剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
经度79.13
Ah, there it is.The dead zone.
啊 找到了 死区
I couldn't get close enough on foot to get eyes on it,
眼睛能看到的地方 我可能走不进去
but I clocked two guards at regular patrols.
但我在常规巡逻时监视了两名警卫
You gonna liven that up some?
你要给它加点料吗
Okay, so this is two feeds streaming at once.
这是两个视频流的反馈结果
The dead spot is a dummy feed layered over top of...
死点是位于一个假饲料层之上
A whole shit ton of Black Root ships.
整个像屎一样的黑根船
Clearly this is not where The Lady
显然 这位女士并没有
is keeping Dutch and the boys.
把妲奇和男孩们关在这里
Spaceships and limited guards
宇宙飞船和有限的警卫
doesn't exactly saydetention site.
并没有明确指出拘留地点
What is this place? An opportunity.
这是什么地方 一个机会
but now we know where our enemykeeps her ships.
但现在我们知道敌人把船停在哪里了
So, let's go kick herin the cockpit.
我们去驾驶舱把她踢开
Hey.
嘿
I want a meeting with Sparlow.
我想和斯巴达见个面
I've got somethinghe'll want to see.
我有一些他想看的东西
Sparlow has seen it all.
斯巴达已经看到了这一切
And he's not acceptingany applications
他不接受任何新性取向者的
for any new sexers.
申请
Oh, I've got somethingmuch more beautiful and rare.
哦 我有一件更漂亮更珍贵的东西
You oughta let metry it first, boss,
你应该让我先试一下 老板
in case it's poisoned.
以防有毒
Our new guest is goingto test it for poison.
我们的新客人要化验它是否有毒
I no like it.What if it's a trick?
我不喜欢 如果是恶作剧呢
Luckily, what you like doesn't matter for shit
幸运的是 你喜欢什么对我的行动来说
in my operation.
无关紧要
Mmm.Satisfied?
满意了吧
I can't be friendswith your corpse.
我不能和你的尸体做朋友
Okay, "friend."
好了 朋友
But how?
但又如何呢
Even I can't get food in hereand I can get anything.
即使我不能在这里得到食物 我可以得到任何东西
Trade secret.
商业秘密
I'm not interestedin competing with you.
我对和你竞争不感兴趣
I wanna fill in the gapsin your supply chain.
我想填补你们供应链上的空白
How come I don't know you?
我怎么不认识你
People like meget sent to places like this
像我这样的人被送到这样的地方
to be forgotten.
被遗忘
Political prisoner?
政♥治♥犯吗
There's a war going onin Westerley.
威斯利正在打仗
Not that anyone else
奎德其他地方的人
in the rest of the Quadknows about it.
都知道这件事
No one gives a shitabout Westerley.
没人在乎威斯利
But there's always room at mytable for another dirt eater.
我的桌子上总有地方容下另一个食土者
Salt planes.
盐平面
Born and crazed.
天生疯狂
* Kill the Killjoys,stab them in the eyeballs*
杀了扫兴者 刺伤他们的眼睛
*Kill the Killjoys,stab them in the skull! *
杀了扫兴者 刺穿他们的头骨
Tits.
疯子
Coren Jeers!
科伦·吉尔斯
Thanks for doing that stintin solitary, my man.
谢谢你在禁闭室里做的工作 兄弟
You got it.
你说对了
You.
你
Coren.
科伦
What an unpleasant surprise.
真是个令人不快的意外
You know each other?
你们彼此认识吗
Oh, yeah.
是的
This is the RAC'sresident bitch.
这是联盟的常驻婊♥子♥
Which meansthat your weird little
也就是说你那些古怪的
sister-wives sidekickscan't be far behind, hmm?
小闺蜜跟班不会离你很远吧
Hey.
嘿
Thought you were doingyour time in Westhole, Coren.
我还以为你在威斯托尔呢 科伦
Wait, didn't it blow up?
等等 不是爆♥炸♥了吗
Maybe not the best timeto bring that up, D'av.
也许现在不是提这件事的最佳时机 达夫
I got escalated out ofWesthole for my bad behavior.
我因为我的坏行为被升级了
Turns out I gota lot of anger issues
原来我有很多的怒气
about the asshole bountyhunters who put me in prison!
关于那个把我关进监狱的混♥蛋♥赏金猎人
Coren, think.No need to make a scene.
科伦 我认为 没必要大吵大闹
We can work something out.
我们可以解决问题
Sharpen your shivs, folks.
伙计们 把你们的刀给我
They're Killjoys in our midst.
他们是混在我们中间的扫兴者
Riot protocol initiated.
防暴机制启动
Riot protocol initiated.
防暴机制启动
Riot protocol initiated.
防暴机制启动
Well, you cocked that upfast, didn't you?
你把事情搞砸了 是吗
I can't believe I sacrificed
我不敢相信我为此牺牲了
one of my precious applesfor that.
我最珍贵的一个苹果
Not only didn't you find outwho's behind the hit,
你不仅没发现谁是幕后黑手
but you managed to make sureevery asshole in here
你确保了这里的每个混♥蛋♥
wants you dead.- Oh, it's our process.
都希望你死 这是我们的程序
It looks like we're failinguntil we don't.
看起来是我们要失败了 直到我们成功了
I'm throwing youback in solitary.
我要把你送回禁闭室
I get paid to keep one of youshitheads alive
我拿钱是为了让你们中的一个笨蛋活着
and thanks to youfor blowing your cover,
感谢你揭露真♥相♥
that just got a lot harder.
这就更难了
No.
不
You're gonna release allthree of us back into X Wing.
你要把我们三个放回X翼
We're gonna do you one betterthan finding out
我们要做的比找出
who ordered the hit.We're gonna stop it.
是谁下的命令更好 我们要阻止它
Because you can pullthat off?
因为你能做到吗
Well, you said it yourself.
是你自己说的
Your guards definitely can't.
你的警卫绝对不能
So, I'll throw Sparlowin solitary, too.
我也要把斯巴洛单独关起来
Or...
或者
you let the hit go down.
你让打击降级
Find out who's behind it.
找出幕后黑手
Which is what you really want,isn't it?
这才是你真正想要的 不是吗
We have Sparlowexactly where we need him
把斯巴洛派到我们需要他的地方
to draw out the assassin.
把刺客引出来
While everyone's looking at us,
当大家都看着我们的时候
the hitman will feel safermaking his move.
杀手会觉得采取行动更安全
Then we grab him alivefor you to question
然后我们抓住他 让你审问
to your littleangry heart's desire.
为了你那颗小小的愤怒的心的渴望
And what aboutthe other prisoners?
那其他犯人呢
I can't protect you fromall of X Wing.
我不能从X翼保护你
We're used topeople wanting us dead.
我们习惯了别人要我们死
Hasn't stopped us yet.
都没能阻止我们
And two guards.
两个警卫
See? You miss thiswhen you're in the delusion.
看到了吗 当你在幻想的时候 你会想念这些
Now you're back in your elements tirring shit up.
现在你又回到你的生活中来了
Yeah, well, that's the thing about stirring shit.
是啊 这就是事情都乱成一团的原因
You're still in shit.
你还是一团糟
I just don't get why The Ladywould leave her fleet
我就是不明白夫人为什么
of Black Root shipsjust sitting here empty,
要把黑根船留在这里
with so few guards.
守卫还这么少
Maybe for once we don't ask questions
也许这一次我们不问那些
that probably have craptastic answers.
答案可能很烂的问题
Maybe we just get downto blowing up ships
也许我们只需要炸掉飞船
like we came here to do.
就像我们来这里做的一样
It's on preprogrammedautopilot.
这是预编程自动驾驶仪
Hmm. This ship has loggedthe same flight path every day
飞船每天都有相同的航线
for the past 44 days
在过去的44天里
but it's just doinga circuit at 10,000 feet.
但它只是在1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥英尺的高空绕行
That's barely abovecloud cover.
刚刚超过云层
Oh. Oh!
哦 哦
Payload tanks are full
有效载荷舱已经满了
and set to jettisonwhen we hit altitude.
当到达预设高度时就会被丢弃
Turin, this is how The Ladyis seeding the clouds.
都灵 这就是夫人造云的方式
These Black Root ships,and whatever's in their tanks.
这些黑根船 还有他们坦克里的东西
This is how she's makingthe rain.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表