剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
My, you come from a colorful tribe.
你们的部族真有意思
Jaq has been trying to tell you something all day.
雅各一直想给你传达信息
You need to listen.It's important.
你需要倾听 这很重要
You need to wake up.
你得醒过来
Wake up.
醒醒
Jaq?
雅各
Oh, no, no, no, no.
哦 不 不 不 不
Jaq.
雅各
Jaq!
雅各
Okay.Okay.
好吧 好吧
Okay, so, if the Warden
好吧 如果典狱长
finds Newcy in the office,you just say...
在办公室里找到了纽西 你就说
You can just tell her...
你可以告诉她
Oh, this is a lot easier
有个机器在的时候
when you have a computer to talk to.
要容易得多
Hey, Mannion.Take a walk.
爱尔兰小子 出来
What is this? It's your lucky day, Killjoy.
这是怎么了 今天你走运 小子
Let's go.
我们走
Where's Dutch?
妲奇在哪
If she's doing what we planned,
按照计划来说
she's getting ready for the fight of her life.
她正在为一生中最重要的比赛做准备
You don't have to do this.
你没必要这么做
Do what, kill the Qreshi?
做什么 杀掉那个奎雷什人
I'm not gonna do anything.
我没打算那么做
We'll have this whole place on lockdown
再走到那一步之前我们就会
before it gets even close...
把这个地方封锁起来
Or we're dead.
或者我们命丧黄泉
Whatever comes first.
不管是哪个顺序
I'm sorry I got us into all of this.
很抱歉我让我们陷入到这些事里面
Hey, it's just one more fight.
再打一场
It's not just the fight.
不只是这场比赛
It's you having to make a deal with the Qreshis,
如果你要和奎雷什人做交易
me having to do whatever the Warden says.
我得对典狱长言听计从
It's all the Corens and the Sparlows
科伦还有斯巴洛
Hey, hey.Save it for the ring.
这些怨气留到场上去发泄
I have spent my whole life being manipulated by Khlyen...
我一辈子都被凯伦操纵
doing whatever he wanted.
达成他的目的
And just when I think I find a way out,
就在我自以为找到出路之时
a monster comes along and puts me in a cage.
出现了一个怪物把我关进了监狱
It never ends. It will.
没有尽头 会有的
She's ruined...the one thing
她毁掉了唯一一样
that keeps me getting back up again...
让我能够不断恢复斗志的东西
That keeps me grounded...
能让我有所依凭的东西
my gravity.
我的中心
She took my Johnny away,
他把约翰尼夺走
and I don't know how to get him back.
我不知道该怎么把他救回来
That...
你
that is what you need to tell John, okay?
需要把这些告诉约翰
But first...
但是首先
you need to kick some giant Qreshi ass...
你得去吧那个奎雷什人打趴下
okay?
好吗
Okay.
好
Are you good?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
I just got to keep fighting until we get Sparlow's sign.
我们得一直打到斯巴洛给我们信♥号♥♥
No.
不
Everyone will know if you're fighting just not to lose.
如果你只是拖延时间大家会看出来的
You remember what Sparlow said?You have to fight to win.
你还记得斯巴洛是怎么说的吗 不战则已 战之必胜
Look around.
看看四周
You beat this guy,we won't just have
你打败这个家伙 不光会引起
a bunch of pissed off prisoners.
囚犯的骚动
We'll have an army.
我们会得到一支军队
Please still be here.
一定要在
Yes!
太好了
First I'll deal with the chips,
我先解决掉芯片
and then I'll open the armory for your people,
然后我给你们的人打开武器库
but they better be ready. They're ready.
他们最好做好准备 他们准备好了
These are the IDs you have to disable.
这些是你要解除的号♥码
You sure got a lot of backup.
你有不少后援
In this place, you can never have too many friends.
在这个地方 多少朋友都不嫌多
Disabling these will take too much time.
解除这些会花太多时间
There's too many protocols to override.
有太多的协议要覆写
Well, the plan falls apart if you don't.
如果你不做计划就会失败
Shit.Okay, um...
该死 好吧
I'll just erase them from the system.
我就直接把他们从系统中抹掉
Good.
很好
Fighters, take positions.
选手就位
Okay.
好吧
Shit.That's not the plan.
计划不是这样的
Nuce, restore all disabled IDs.
纽西 恢复所有被解除的身份码
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不 不
Breach!Disable all prisoners!
入侵者 制♥服♥所有囚犯
I got her, boss.
我来处理她 老大
Hold your fire!
别开枪
Leave her.
随她去
Oh, where's can she go?
她能上哪去
This ship is mine.
这艘船是我的了
What was that, Coren?
你说什么 科伦
Sorry, Sparlow.
对不起 斯巴洛
This ship is ours.
这艘船是我们得了
You lying piece of rat shit.
你这个满口谎言的骗子
Hey, no need to get hurtful, Killjoy.
恶语伤人就不好了 扫兴者
Just a matter of numbers.
人多势众
Me and Coren's versus you and...
我和科伦对付你还有
Hmm. You.
你
You mean all the prisoners who were just cheering for me.
你是说那些为我叫好的那些囚犯
For the record,I am not with them.
我得声明 我和他们不是一块的
I am an Qreshi.How dare you?
我是奎雷什人 你好大的胆子
Shut him up.
让他闭嘴
And now...
现在
we can really settle the score.
我们可以好好算算这笔账了
The world is a very dangerous place
这个世界是个很危险的地方
There are enemies everywhere,always ready to do us harm.
敌人无处不在 意图伤害我们
What is the thing that keeps us safe?
保证我们安全的是什么
It's not the law...
不是律法
nor is it strength.
也不是力量
It's what we can do for each other.
而是我们对彼此的关照
Whether it's the people we love
不管是我们所爱的人
or the ones we meet along the way,
还是萍水相逢的路人
this is all we have.
这些便是我们所有的一切
This...
这些
is what makes us human.
便是我们为人的根本
Don't you agree?
你不同意吗
I I don't really know what you mean...
我不知道你在说些什么
or who you are.
还有你是谁
I'm the only person that can save the one you love.
我是唯一一个能够救你所爱之人的人
Gared, it's time to wake up.
杰拉德 是时候觉悟了
Hey.
嘿
I'm getting pretty good at this tracking business.
我越来越会找人了
You asked me in the forest what we are now without Aneela.
你在森林里问我 没了阿妮拉我们现在算什么
I didn't plan for you, Jaq.
我没有为你的到来做好准备 雅各
I wasn't the type to want you.
我不想要孩子
I was full.
我很充实
I was fine.
完满
And now you're here,
现在你来了
and I'm still fine.
我仍旧能都接受
But I won't be...
但是如果
If anything ever happens to you...
你有个三长两短我没办法原谅自己
Because you are my son...
因为你是我的儿子
And I am your mother.
我是你的母亲
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表