剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
她就是这样造雨的
I'm not complainingabout hiding in here
我不是在抱怨躲在这里
since half the prisonwants to kill us,
既然一半的犯人想杀我们
but do you really thinkthe hitman
但你真的认为杀手
is one of Sparlow'sown entourage?
是斯巴达的随从吗
Well,if three badass Killjoys
好吧 如果三个扫兴者
can't get past them to Sparlow,
都不能越过他们找到斯巴洛
a prison hitmanwouldn't be able to either.
监狱里的杀手也不能
This is nice.
这很好
Just the two of us,
就我们两个
working angles, doing business.
工作角度 做生意
Normal Killjoy shit.
正常的扫兴者
Normal "us" shit.
正常的我们
Not that I'm assumingeverything is normal.
并不是说我假设一切都是正常的
And there's zero pressure.
没有压力而已
A lot has changed.
很多事情都变了
Weird memories.
奇怪的记忆
People thinking they had babies together.
人们认为他们一起生了孩子
Yeah, fake memories.We're all awake now.
是的 假记忆 我们现在都醒了
Why would anything change?
为什么会有变化
I don't know, it
我不知道 它
could be confusing.
会让人困惑
People...
人们
People could be confused.
人们可能会感到困惑
By this conversation?
通过这次谈话吗
It's a vulnerable timefor John.
现在是约翰脆弱的时候
I know what you're gonna say.
我知道你要说什么
Yeah.He blames me.
是的 他指责我
He lost the love of his life.
他失去了一生的挚爱
Wwow.Ok
好吧
Okay, yeah.
是的
Guess I was sort ofin denial about it, but...
我想我是在否认 但是
yeah, if we're gonna go there.
是的 如果我们要说这个的话
Love of his life.
他一生的挚爱
And I think he wants it back.
我想他想要回它
So do I.
我也是
Piece of my heartis gone too, D'avin.
我的心也不见了 达文
So you wanna... be with John?
所以 你想和约翰在一起吗
What?
什么
Nno?Wait...
不是吗 等等
What are we talking about?
我们在说谁
I'm talking about Lucy.About all of us missing Lucy.
我说的是露西 我们都很想念露西
Right.Yes, absolutely.
是的 当然
That is absolutely whatI'm talking about, too.
这绝对也是我要说的
D'avin Jaqobis
达文·雅各布斯
Tattooface guy.
有纹身的家伙
Weight room'sall clear for you, boss.
健身房♥准备好了 老大
I'm taking a piss.
我在尿尿
Alright guys,the coast is clear.
好了 伙计们 安全了
You better cross your legs
你最好双腿交叉
so we can havea nice little chat.
那样我们可以好好聊聊
Oh, come on, Dutch.
拜托妲奇
Too much pressureto the windpipe.
给气管的压力太大了
Elite assassin 101.
我可是精英刺客101
I didn't put any pressureon his windpipe.
我没有给他的气管加任何压力
There's burnt lilacon his breath.
他的呼吸里有烧焦的丁香味
That's what Ryklex smells likewhen it's ingested orally.
口服瑞克斯闻起来就是这个味道
It's a powerful--- Sedative, yeah.
这是一种很有效的镇静剂
I am familiar.
我是熟悉的
Yeah, but we've beenwatching them all day.
是啊 但是我们已经跟了一整天了
How did someone get close enough
有人是怎么接近斯巴洛的随从
to Sparlow's entourageto drug 'em?
给他们下药的
Must have beenin something he ate.
他一定吃了什么东西
Ryklex, access to food...
瑞克斯 获取食物
Gods damn it.
该死的
Calvert.
卡尔弗特
Eight. Yep, it's all you.
8个 是啊 都是你抬的
It's all you.It's all you.
都是你抬的 都是
Come on, boss, you got this.
加油 老大 你做到了
Nine. Come on.
9个 来吧
Hey, buddy.
嘿 老兄
Full disclosure...-
充分显示出
I never really neededyour protection.
我从来不需要你的保护
Calvert, Wait!I...
卡尔弗特 等等
Hey, Calvert.
嘿 卡尔弗特
Little advice:don't let him bounce the bar.
给你个小建议 别让他弹起横杆
Oh, mister talkswithchairs.
哦 和椅子说话的先生
* Better betterget out my way *
Pretty violent though.I can see why you got a halo.
很暴♥力♥啊 我明白你为什么会有光环了
Oh, you don't knowhow violent we can be.
你不知道我们有多暴♥力♥
What kind of stims is she on?
她在嗑什么药
The good kind!
好样的
Is it just me or isshe wasted on kitchen patrol?
应该是我还是她浪费时间在厨房♥里
Talking is for after a fight,John.
约翰 打完架再说话
* Get out my way *
*Better betterget out my way*
Ugh, so tiny, so mean.
身板这么小 这么卑鄙
Hey, can you breathe?
嘿 你能呼吸吗
How many weight bars am I holding up?
我举起了几根杠铃
Just the one that almost killed me.
就是那个人 差点要了我的命
Do you know what makesa great thank you gift?
你知道什么是最好的感恩礼物吗
Protection, for starters.
保护 对于初学者来说
Don't push it, Killjoy.
别松手 扫兴者
You know,this thing really is heavy.
你知道 这东西真的很重
Alright, alright.
好吧 好吧
I'll put the word out thatyou're under my protection.
我会告诉大家 我罩着你们了
Uhhuh? And I officially owe you one.
还有呢 我欠你一个人情
But I wanna knowwho she's working for.
但我想知道她为谁工作
The Warden wants to knowwho's behind the hit.
监狱长想知道是谁干的
She'll probably cut you a deal.
她可能会和你做个交易
Give a name and I'll hand you over to the Warden
只要你说个名字 我就把你交给典狱长
instead of Sparlow, here.
而不是斯巴洛
You thinkI wanna be doing this?
你觉得我想这么做吗
It's not just about me.
不只是我的问题
Besides, it don't mean shit if word gets out that I talked.
再说 我说话的话传出去也不是什么狗屁事
Dutch hands you over to the Warden and you disappear.
妲奇把你交给典狱长 你就消失了
No one needs to knowthat you sang.
没人需要知道你说了什么
But I need to know who's coming after me.
但我要知道谁在找我
Or I'm coming after you.
或者我跟在你后面
Coren Jeers.
科伦·吉尔斯
He wants your turf, Sparlow.
他想要你的地盘 斯巴洛
That dirty double crossing shit stain.
那个肮脏的两面派
Yeah,shitstain's kind of his brand.
是的 狗屁是他的招牌
I honestly thoughtthat we'd be cleaning up
我真想现在就把你从
pieces of you out ofthe floor grids by now.
这块地板栅板上清理掉
I'll take it from here.
从这里开始吧
In the meantime, I owe you andyour boys a transfer to G Wing.
同时 我要把你和你的男孩们调到G翼去
Actually,we'd rather stay in X Wing.
事实上 我们宁愿待在X翼
You think Sparlow will protect you?
你认为斯巴洛会保护你吗
I think we've survived in worse places.
我想我们在更糟糕的地方生存过
But it's a lot harder to dowhen you're turning down favors
但是你很难拒绝一个
of a personwho runs this place.
掌管这个地方的人的帮助
Remember that, Yardeen.
记住这点 亚丁
What were you thinking turning down a transfer, Dutch?
你是怎么想的要拒绝调转呢 妲奇
In G Wing we'd have...
在G翼我们
Better chance of escaping. Better food.
逃跑的机会更大 还有更好的食物
We need to get back to Westerley and get Jaq.
我们得回威斯利去接杰克
And then what?
然后呢
Fight The Lady, as per ushe.
和我们说的那位夫人战斗
Look, we've never faced anenemy as powerful as The Lady.
听着 我们从来没有遇到过像这位夫人这么强大的敌人
She can literallycontrol people's minds.
她确实能控制人们的思想
We're outmatched.
我们弱一些
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表