剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
We need a diversion.
我们需要分散注意力
We put together a strike force, 20 people.
我们组织了一支进攻小队 20个人
We go in hard, draw their fire.
强攻进去 吸引火力
You sneak in the back.
你从后面溜进去
We have volunteers Whoa, whoa, whoa.
我们有志愿者 等等
You have volunteers for an infiltration mission,
你让志愿者来做渗透任务
which you said would be quick and quiet.
你说会很安静很快的
This sounds like a full-on assault,
这听上去像是全面火力进攻
and that means casualties.
也就意味着会有伤亡
It's the only way.
这是唯一的办法
Well, then you make your case to them.
那你和他们解释清楚
They'll make their choice.
他们会做出选择的
I will.
我会的
So pep rally.
所以就是动员会呗
We got missiles. We got targets. We got plans.
我们有导弹 有目标 有计划
Uh, Johnny, we have a problem.
约翰尼 我们有个问题
And right on schedule.
问题来的真是时候啊
So far, the fog's only over Old Town,
目前雾只在老城上空
but that extreme localization can't be natural.
但是只限定在这部分区域是很不自然的
And then the whole monsters-eating-people thing.
还有怪物吃人什么的
These creatures were the size of a houseplant
我们上次看到的时候那些东西
last time we saw them.
还只是盆栽大小
I guess the Lady's wee creepy-crawlies
我想是那位夫人的可怕小生物
turned into bigger, hungry ones.
变得更大更饿了
That rapid growth rate is concerning.
这么快的生长速度很令人担心
Yeah, missiles can wait. We have to get down there.
是 导弹能等 我们得过去
No.
不
We hit the factories first, and then we save Old Town.
我们先袭击工厂 然后救下老城
Dutch, the factories aren't the ones eating people.
妲奇 不是工厂在吃人
Look, right now, the cloud is over Old Town.
听着 现在云在老城上
There are over 200 factories. If this is just a test run--
那儿有两百多个工厂 如果这只是个测试
Then we're up to our asses in aliens before we can stop her.
那我们在阻止她以前已经被外星生物弄得手足无措了
We have friends down there. They have families.
我们有朋友在那儿 他们有家人
They're just gonna have to hold on until we can get them.
那他们得坚持到我们去救他们
Dutch, a Black Root ship is approaching the "Herks."
妲奇 一艘黑暗飞船正在接近赫克斯
We're cloaked. How did they find us?
我们暴露了 他们怎么找到我们的
It's hailing with an SOS.
它在求救
Guys, Johnny, shouldn't there be a ship around here?
兄弟们 约翰尼 这里是不是应该有艘飞船的来着
Is that Gared?
那是加雷德吗
Yeah. I've come to help.
是的 我是来帮忙的
Yeah, forgot to mention.
对 忘记告诉你们一声了
Make yourself at home.Drinks on the house.
别拘束 酒都是免费的
So what exactly do you mean by, "Hold on," Zeph?
所以你说继续到底是什么意思 泽芙
Send me the info you got from my weather station
把你从我的气象站得到的信息发给我
and I'll figure out a way to bioengineer the fog
我会想办法让生物工程的雾气
to repel those...things.
去驱除那些东西
You really think you can do this, Zeph,
你真的以为你能做到吗 泽芙
or is this just some shit you're saying to keep us calm?
还是这只是你为了让我们冷静下来随便扯的胡话
Maybe.Is it working?
可能吧 它起作用了吗
Come on.Ginny?
来吧 金妮
Pree, I haven't been home in days.
普雷 这几天我不在家
I got things to do, man.
我有很多事要做 伙计
And I don't want anybody out there right now.
而且我现在不想让任何人出去
Besides...
还有
this little one could use a friend.
这小家伙需要一个朋友
Hey, sweetie.
嘿 宝贝
I grabbed whoever I could off the streets.
我从街上抓了我能抓住的人
Most folks got out of town when they saw the fog.
大多数人看到雾就出城了
You tell 'em why?
你告诉他们为什么了吗
No point scaring them more than we have to.
吓唬他们没什么用
You talk to Zeph?
你和泽芙谈过了吗
Oh, yeah, she has a plan.
噢 谈过了 她有一个计划
That bad, huh?
很糟糕 不是吗
Team Awesome Force has been pissing me off and...
牛逼小队一直在激怒我 而且
saving our asses longer than I care to recall.
拯救我们的时间比我想的还长
If anyone can sort this shit out,
如果有人能解决这个问题
Yardeen can.
那就是亚丁了
Well, we had a plan, but...
好了 我们已经有了一个计划 但是
like my old friend Big Joe used to say,
就像我的老朋友大乔所说
"Plans are for shit.What else you got?"
计划全是胡扯 除此之外你还有什么
I say we go for a full frontal attack,
我说我们要全力正面进攻
hitting them hard
狠狠打击他们
and not stopping until we win or die trying.
不停地努力 直到我们赢或者死
Are you in?
你加入吗
They're not buying it.
他们不买♥♥账
Okay, I'm gonna cut the bullshit.
好吧 我不废话了
This isn't what you volunteered for.
这不是你们自愿的
Hells, this isn't even your fight.
见鬼 这根本不是你们的战斗
But it could be
但它可以是
if you choose it.
如果你选择了它的话
Like many of you,
就像你们中的大多数人
I have spent my life apart from family,
我的生活远离了家庭
politics,
政♥治♥
all that other bullshit.
all that other bullshit.
That's why I became a Killjoy.
这就是我成为一名扫兴者的原因
But today I am part of something.
但今天我是一些事的一部分了
I am fighting a darkness that is threatening Old Town,
我在和一个威胁着老城的黑暗力量斗争
the Quad, our home.
四星系 我们的家
And I won't stop fighting until this darkness is gone
我不会停止战斗 直到着黑暗消失
or I am.
或者我消失
But if we win...
但是如果我们赢了
if we win...
如果我们赢了
the Quad will need protectors.
四星系会需要守卫者
And I would be honored
我会感到很荣幸
to stand alongside anybody who joins this fight today.
能够站在今天参加这场战斗的每一个人身边
I would call them family.
我会视他们如家人
So who's with me?
所以谁和我一起
Let's go see a bitch about a bombing.
让我们一起见证婊♥子♥们爆♥炸♥你
You have to hold still.
你得保持别动
Okay, okay,for real this time.
好了好了 这次来真的
I can't help it.It tickles.
我忍♥不住 太痒了
Wait, what if they scan me?
等等 如果他们扫描我怎么办
I built this earpiece myself.
这个耳机是我自己做的
Chromium plating,subatomic transistors.
镀铬 亚原子晶体管
It's undetectable,untraceable,
不可察觉 不可追踪
and will let you hear Johnny wherever he is.
无论约翰尼在哪里你都可以听到
Okay, but...
好的 但是
can Johnny hear my thoughts?
约翰尼会知道我在想什么吗
It's not--
这不是
You'll be fine, Gared.
你会没事的 加雷德
Do you need me to explain it again?
你需要我再解释一次吗
Do you think they'll ever forgive me?
你觉得他们会原谅我吗
After what I did?
在我做完那些事后
They're trusting you to pull this off.
他们相信你能成功
Isn't that your answer?
这不是你的答案吗
Maybe the question isn't if they forgive you
也许问题不在于他们是否原谅你
but whether you forgive yourself.
而在于你是否原谅你自己
I turned against the people I cared about too.
我也背叛了我在乎的人
It takes time.
这需要时间
Fancy.
范西
You care about people.
你关心别人
Good luck, Gared.
祝你好运 加雷德
Thanks, Fancy.
谢谢你 范西
I should never have said anything.
我不该说任何话
You really think this is gonna work?
你真的认为这会起作用吗
You heard what he said.
你听到他说的话了
As long as Khlyen still trusts him.
只要克兰还信任他
Yeah, but, you know...
是啊 但是 你知道
it's Gared.
那是加雷德
Look, um--
听着
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表