剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
Um, show me...
给我看看
Old Town climate data for the past...
老城区过去五年的的
five years.
气候数据
Holy damn shit crotch,that is not possible.
天啊 那是不可能的
Keep your family safe...
保护你家人的安全
And then I was like, "Dude,I curl, you bench, bro."
然后我说 伙计 我要卷起来了 你坐板凳吧 兄弟
And he just wouldn't stop...
他就是停不下来
Gared Douleheny.
杰拉德·杜勒亨
I know you?
我认识你吗
I know you.
我认识你
Wanted in two different systems for half-destroying a third.
在两个不同的系统中摧毁了三分之一
He's joking.
他是在开玩笑
He's an old friend from school. Oh.
他是我学校的老朋友 哦
Hey, I'll meet you back at your place.
嘿 我们在你家见
Oh, okay.
好的
Bye.
拜
Man, that was awhole other life.
那是另一种生活
I'm living clean now.
我现在生活得很干净
Funny thing--I get paid either way.
有趣的是 不管怎样我都能得到报酬
What do you want, Killjoy?
你想要什么 扫兴者
I'm looking for this kid.
我在找这个孩子
Word is people trust you around here.
大家都很信任你
Any idea where he might be hiding?
知道他可能藏在哪里吗
Hear any whispers No, none.
听到什么消息 不 没有
kay. If you do,I can kill that warrant.
好吧 如果你找到了 我就可以取消搜查令
If you don't, I'm gonna comeget you in 48 hours.
如果你不找 我48小时内就来接你
So...
所以
you might want to start asking around.
你可能想问问周围的人
Okay. Have a good night.
好吧 晚安
Hey, hey.
嘿 嘿
You can ask meanything you want.
你想问我什么都行
Toxins can be anywhere.
毒素无处不在
What about this woman?Look familiar?
这个女人呢 看起来熟悉吗
Anyway, I made him promise
不管怎样 我让他答应了
he wouldn't go and get Jaq without us.
没有我们 他是不会去抓杰克的
Good.
很好
What if we just took offonce we got Jaq back?
如果我们把杰克找到之后就离开了呢
Started over somewhere else?
在别的地方重新开始吗
What life would you want if you could have anything?
如果你能拥有一切 你想要什么样的生活
Anything? Anything.
一切 什么都行
I'd move to Leith.
我会搬到利斯
I'd set up a storeat the bazaar,
我会在集市上开家店
you know, sell enough just tolive--like homemade stuff,
卖♥♥很多的东西来维持生活 比如自♥制♥的东西
bread and--and pottery...
面包和陶器
What?
什么
Have you met your pottery?
你见过你自己做的陶器吗
Hey.-
嘿
I might have skills that you haven't discovered yet.
我可能有你还没发现的技能
Good, 'cause we got a lotof years left--
很好 因为我们还有很多年
Johnny.
约翰尼
I know things weren't perfect even before Jaq.
我知道在找到杰克之前一切都不完美
But I believe that we can be.
但我相信我们能做到
You know,it's like this sausage.
就像这香肠一样
It's good.
好极了
And sure, every once in a whileyou hit a hard bit,
当然 每隔一段时间 你遇到难嚼的那一口
but you don't throw the whole thing out.
你不会把所有的东西都扔掉
You chew through it.
你要仔细咀嚼
So our marriage is gristle. No, I
所以我们的婚姻是软骨 不 我
Shut up.
闭嘴
Johnny, you're soshit at this.
约翰尼 你真是不在行这个
Yes, fine. Yes I am,but I am amazing at us.
是的 好吧 是的 我是 但我真的开心
Yeah. You really are.
是 你真的是
Whoa, that felt--that felt wrong.
那感觉 那感觉不对
Well, we're bound to bea bit rusty...
我们肯定有点生疏了
I-I--Excuse me, I--
对不起 我
I got to--uh...
我要
Yal, are you coming back?
你会回来吗
Sausage! You idiot.
香肠 你这个白♥痴♥
Damn, that is a really good sausage.
该死 这香肠真好吃
Come on, Yala.Get your shit together.
来吧 娅拉 收拾好你的情绪
Open it, Yala.
打开 娅拉
I remember you.
我记得你
Oh, shit.
该死
Johnny?
约翰尼
Johnny!
约翰尼
Open up, it's the RAC.
打开 这里是联盟
Agent Dezz.
德兹探员
We're closed.
我们关了
People are talking.
流言四起
What's this shit about you
你这是怎么回事
knocking a Killjoy outon his ass in here?
把一个扫兴者打得屁滚尿流
Definitely doesn't sound like my fine establishment.
听起来绝对不是我的所作所为
Come with me.Let's have us a talk.
跟我来 让我们谈谈
Or what?What, you're gonna arrest me?
或者什么 你要逮捕我吗
Are you gonna make me?
你要逼我吗
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
Help! I'm contaminated!
救命 我被污染了
Shit. Johnny.
该死 约翰尼
Oh.
哦
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no.
不 不 不
Oh, shit.
该死
Be brave. Be brutal.
勇敢点 狠一点
D'Avin?- Dutch!
达文 妲奇
You are here.You matter.
你在这 你很重要
What the--
什么
Remember, you're never far from a decon shower.
记住 除污淋浴永远不远
Take a moment to locate the shower nearest you.
花点时间确定离你最近的淋浴地点
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
And good morning to you.
早上好
Where were you last night?
昨晚你在哪里
You were gone when I came down.I was worried.
我下楼时你已经走了 我很担心
I was getting grilledby Pree half the night.
我被普雷折磨了半个晚上
I didn't want to wake you when I came in,
我进来的时候不想吵醒你
so I crashed with Carl.
所以我和卡尔一起睡了
Major bed-farter, by the way--maybe not my best plan.
顺便说一句 这不是最好的方案 他在床上放屁
Johnny.
约翰尼
You're gonna think I'm crazy,
你会觉得我疯了
but I really need you to push through
但我真的需要你坚持下去
and listen to what I say no matter what, okay?
无论如何都要听我说 好吗
Okay?
好吧
We're not who you think we are.
我们不是你想的那样
We don't own this bar.
我们不是这家酒吧的老板
I'm a former assassin.We're both Killjoys.
我以前是刺客 我们都是扫兴者
D'Avin's your big brother.
达文是你哥哥
We were on this journey to destroy
我们在这条路上是为了消灭
this ancient bitch who's not even human.
这个老婊♥子♥ 她不是人类
And we're the last hope anyone has.
我们是所有人最后的希望
That's why I really, really need you to wake up.
这就是为什么我真的 真的要你醒醒
Oh, shit.
该死
I thought you were gonna ask me for a divorce.
我还以为你要跟我离婚呢
Don't do that.
不要那样做
Look, I am here for the sexy role-playing shit.
听着 性感的角色扮演我参与
If that's what it takes to put the gas back in our tanks,
如果这能够让我们激♥情♥重燃
I am totally here.
我完全可以
But we got the morning rushcoming in,
但我们迎来了匆忙的早晨
so can we, uh--can we pickthis up a little bit later?
所以我们能 我们能晚点再谈这个吗
Killjoys.
扫兴者
You dirty pervert.
你这个小变♥态♥
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表