剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
to join Land Robbel's honor guard.
拉博的荣誉护卫
Upon entering the ring,
进入斗场之后
all neck chipswill be disabled.
所有的颈部芯片会失效
But rest assured,our guns will be live.
但放心 我们的枪随时待命
Here we go.
开始了
D'Avin Jaqobis
达夫·雅各布斯
Skyborn Second Shield,decorated marksman,
天生的二盾手 勋章射手
experienced prison fighter.
有监狱打架经历
Pass. What?
算了 什么
I mean...what?
你说什么
Good.
好
Now that everyone's so focusedon this tournament,
现在大家都关注比赛呢
it's the perfect time for usto make our move.
我们正好可以行动了
Do we even have a plan? Not yet.
有计划了吗 还没
But we know someone whoowes us a favor.
但我知道谁可以帮我们
Congratulations,you've just come up
恭喜你 你刚刚提出了
with the dumbest ideaI've ever heard.
史上最蠢的办法
You owe us, Sparlow.
你欠我们的 斯巴洛
This isn't a favor it's a suicide mission...
这不是帮忙 这是自杀任务
for me.
我要送命的
I'm in the middleof a prison beef
我本来就正跟我的老朋友
with my old pal Coren Jeers.
科伦·吉尔斯闹着矛盾呢
I lend you my people,I'm as good as dead.
把我的人借给你们 我就死定了
We can protect youfrom Coren.
我们会保护你的
Not a chance.
没门的
The deck's already stacked against you, Killjoys.
大家都已经盯上你们了 扫兴者
That's not howwe see it.
我们看来可不是这样
Then you're seeing it wrong.
那你们看错了
Even if you can handle Coren,what about the neck chips?
就算能对付科伦 颈部芯片怎么办
The Warden senses evena sniff of trouble,
监狱长只要嗅到一丝麻烦
you're on the groundconvulsing in your own piss.
就会让你躺在地上 尿得直发抖
So we take the chips out. Brilliant.
我们把芯片拿出来 聪明极了
Well, why didn't anyone elsethink of tha
为什么没人想到呢
Oh, right.
哦 对了
They did, and their heads blew clean off
他们照做了 当他们尝试的时候
their shoulders when they tried.
他们肩膀上的头被炸飞了
And they still got4,000 bloodthirsty criminals
而且仍然还有4000名嗜血成性的罪犯
chomping at the bitto tear your heads off.
想一口把你的头咬下来呢
When we take controlof the ship,
当我们控制了这艘飞船
we'll deposit the rest of the prisoners on Arkyn.
我们要把其余的俘虏押送至阿尔金星上
Arkyn?
阿尔金星
You mean the empty,desolate moon Arkyn?
你是说那个空虚 荒凉的星球阿尔金星吗
Oh, I take it all back.
我收回刚才的话
That's the dumbest idea I've ever heard.
这才是我听过的最蠢的主意
Look, we're not doing thisfor ourselves.
听着 我们这么做不是为了自己
We're doing this for Westerley.
我们这么做是为了威斯利
It's our home,and it's in trouble, Sparlow.
这是我们的家 现在它有麻烦了 斯巴洛
Westerley's alwaysin trouble.
威斯利总是有麻烦
Prima Dezz.Pree.
普里玛·德兹 普雷
He was a bartender until youmade him a Killjoy,
在你让他成为扫兴者之前 他是个酒保
giving him accessto the Company's database,
让他进入了公♥司♥的数据库
which he used to destroy your Black Root fleet.
他利用这个数据库摧毁了你的黑根舰队
You think I made a mistake?
你认为我犯了错吗
Is that a statementor a question
这是陈述还是一个
you already knowthe answer to?
你已经知道答案的问题
Concern yourselfless with that
少关注你自己 多关注一下
and more with this Preewe're looking for.
我们要找的这个普雷
And so you know,
所以你知道
just because I removed your cuff
因为我摘掉了你的手铐
doesn't meanthe leash is gone.
这不意味着对你的束缚没有了
Noted.
明白
You've ramped up your effortsrather impressively.
你已经相当努力了 令人印象深刻
This air quality isn't goodfor your workers.
这种空气质量对你工人的健康不好
I won't need themmuch longer.
我很快就不再需要他们了
Why would you care?
你为什么会在意
Why do you need me to find Pree?
你为什么要我去找普雷
You could put out a Warrantand have him
你可以发出逮捕令 在白天结束前
on the Armada by day's end.
就可以把他带上舰队
And alert the entirerebellion,
警告所有叛乱分子
so they can scurryunderground?
让他们能在地下快速行动吗
No.
不
I have the advantage ofsurprise, and I will keep it.
我有出其不意的优势 我会保持下去
Now, do you know wherethis Pree is or not?
现在 你知不知道普雷在哪
If he's awake,he'll be here
如果他醒来了 他会在
the place he lovedin his old life.
他过去生活中热爱的地方
Shall we?
我们碰碰运气
Sparlow's right.
斯巴洛说得对
We're deeper in the shitthan we thought.
我们比想象中陷得更深
Well, at least we'reused to that part.
至少我们习惯了那部分
So this is where they're setting up
所以这就是他们
the preliminaryrounds, huh?
准备进行初赛的地方吗
Hey, Nuce, what kindof signals
嘿 纽西 你在这个房♥间里
you picking up in this room?
监测到了什么信♥号♥♥
I am detectinga single frequency spot jammer
我检测到一个单频率点干♥扰♥器♥
in your general vicinity.
就在你的附近
That's it Warden said the chips
监狱长说这些芯片
would be disabledduring the fight.
会在战斗中失效
That jammer's howthey're doing it.
干扰发射机就是这么做到的
So? So, if we can get one of us
所以呢 所以 如果能让我们其中一个
into the fight,we can rip the chip out,
加入战斗 我们就能把芯片撕掉
and then I can use it tocontrol every prisoner in here.
然后我就可以用它来控制这里的每一个囚犯
How can we do thatwith one chip?
我们如何用一个芯片做到这一点
If I can upload the chipto the mainframe,
如果我能把芯片上传到主机上
then I can bypassthe encryption keys,
然后我就可以绕过加密密钥
and I can use it to disable
我可以用它来禁用
all the security defensesof every chip.
所有芯片的安全防护
Okay, well, how do weget into the fight?
好吧 我们怎么加入战斗
Fighter selectionis already over.
战士选择已经结束了
Well, you guys betterfigure it out
你们最好在我去伦尼卡的办公室
before I get to Rennika'soffice to hack the mainframe.
黑进她的主机前想出个方法
And then we get word back to Zeph about our plan.
然后我们会把我们的计划反馈给泽芙
How are you gonna getinto Rennika's office?
你要怎么进入伦尼卡的办公室
Simple
这简单
she's gonna bring me.
她会带我去的
Only three keys.
只有三个键
And here I thought it wasgonna be hard to figure out.
我还以为这很难弄清楚
Come on.
来吧
All right, Newcy.
好吧 纽西
How's that little virusyou've been working on for me?
你帮我研制的那个小病毒怎么样了
Is this for illegal or unauthorized purposes?
这是为了非法或未经授权的入侵目的吗
Absolutely not.
绝对不是
Then the virus is ready.
病毒已经准备好了
For illegaland unauthorized purposes.
用于非法或未经授权的入侵目的
Chute number One and Twoare clear.
一号♥和二号♥槽安全
Checking Chute Three now.
现在检查三号♥槽
Faster, faster.Let's go.
快点 快点 我们走
Why are you here?
你为什么在这里
Your shift is over.
你的轮班结束了
Already?Wow.
结束了吗 哇
What can I say?
我能说什么呢
I'm married to the work.
我嫁给工作了
Well done.
做得很好
It's not gonna be easygetting into the fights.
参加战斗可不是件容易的事
They're a big dealfor the prisoners.
这对囚犯来说是件大事
The further you get,the harder they fight,
你越使劲 他们打得越凶
the more respect they earn.
他们赢得的尊重越多
Then we need to figure outsomething fast.
那我们得赶快想个办法
Prisoner 89436,come with me.
89436号♥囚犯 跟我来
I knew they'd put mein the fights.
我就知道他们会让我参加战斗
You're not in the fights.
你不在战斗名单中
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表