剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
Only thought it was fair to give you the beard.
只是觉得让给你留胡子是公平的
Okay, now just... we gotta get going.
好了 现在就 我们得走了
Now, now, I'm getting us out of here, stat.
现在 我要把我们从这里救出去 立刻
We need food, meds,
我们需要食物 药品
and whatever essentials you can pack.
以及任何你能打包的必需品
I don't know how long we'll be gone.
我不知道我们要离开多久
And what the hells happened to Old Town?
旧城到底怎么了
I don't know. It's crazy, right?
我不知道 这很疯狂 是吧
It's like a... a switch was thrown.
就像 一个开关掉了
Suddenly, the whole town started emptying out.
突然 整个城镇人去楼空
Everyone headed to the factories, I think.
我想每个人都去工厂了
No one's come back yet. Everyone?
还没人回来 所有人吗
But not you?
但你没有去吗
Uh, yeah, yeah. I think I'm the only one left.
嗯 是的 是的 我想只剩我一个了
Well, I'm sure Turin and Zeph can help us
我相信都灵和泽芙可以帮助我们
figure that shit out. Good, good, yeah.
想清楚这些事 很好 很好
They're the ones with brains for this... this mission stuff.
他们是那些有头脑 可以处理这任务的人
True.
没错
But my Gared wouldn't remember that,
但我的杰拉德不会记得这些的
so who the hell are you?
那你到底是谁
Who am I even talking to,
我在跟谁说话
you or the Lady?
是你还是那位夫人
It's me.
是我
Knock it off. Put your hands up.
别闹了 举起手来
No. Gared.
不 杰拉德
I'm not doing it, Pree.
我不会这么做的 普雷
Get that gun out of my face!
把枪从我面前拿开
You're either awake, a mole, or both.
你要么醒了 要么是间谍 要么两者都是
I'm awake, okay?
我醒了 好吧
How long have you been lying to me?
你骗我多久了
Well, not as long as you've been lying to me.
好吧 没有你一直骗我的时间长
Well, this went super to plan.
计划进行得还真是很顺利呢
Johnny, head down.
强尼 低头
That's it. Lower, lower.
就是这样 低点 低点
Harder, Johnny. Faster.
用力 强尼 再快点
Yeah, well done. That's it. Oh, yeah.
是的 做得好 就是这样 哦 是的
That's it.
就是这样
Okay, what are you guys doing?
你们在干什么
Getting the razor blade from my ankle.
从我的脚踝上取下刀片
What do you think we're doing?
你以为我们在做什么
Use it to cut your ties, Johnny.
用它来切断你的绳子 强尼
Okay, I'll try.
好 我试试看
Ready?
准备好了吗
Got it.
抓住了
Names.
你们是谁
Look, we're just a bunch of officers from downstairs
听着 我们只是一群从楼下来的士兵
blowing off steam, messing with the tourists.
在发泄压力 和游客们闹着玩
Officers with no ID
没有身份证件的士兵
who don't know how and when to salute.
不知道如何行礼以及何时行礼
Fine. We're from Qresh.
很好 我们从克雷西来的
We're doing a spot check. You failed.
我们正在抽查 你没通过
I'm terrified.
我可真是吓坏了
I'm gonna get the retinal scanner,
我要去拿视网膜扫描仪
ID you myself.
自己确认你们的身份
Stay comfy.
好好待着
All right.
好吧
This is why we just need to shoot people.
这就是为什么我们需要开枪杀人
At least he thinks that we're just prankster assholes so far.
至少到目前为止他认为我们只是做恶作剧的混♥蛋♥
Yeah, well, luck is running out.
是啊 运气快没了
Calvert's AWOL, and she's definitely not coming back.
卡尔弗特跑了 她肯定不会回来了
And if she gets caught, then everyone knows
如果她被抓住了 大家就都知道
that that prison ship has survivors.
那艘监狱飞船有幸存者
Go. We'll handle this.
走吧 我们会处理的
Go and get Calvert before she ruins everything.
快去把卡尔弗特找来 免得她把一切都毁了
What are you doing? Multitasking.
你在干什么 多任务处理
Gas spectron of what's inside the box,
盒子里的气体光谱
accurate to ten microns.
精确到10微米
Should pick up any leaking vapor.
应该可以收集到任何泄漏的蒸汽
Where'd you learn all this shit, anyway?
你从哪儿学来的这些狗屁东西
At the, uh, school for weird girls
在 呃 为那些聪明的古怪女孩
with big brains.
准备的学校
Self-taught, initially.
最初 我是自学成才
Hold this.
拿着
My family thinks women shouldn't read.
我的家人认为女人不应该读书
Puts too many thoughts in their tiny heads,
在他们的小脑袋里放了太多的想法
stops them from hearing God.
阻止他们聆听上帝的旨意
I disagreed.
我不同意
Little higher.
高一点
So what'd you do?
所以你怎么做的
Ran away to a Scarback monastery,
跑到圣甲虫修道院
got an education, joined Killjoys,
接受教育 加入了扫兴者
found a better family, all because I didn't believe
找到一个更好的家庭 都是因为我不相信
dogma over the empirical evidence that I'm in fact
教条凌驾于经验证据之上 还有我实际上是个
smart as shit.
聪明绝顶的家伙
I know I seem cocky at times, but it's not ego.
我知道我有时看起来很骄傲 但这不是自负
It's survival.
这就是生存
All right, smart shit, what do we got?
好了 聪明绝顶的家伙 查到什么了
No match found.
没有发现匹配
What?
什么
No, that doesn't make any sense.
不 这不可能
I know I've seen that thing before.
我知道我以前见过那个东西
I know I have. I'm right about this.
我知道我见过 我是对的
Down!
趴下
Nice shot. Thanks.
射的不错 谢谢
I just killed someone. Hey, he started it.
我刚杀人了 是他先动手的
New plan: running away. Gotta hurry.
新计划 逃跑 要快点
Turin... Pack your shit up.
都灵 收拾你的东西
Once the goggle gang finds us,
一旦护目镜帮找到我们
the others won't be far behind.
其他人也不会落后太远
Turin, don't move.
都灵 不要动
Where did it go?
它去哪儿了
How long can these little buggers live in our air?
这些小虫子能在我们的空气中生活多久
I saw its butthole, not its lung-hole.
我看到的是它的屁♥眼♥ 不是它的肺洞
Oh! How is it moving so fast?
哦 它怎么移♥动♥得这么快
It has eight legs! Eight!
它有八条腿 八条
Can it see us?
它能看见我们吗
I don't know. Maybe sonar, like a bat.
我不知道 也许是用声纳的 像蝙蝠一样
Will it eat us?
它会吃掉我们吗
Probably, but it'll take a while.
可能吧 但需要一段时间
Science hour's over.
科学时间结束了
Okay, we'll make for the exit in three.
好的 我们数到三 离开
You take the hatch.
你去开舱门
I'll cover. Ready? Okay.
我来掩护 准备好了吗 好了
Yeah.
好
Okay! Go, go, go, go!
好 走 走 走 走
Shit!
该死
If that's the baby, I do not want to meet its mother.
如果那是孩子 我不想见到他的母亲
We gotta find Pree. Let's go.
我们得找到普雷 我们走吧
Pro tip: maybe don't try the ole "sneak away"
专业贴士 或许不要在你的脑袋里装着追踪器时
with a tracker in your noggin.
尝试偷偷溜走
Oh, and good luck stealing our surface pods.
祝你好运偷到我们的地面舱
I can find my own way home, thanks.
我可以自己找到回家的路 谢谢
Is that way through me?
这条路要穿过我吗
'Cause that's what it's gonna take.
因为这是必须的
You know, I thought that we had a breakthrough back there,
你知道吗 我以为我们在那里有了突破
started to trust each other, but the first chance you get,
开始互相信任 但你一有机会
you shiv us in the back.
你就把我们甩了
Take the girl out of prison... I'm not going back.
把那个女孩带出监狱 我不回去了
You talk a lot.
你话太多了
Yeah, maybe you should listen.
是啊 也许你该听听
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表