsome.
变胖变丑
So...
所以
how do we start?
我们怎么开始呢
John?
约翰
It's me, Lucy.
是我 露西
John?
约翰
What are these?
这些是什么
They're moving so fast,I can barely see them.
它们闪得太快了 我看不清他们
Well, not consciously.
不是有意识的
Those are all the leads I have on Jaq so far.
这是目前为止我找到关于杰克的所有线索
Scanner will flag anything you associate with his absence.
扫描仪会标记出任何与他失踪有关的信息
So how long have you and your husband been fighting?
你和你丈夫吵架多久了
Do you have kids?
你有孩子吗
No.
没有
I never thought I would.
我从没想过会有
They're messy and needy
他们又脏又粘人
and the most vile narcissists you've ever met.
是你见过的最可恶的自恋狂
I'm sure there's good stuff, too.
我肯定也有一些美好的事
Yeah.
是的
That is the good stuff.
这就是美好的
And I miss it.
我想念它
Johnny's wrong about Qresh.
约翰尼对奎什的想法是错的
Jaq's my home.
杰克是我的家人
And home is where he belongs.
家是他的归宿
I don't disagree.
我不反对
Look, I'm not worried about finding Jaq,
听着 我不担心找到杰克
but when I do,
但当我这么做的时候
I'm going to have to take him back to Qresh,
我必须把他带回奎什
fulfill the warrant.
履行逮捕令
Well, then you'll take us with you...
那你就带我们一起去
so I can bury my foot up some Qreshi ass
那样我可以把我的脚踹在奎什人的屁♥股♥里
until they send him back with me.
直到他们把他送回来
Seems only fair.
听起来很公平
"Blue eyes and principles."
蓝眼睛又有原则
Mm, it's a shame I'm married.
真遗憾我结婚了
Dutch.
妲奇
I-I didn't mean to overstep--
我不是故意越界的
No, no, no, no.Um, that was my fault.
不 不 不 那是我的错
Um, I better go.
我得走了
Rain check?
改天再请
John?
约翰
Johnny!
约翰尼
What happened?
发生了什么事
It hurts...
疼
Shit. You're contaminated.
该死 你被污染了
You must have been exposed somewhere. Come on.
肯定是暴露在什么地方了 过来
Let's go to a decon shower now.
我们去除污吧
A shower a day keeps the toxins away!
每天淋浴一次 远离毒素
Latest batch.
最新一批
All workers must be decontaminated before and...
所有工人必须先消毒 然后
Want to see?
想看看吗
Ah, any day now, beauties.
现在随时都可以 美女们
Any day now.
随时都可以
Sweet.
真好
I take it you're feeling better?
我想你感觉好点了吧
A shower a day keeps the headaches away.
每天洗一次澡 头痛就会消失
Look, I know we've been out of sync for a while now.
听着 我知道我们已经有一段时间不同步了
Maybe we can take the night off
也许我们今晚可以休息一下
from being angry with each other.
不生对方的气了
Oh.
哦
I'm not angry, Johnny.
我没生气 约翰尼
I'm sad.
我只是伤心
Me too.
我也是
Maybe we can be sad together.
也许我们可以一起伤心
All right. new friend, you go there.
好的 新朋友 你在这吧
Okay.
好吧
All right.
好
No. No. No.
不是 不是 不是
No. No.
不是 不是
Whoo-hoo!Factory access!
哇 工厂访问
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表