剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on "Killjoys"...
扫兴者 前情提要
You, uh,
你
recognize this kid?
认识这孩子吗
Nope.
不
A Killjoy has a warrant
扫兴者有
for our son.
我们儿子的逮捕令
Those guys don't come
那些家伙
looking for you to say hello.
不是来找你打招呼的
Did you just try to shoot me?
你刚才想开枪打我吗
What do you know about what's really going on?
你知道到底发生了什么吗
Everyone on this moon
这个星球上的每个人
is under some sort of mass hypnosis.
都在某种程度上处于催眠状态
No, no, no, no.
不 不 不
She's awake.
她醒了
How?
怎么回事
Never underestimate my girls.
永远不要低估我的女儿们
Kendry!
坎崔
Do you know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗
I've been trying to forget you
自从我们认识的那天起
since the day we met.
我就一直想忘掉你
What is going on in Westerly?
韦斯特利怎么了
Terraforming.
外星环境地球化
Wanna see?
想看看吗
High stress levels trigger the decon bracelets
高应力水平触发去污淋浴
and the showers encode a false memory.
淋浴编码了错误记忆
It's like literal brainwashing.
就像字面上说的 洗♥脑♥
Yalena Yardeen, we havea Warrant for your arrest.
娅拉娜·雅尔丁 我们有逮捕你的逮捕令
What do we do? Take this.
我们该怎么办 拿着这个
I can't do this without you, Zeph.
没有你我做不到 泽芙
No!
不
She's all alone now.
她现在一个人
Then why are you so scared of her?
那你为什么这么怕她
Remember,
记住
you're never far from a decon shower.
永远不要远离去污淋浴
Take a moment to locate the showers nearest you.
花点时间确定离你最近的淋浴地点
Not here, beat it. I haven't got a lot of time.
不在这里 走开 我没多少时间了
Did you get what I asked for?
你拿到我想要的东西了吗
This is a relationship business.
这是基于关系的生意
As in, if you want to dobusiness with me,
如果你想和我做生意
we need to have a relationship.
我们需要建立关系
Yeah, sorry. I'm not a relationship type of person.
抱歉 我不是那种喜欢谈恋爱的人
Relax. I know who you are.
放松点 我知道你是谁
You do?
你知道
Yala. From the Royale.
娅拉 皇家酒吧的
No shame in buying a little street heat
买♥♥一点街头热击来缓解疼痛
to dull the pain.
并不可耻
Right.
没错
Vikes, and...
维克
What's a gal like you want with antibiotics?
像你这样的女孩想要什么抗生素
I'm gonna snort it.
我要用鼻子吸的
In a drug person way.
以吸毒者的方式
Nice.
很好
And how you want to pay for that?
你想怎么为此买♥♥单呢
What the dusty shit is that? Vintage.
那是什么鬼东西 古董
So are my balls, honey,but that don't buy me dinner.
我的蛋蛋也是 亲爱的 但那不能给我买♥♥晚餐
Get out of here,you damn drunk.
滚出去 你这该死的酒鬼
Sorry, friend.
对不起了 朋友
Who you calling friend?
你叫谁朋友
Zeph. How are you doing?Are you okay?
泽芙 你怎么样了 你还好吗
I got what you asked for.
我拿到了你要的东西
Good, because I'm about to pass out.
很好 因为我快要晕过去了
Ooh.Where's your healing wand?
你的治疗棒呢
Doesn't matter,something's stuck in there.
没关系 有东西卡在里面了
You're gonna have to operate.
你得动手术。
Okay, you're up.
好吧 你坚持住
Try not to kill me.
尽量别杀了我
Zeph? Zeph!
泽芙 泽芙
Oh, shit.
该死
* Ooh, ooh *
*Ooh, ooh *
* Ooh, ooh, oohoohooh *
* Ooh, ooh *
Keep your family safe.
保证你家人的安全
Decon shower just in case.
去污淋浴 以防万一
Hey!
嘿
Oh, sorry.
哦 对不起
Wrong woman.
认错人了
Creep.
变♥态♥
You'll never catch her.
你永远抓不住她的
I will if you help me.
如果你帮我 我能抓住的
And why would I help you catch my wife?
我为什么要帮你抓我老婆
Because if I don't...
因为如果我不抓
Someone else will.
别人也会抓的
You know what?
你知道吗
Find another bar.
找另一家酒吧去吧
We're closed.
我们关门了
Hey.
嘿
Stop passing out.
别昏倒了
I smell egg.
我闻到鸡蛋味了
Did you make yourself a sandwich
当我失去知觉的时候
while I was unconscious?
你自己做三明治了吗
Why, is it against your fancy medical rules?
怎么了 这违反你的医疗规定吗
Yes!
是的
Did you even scrub up afterwards?
事后你彻底擦洗过吗
Hey, you need to stay awake.
嘿 你需要保持清醒
Come on, talk to me about...science things.
来 跟我谈谈 科学的事
Do you think we can really figure out a way
你认为我们真的能想出办法
to wake people up?
唤醒人们吗
In theory.
理论上可以
Between the showers and the rain
在淋浴和雨之间
this Lady of yours is obviously using
你的这位女士显然是利用
engineered proteins to rewrite memories.
蛋白质工程来改写记忆
If I can create an inhibitor,
如果我能创造一种抑制剂
I should be able to
我应该能
I need more pain meds!
我需要更多止痛药
No, no, no, just hang in there.
不 不 不 坚持住
You're maxed out.
已经最大限度使用止痛药了
Can you feel anything in there?
你能感觉到里面有什么吗
Some kind of bone shard?
某种骨头碎片吗
You have to pull it out!
你必须把它拔♥出♥来♥
This is why I ate first.
这就是我要先吃点东西的原因
Ugh! Ew!Good! No, gross!
太恶心了
Gods, this is not a splinter! Do you want me to stop?
天哪,这不是碎片! 你要我住手吗
I want you to hurry up, woman!
我要你快点 女人
I mean, relax, sweetie,you're doing great.
放松点 亲爱的 你做得很好
You're such a good doctor.
你真是个好医生
No, no, no, no, no.Don't you dare.
不 不 不 你不敢
Not unless you want a second belly button.
除非你想要第二个肚脐
Ah!
啊
Got it.
取出来了
Okay. Good.
好 好
Now sew me up and let's never talk about this again.
现在把我缝起来 我们再也不要谈这件事了
Sew?
缝
What's the problem?
有问题吗
Besides it being prehistoric...
除了它是史前的
II don't know how to sew.
我不知道怎么缝
I thought you said you were a princess in your old life.
我记得你说过你以前是个公主
Yeah, definitely not that kind of princess.
是的 但绝对不是那种公主
Oh, tits.
讨厌鬼
Why does this have to be the one thing you're shit at?
为什么这是你最讨厌的事情
Oh.
哦
All right, people,you know the drill.
好了 伙计们 你们知道规矩
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表