剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, come on.
哦来吧
Well, what's this about?
这是怎么回事
I don't ask questions,and neither should you.
我不问问题 你也不应该问
Let's go, now!
我们走吧 现在
Shit.
该死
Screw it.
去他的
Hey.
嘿
Lucky for you a punching bagdoesn't punch back.
幸运的是拳击袋不会回击
Ah, okay.
好吧
All right, come one.
好吧 来吧
Stand down.
住手
You miss solitarythat much, Yardeen?
你那么想念单独禁闭吗 雅尔丁
We can help you with that.
我们可以帮你
Stop.
停
Solitary can wait.
单独禁闭可以等等
I want to see her fight.
我想看她打架
This is my ship, remember? And this is my tournament...
这是在我的飞船上 记得吗 这是我的邀请赛
for which we pay yougood money to host, remember?
我们给你一大笔钱让你招待 你还记得吗
Oh, she fights.
哦 让她战斗
Hmm. Ma'am.
恩 女士
I've been waiting a long time for someone like you...
我一直在等待像你这样的人
Someone big,good stock, strong.
一个大的 大块头 强壮的人
I may be a prisoner,but that does not mean
我可能是个囚犯 但这并不意味着
that I'minto weird sex stuff...
我喜欢怪异的性行为
or normal sex stuff.
或者正常的行为
I have rights. Oh, Trees, no.
我有权力的 哦 亲爱的 不
I don't need youfor any sex stuff.
我不需要你做任何性♥交♥易
Okay, becauseI wasn't going to do
好吧 因为我不会这么做
I just need youto kill my brother.
我只需要你杀了我哥哥
Things on Qreshhave gotten complicated
自从我们失去了威斯利
since we lost Westerley.
奎雷什上的事情变得复杂了
Power strugglesare worse than ever,
权力斗争比以往任何时候都要激烈
to say nothingof the food shortages.
更不用说粮食短缺了
Ah, so you're the reason theprison slop is literally slop?
啊 所以监狱里的污水就是你弄出来的
At least you have food.
至少你还有吃的
If it was up to Sylas,you'd all starve
如果是塞拉斯决定 你们都会饿死的
one of the many thingswe disagree on...
我们有很多意见不一致的地方
and one of the reasonshe wants to kill me.
也是他想杀我的原因之一
Look, I'm sorry
听着 我很抱歉
that you and your brotheraren't besties,
that you and your brother aren't... besties,
but I am not a murderer.
但我不是杀人犯
I'm not asking youto be a murderer.
我不是要你当杀人犯
I'm asking youto save my life.
我请求你救我一命
He's still not here.
他还没来
No, but he will come back,even if he doesn't know why.
没有 但是他会回来的 即使他也不知道为什么
You see, emotionsare the baseline
你看 情感
of human experience.
是人类经验的基础
At the most basic level,
在最基本的层面上
they're a seriesof chemical interactions
它们是一系列的化学反应
the way your brain reactsto certain stimuli,
你的大脑对特定刺♥激♥的反应
both internal and external.
包括内部刺♥激♥和外部刺♥激♥
At the highest level,
在最高层面上
they representthe immeasurability
它们代表了人类经验的
of the human experience.
不可估量的能力
Drink this.
喝点这个
You're smiling.
你笑了
What is that?What have you done?
那是什么 你做了什么
The Nupa root
结缕草的根
it's a common treat for Westerley children.
这是威斯利儿童的常见治疗方法
The body you're inremembers something
你的身体会记起一些
that you'venever experienced.
你从未经历过的事情
What?
什么
The comforts of home...
家庭的温暖
a parent's embrace...
父母的怀抱
the most powerful emotion of all
最触动人心的情感
love.
爱
Understand that,you'll understand us.
了解了这些 你就能理解我们
The chip usually sits around the carotid artery,
芯片通常在颈动脉附近
so be careful taking it out or gusher city, all right?
一不小心就会血流成河
There's yours.
你的在那
Here, show me where.
给我指在哪
It it's there.
在哪
Just, um, got to take the chip out of the guy
得在争斗结束之前
before the end of the fight.
把芯片取出来
Are you gonna say something...
是你坦白
or should I?
还是是要我来说
About what?
说什么
Ever since we got away from The Lady,
自从我们离开夫人之后
things have been weird.
事情就变得很奇怪
Things are usually weird with us.
我们本来就行事不拘一格
It's our brand.
这是我们的招牌
I'm kind of used to it.
我习惯了
So you're gonna keep avoiding me, then?
你要继续躲着我吗
I'm not avoiding you. Bullshit.
我没有躲着你 胡说
D'Av told me...
达夫告诉我
what you're going through.
你经历了些什么
Yeah, well,he shouldn't have.
他不该说的
No, he shouldn't have,Johnny.
不 他确实不该 约翰尼
It should have been you.
本该是你的
What happened to us on Westerley
我们在维斯特里发生的事
was weird for all of us.
让我们所有人都不自在
But whatever it was,it wasn't real.
但是不管是什么 那都不是真的
I don't want to talk about this.
我不想谈这些
We have to, 'cause I need your head in the game.
我们必须谈 因为我需要你找回状态
Whoa.
喔
When have I ever not had your back?
我什么时候抛下你不管过
I never said that you didn't. Oh, really?
我从来没说过 真的吗
'Cause that's what it sounds like to me.
听起来你就是这个意思
Hey.
嘿
What's going on?
怎么了
Just two friends talking.
朋友聊天
Good luck in the fight.
祝你好运
Are you okay? Yeah, I'm fine.
你没事吧 我没事
Is it working?
有效吗
What do you see? Nothing.
你看到什么了 什么都没有
Okay.
好吧
Give me your hands, quitter.
把你的手给我
Now close your eyes...
闭上你的眼睛
and breathe.
呼吸
What? What?Did you see it?
怎么样 你看到了吗
It's my dad.He's in trouble.
是我爸爸 他有麻烦了
We have to go back to the Quad to save him.
我们得回四星系救他
Whoa, whoa.After we find the cube.
那得等到我们找到方块之后
No, now.
No, now.
You'll be walking into a trap.
你这是自投罗网
You don't know that.
你怎么知道
Using your enemies loved ones against them
利用亲近的人来对付你的敌人
I invented that move.It's bad bitch 101.
这招就是我发明的 坏蛋心理学入门课
But they're in trouble. We all are, Jaq.
但是他们有麻烦了 我们也一样 雅各
We don't all get to do the things we want
在当今的末日之中
and have the life we wanted
我们没办法过上自己想过的生活
in the middle of a godsdamn apocalypse.
做自己想做的事
Now, you were born to do a job,and you will do it...
你生来就肩负着使命 你要完成你的使命
because I have not gone through all of this shit
因为我不会让我历尽千辛万苦
protecting you for nothing.
付诸流水
I wish you were the one we lost in the Green.
真希望我们在绿色中失去的是你
In the next fight of the preliminary round,
预选赛下一轮
we have Rankev versus Yalena Yardeen.
兰科夫对战雅兰娜·雅尔丁
A surprise late addition. Better late than boring.
一位新加入的参赛者 为这次的比赛增加了悬念
Let's fight.
开打
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表