剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
This is a Black Warrant.
这是一张黑色逮捕令
So the danger is high,
所以危险很大
and the reward, ooh,
奖励
is it sweet.
很丰厚
Our target? Yala.
我们的目标 娅拉
Your target has a name.
你的目标有名字
That she does.
是啊
Yala Yardeen lived and worked right here.
娅拉 ·雅尔丁就在这里生活和工作
Odds are she's somewhere nearby
很可能她就在附近某个地方
being hidden by someone she knows.
被她认识的人藏了起来
First one to find hergets the prize.
第一个找到她的人将得到奖赏
I told you, you don't need to be here
我告诉过你 我们在这里搜查时
while we shake the place down.
你不必在这里
I got nothing to hide.
我没有什么好隐瞒的
Plus I want to be here when she gets back.
我想在这里等她回来
So what's a Black Warrant anyways?
什么是黑色搜查令
Open competitive Warrant.
公开有竞争力的搜查令
Brings out all the top Killjoys.
能引来所有顶尖扫兴者
Only the best for my girl.
只给我的妹子最好的
It's a Level Five, John.
这是五级的 约翰
A Kill Warrant.
格杀逮捕令
Pree.
普雷
She's a bartender.
她是一个酒保
What the hells are you doing?
你到底在干什么
They're calling her The Widow.
他们叫她寡妇
Well, that's just poor research.
好吧 那只是个错误的调查
I'm standing right here.
我现在站在这里
Word is she killed her first husband.
有消息说她杀了她的第一任丈夫
First husband?
第一个丈夫吗
And that she's aterrorist for hire.
她是雇佣的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Whoa, go back to thatfirst husband part.
回到第一个丈夫那部分
Look.
看
You're as much avictim here as anyone.
你和其他人一样都是受害者
You don't owe her shit anymore.
你不欠她什么了
So do yourself a favor and tell me how to find her.
帮你自己个忙 告诉我怎么找到她
Where's Yala?
娅拉在哪
Hey, Johnny boy.
嘿 约翰尼
Hey.
嘿
Turin's looking for you.
都灵正在找你
Better watch your back.
你最好小心点
The dealer with the hair?
那个有头发的毒贩子吗
What the hells he want?
他到底想要什么
He says your wife stiffed him.
他说你妻子欺骗了他
Yala was buying drugs?
娅拉在买♥♥毒品吗
Buying, yeah.
买♥♥ 是的
Paying, not so much.
不过没付什么钱
How do you feel about watching the Royale for a bit?
你觉得帮我看一会儿酒吧如何
No thanks.
不 谢了
I don't really see myself
我不觉得自己是个酒保
as a bartender, you know?
知道吗
I'll see you.
再见
Everyone out!We're closing early.
大家都出去 我们提前关门
Hello?
喂
Hello.
喂
Is anybody home?
有人在吗
We're closed.
我们关门了
Ha. Funny.
哈 真有趣
Do you mind?
你介意吗
Ship, lights.
小船 灯
You'll never find Yala.
你永远找不到娅拉
Haven't we already had this conversation?
我们不是已经谈过了吗
I've got a lead.
我有线索了
So about your offer?
你的提议呢
I'm in.
我要加入
Why?
为什么
Because this whole city
因为整个城市
is hunting my wife
都在追捕我的妻子
and I need to find her first.
我得先找到她
And for whatever reason...
不管出于什么原因
she trusted you.
她信任你
So if I'm gonna help you,
所以如果我要帮你
you have to promise
你必须保证
to bring her in alive.
让她活着回来
Oh good, you're awake.
很好 你醒了
Come on. Upsydaisy.
来吧 起来没事了
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
I know, I know, I know.
我知道 我知道 我知道
D'Avin's a really good tracker,
达文擅长跟踪
it's only a matter of time before he finds me.
他找到我只是时间问题
So we need to shut down these factories
所以我们需要在这之前
before that happens.
关闭那些工厂
I thought he was your family.
我以为他是你的家人
Yeah, but he doesn't remember that.
是的 但他不记得了
Okay, well, I guess my brain's not injured.
好吧 我想我的大脑没有受伤
I can do this.
我能做到
If I don't die of sepsis first.
如果我不是先死于败血症的话
All right.
好吧
So this Lady of yours has us
所以你的这位女士让我们
reterraforming our own planet
重新改造我们的星球
so we just have to figure out why.
所以我们要找出原因
Whys are for later.
以后再找原因
We need to figure out how toshut this shit down now.
我们得想办法把这玩意关掉
Focus, Zeph.
集中注意力 泽芙
There must be some kind of weakness,
一定有什么弱点
or sabotage point.
或破坏点
What do we do to find it?
我们怎么找到它
More information.
需要更多信息
Okay, good.How do we get it?
好的 很好 我们怎么得到它
Well, I've unlocked this slate.
我已经解锁了平板
But the Company keeps their high value data
但该公♥司♥将他们的高价值数据
on encrypted passkeys.
保存在加密的密钥上
Only a couple of guard shave access.
只有几个警卫可以访问
If I could get my hands on one of those...
如果我能找到其中一个
Okay, good.
好的
One passkey coming right up.
马上就整来一把钥匙
Uh...Wait, you're gonna go out there
嗯 等等 你要带着那些
with all those Killjoys on your tail?
扫兴者出去吗
Believe me, that's the least of our problems.
相信我 那是我们最不需要担心的问题
What?
什么
Do you like her?
你喜欢她吗
Who is she?
她是谁
What is this?
这是什么
Wait.
等等
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Help!
救命
Help! Help me!
救命 救我
Who are you?
你是谁
You know who I am.
你知道我是谁
We're well acquainted.
我们很熟
Now you know what I can do.
现在你知道我能做什么了
You still think I fear your Yala?
你还以为我怕你的娅拉吗
Perhaps I'll wear her next.
也许下一次我穿的就是她
Don't forget to decontaminate.
别忘了去污
Take a moment to locate then nearest shower.
花点时间确定最近的淋浴地点
Well, well, well.
不错 不错 不错
Just the man I was hoping to run into.
就是我想要遇见的那个人
I heard you ran into my wife.
我听说你碰到我妻子了
Not as hard as I will once I find her again.
一旦我再找到她 就不会那么难了
About that.We have a proposition.
关于这个 我们有个提议
Well, hot damn.
该死的
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表