剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
Wanna help me carry him?
能帮我搬下他吗
You're the older brother.
你是老哥
I think you mean bigger.
我想你的意思是更大
Hmm, size is relative.
尺寸是相对的
Just gonna leave that one hanging.
先把这事放一放
Hey, Dutch.
道奇
Where you at?
你在哪
Hey, who are you?
你是谁
Give me a second, boys.
等我一会 小子们
Just dealing with a little distraction.
处理点小麻烦
Heads up.
小心
Don't move a muscle.
一下也别动
Inside that bomb isa gyroscopic trigger.
炸♥弹♥里面有一个陀螺仪触发器
Any movements, if you so much as breathe,
任何动作 甚至是深呼吸
or even blink...
或是眨眼
They'll be cleaning you off the ceiling.
它都能把你炸上天
Have a nice day.
过得愉快
Zeph?
泽芙
Are you seeing this?
你看见这了吗
I see it.
我看见了
What is it?
这是什么
And what the hells is that?
那又是什么鬼东西
So these things...
这些东西
Do you think they're her children?
你觉得那些是她的孩子吗
Her species, at least.
至少 是和她一样的物种
Then there's...
她一定有原因
gotta be a reason she's terraforming Westerly.
才会去改造韦斯特利
Maybe these things are it.
也许就因为这东西
She's making them a home?
她在帮它们安家
If you're gonna terraform a whole moon,
如果你要改造整个卫星
I guess you want company.
我猜你想要同伴
Creepy, creepy company.
很可怕 很可怕的同伴
Excuse me?
打扰一下
Could you possibly tell me where the washroom is?
你能告诉我洗手间在哪吗
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I'm fine.
我没事
Look, Zeph, if the Lady is using Westerly
泽芙 如果女士要把韦斯特利
as a little cozy nest for these things,
给这些东西当做巢穴
then what are we in the equation?
那我们在这过程中起什么作用
Uh, lots of possibilities.
很多可能
Workers, maybe research...
工人 也许用作研究
Food?
食物
Could be, yeah.
没错 有可能
Well, that's a picnic
我可不想参加
I don't want to sit at.
这种野餐
Look, we can't be sure that these explosions
我们不能保证
is gonna take care of these things, so
爆♥炸♥能解决这些东西
John, D'Av, finish laying the charges to secure our exit.
所以约翰 达夫 把炸♥药♥放好后 保证出口的安全
While I'll deal with our...
在我处理我们的
Dinner dates? Not funny, John.
晚餐约会 一点都不好笑 约翰
Better hurry up,
最好快点
it's about six minutes
下波巡逻队
to your next patrol.
大概还有6分钟
Thanks for all your help with Snoozy Sparkles here.
感谢你来这帮忙 都忙完了
Well, it's my pleasure.
不客气
Hey, shitbird.
嘿 没用的家伙
Remember the part where you broke into my ship
还记得你闯入我的飞船
and tried to shoot me?
并试着向我开枪的那一幕吗
Didn't remember that you were my brother,
我不记得你是我哥哥
it doesn't count.
这不算数
I miss fake Johnny.
我想念假约翰尼了
I missed you too, asshole.
我也很想你 混♥蛋♥
Come to Mommy,you slimy asswipes.
来妈妈这 你们这些黏糊糊的怪物
No!
不
No!
不
No!
不
What was that?
怎么回事
Dutch, was that you?
道奇 是因为你吗
Might have been, yeah.
也许是吧
What?
什么
Whoa, guys, are you there?
伙计们 你们在吗
Guys!
伙计们
Hey, Zeph?
泽芙
Could we get a little help with the door down here?
你能帮点小忙 把这门打开吗
Dutch, get your ass down here now.
道奇 快给我出来
Zeph!
泽芙
Shit.
该死
Double shit.
该死 该死
Dutch, are you there?
道奇 你在那吗
Agh, shit on toast.
该死极了
Okay. I'm gonna have to go outside.
我必须要出去
Took you long enough!
现在才来
Did you find a work around to open the door?
你有找到什么能打开这门吗
Not before ashitload of muscle
在我们坐下来之前
comes down on our asses.
都没找到
Zeph, are you there?
泽芙 你还在吗
Okay.
好的
Okay, Zeph.Get it together.
泽芙 把这接起来
No.
不
Move, move, move!
走 走 走
Face down, now!On the ground!
脸朝下 趴在地上
Get down, get down!
下车 下车
Shit.
该死
Well, that's weird.
很奇怪
What happened?
怎么回事
Good news. We found her.
好消息 我们找到她了
You'll never break her.
你永远打不垮她的
I know.
我知道
Take him to the transfusion chamber.
带他去输血室
What are you doing?
你做什么
She won't break for me,
我没法击垮她
but she will for you.
但你可以啊
She'll know it's not me.
她会知道那不是我的
You'll lose her.And you'll never find Jaq.
你会失去她的 你永远也找不到杰克
Stop.
停下
That's what you're after, isn't it?
你找的就是这个 是不是
Jaq.
杰克
That's why you want Yala's team,
这就是你要娅拉队伍的原因
why you're playing with their memories.
你玩弄他们记忆的原因
You think they know where he is.
你觉得他们知道他在哪
Are you trying to make a bargain, Khlyen?
你想做个交易吗 凯恩
Yes.
是的
Then choose carefully,because you can only save one.
那就认真点选 因为你只能救一个
Your daughter or your grandson.
你女儿或是你外孙
You know who I choose.
你知道我选的谁
各大应用商店均可下载
各大应用商店均可下载
译制
原创
出品
荣誉
各大应用商店均可下载
加入Q群:545053435
Xgun擦枪小组 有偿招募译制成员 诚邀阁下
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表