剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
It's been a while.
好久不见了
We tried to get you out,but the Lady got out instead.
我们想救你们出来的 结果变成夫人出来了
I'm sorry, that's whenthings got complicated.
对不起 然后事情就很复杂了额
I know.
我知道
It's all right.
没事的
How did Jaq even knowwhere we were?
那雅格是怎么知道我们在哪的
Our son has many gifts,unlike his father.
和他父亲不同 我们的儿子有很多天赋
Now, take us to Qreshso I can reclaim my place
带我们去奎雷什吧 让我重回我的位置
as Head of the Nine,gather the armed forces,
作为九大家族的首领 召集军队
and start a proper warwith the Lady.
好好跟夫人开战
So, what, we're allon the same team now?
那我们现在是统一战线了吗
'Cause I might havea problem with that.
我可能有点小问题
Oh, spare me.
别废话了
Don't they thinkthat you're dead?
Don't they think that you're dead?
Paperwork.
书面上是的
We don't have time for that.We need to save Westerley now.
现在没空说这个 我们得赶快拯救威斯利
That dirt moon?Why?
那个肮脏的星球吗 为什么
Dutch--
妲奇
Because that dirt moonis our home.
因为那个肮脏的的星球是我们的家啊
I think we should goto Qresh.
我觉得我们应该去奎雷什
What?Oh, see?
什么 看了吧
Even a Jaqobis can see reason...
就连雅各布斯都能看清楚原因呢
eventually.
早晚的
Not for you,for us.
不是为了你 是为了我们
We know peoplewho might have what we need.
我们知道有人可能有我们需要的东西
Come on, Zephyr, tell meyou still have a link.
加油啊 泽芙 你还有链接的吧
Come on. Come on.
加油加油
Pree?You're alive!
普雷 你还活着啊
And kicking up all the fuss,honey bunch.
还生龙活虎的呢 宝贝
Uh, but...
但是呢
not everyone made it.Oh, no.
不是所有人都活下来了 不是吧
Turin?
都灵呢
No such luck, sweetheart.
在这呢宝贝
Gared?
加雷德
Yo.
哈喽
It's Dutch, D'Avin,and Johnny.
是妲奇 达文和约翰尼
We think they're dead.Oh.
我们觉得他们可能死了
But when this is done,
等这边结束
I swear I will tear thatLady bitch another asshole...
老子绝对要把夫人痛扁一顿
Oh, no, Pree--
等下 普雷
For every one of themshe killed.
谁让那帮畜生杀了那么多人的
Aw.You would do that for me?
哇哦 你愿意为了我这样吗
Johnny!Turin said you were dead.
约翰尼 都灵说你死了呢
Wishful thinking.
想得美啊
What about your brotherand Dutch?
那你兄弟和妲奇呢
All alive and kicking.
都生龙活虎的
Sorry to disappoint,Grumplestilskin.
抱歉让你们失望了 朋友们
Uh, we have a problem.
我们有个问题
Well, a bunch of them,actually.
其实是好几个问题
Everyone's back in Old Town,and they were told
所有人都回到了老城 然后被告知
they didn't need to come backinto work, ever.
他们再也不用回来工作了
If Westerley's air is already at the tipping point,
如果威斯利的空气已经到达临界点了
it means we're too late.
那说明我们太迟了
No, no, if Turin has enough air to bust my balls,
不 如果都灵都还能活着来调侃我
there's enough airin the atmosphere
那大气中就有足够的空气
to reverse the process.
可以使过程逆转
We have a plan to take downthe factory.
我们有办法打击掉工厂
We have plans?Oh, I love plans.
有办法了 我太喜欢办法了
It's risky, but we got
很危险 但我们
volunteers up hereto make it work.
volunteers up here to make it work.
And I'll need some readingsfrom my weather station
我还需要数值 以便我的气象站可以知道
to see what's changedin the air quality.
空气质量中什么改变了
Go out into the airto tell you how bad the air is.
我们要出去告诉你空气有多烂
Lucky us.
真幸运哦
Hey, Turin, if it makes youfeel any better,
嘿 都灵 那边的空气让你的头发更乌黑浓密了呢
the weather's done wondersfor your hair.
听完这话开心了吧
You would killfor a mane like this.
你做梦都不会有我这么浓密的头发了
Bye.
拜拜咯
All the units have been unloaded,
所有单位都已卸货
and the accelerant'sbeing dispersed.
加速剂已经被分散开
Good. I wantall reports from Old Town
好 等老城那边的报告进来
as soon as they come in.
拿来给我
Yes, ma'am,but there's something
好的夫人 但是有个东西
I think you need to see first.
I think you need to see first.
We're getting an unidentified signal from this planet,
我们收到了来自这个星球的
beamed directly at us.
直接对准我们的未知信♥号♥♥
Do we have forces that far out?
我们有那么远的部队吗
No, ma'am, we don't.
没有的 夫人
Send a jump ship to investigate.
派一艘逃生船去看一下
And in the meantime,keep your focus on Old Town
与此同时 你要专注于老城
and the children.
和孩子们
Seriously, Pree,I want to help Johnny.
说真的 普雷 我想帮约翰尼
Honey bear,you don't have to do this.
宝贝啊 你不用这样的
What I did forthat sexy Khlyen bastard
我为那个性感的克兰混♥蛋♥做的事情
almost got people killed.
差点害人被杀了
My friends, you.
我的朋友们 还有你
So yeah, I think I do.
所以对 我觉得我得帮忙
Oh, but, Gared, if this goes bad,
但是加雷德 如果这件事搞砸了
I don't know if I can come and save you.
我不知道我能不能来救你
Maybe it's my turn to do the saving.
也许该轮到我救你了
Oh, I could...
我能
get used to that.
习惯一下
Let's get right to it.
直奔正题吧
We need military ordnance.
我们需要军械
Specifically guided missiles, air-to-surface,
尤其是空对地制导导弹
heavy payload.
重负载
What would make you think
你们为什么觉得
that we would have anything like that?
我们会有那样的东西
Because the Robbel clan is known for two things:
因为拉博家族一直以两件事闻名
being a bunch of grasping little parvenus...
一是一群贪婪的暴发户
Why, thank you.
天 谢谢你啊
And for being perfectly happy selling weapons
二是非常愿意
to anybody with as much joy and few scruples as possible.
把武器出♥售♥给任何人
How much do you have to spend?
你们现在有多少钱
We're a bit short on joy right now.
我们现在手头有点紧
Well, there are other ways we could make this happen.
好吧 那还有其他办法
We should talk about the big one.
我们应该谈谈那个大家伙
The big one. The arms.
那个大家伙 手臂很壮那个
Definitely him. Definitely.
绝对是他 绝对
Definitely him what?
绝对是他什么
For Landsunion.
联姻
Evi's had her filthy little eyes on you for some time now,
艾维已经看上你很久了
and, truth be told, so have I.
说实话 我也是
So who do you prefer?
所以 你更喜欢谁
What the hells are they talking about?
他们在说什么
Oh, just the oldest Qreshi custom there is.
这是最古老的奎雷什传统
They're asking which of them
他们在问你想娶
you would like to marry, Jaqobis.
他们之中的哪一个 雅各布斯
Never thought I'd ever say this,
从来没想过我会说这么说
but I think Gared was the smart one
但是我觉得加雷德是聪明的
for getting out of Old Town when he could.
一有机会就逃出了老城
We get Zeph any new info on the weather,
我们给泽芙搞到有关天气的新消息
they blow up the factory,
他们炸掉工厂
and everything goes back to normal.
一切回归正常
Everything goes back to normal,
一切回归正常
I think I might just stick with this whole drug dealer thing.
我觉得我大概会继续做毒贩
A lot less stressful than running the RAC.
比当什么搜捕特工轻松多了
Tell me about it.
可不是吗
Well, that's certainly something new.
这还真新鲜
Yep, Gared was the smart one.
是 加雷德还真是聪明的那个
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表