剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
Hells, D'av and I broke all the laws
该死的 大卫和我在成为扫兴者前
before becoming Killjoys,
做了很多违法的事
and we still turned out to be pretty godsdamn heroic.
然而我们最后还是成了该死的英雄
I feel safer already.
我已经觉得好多了
We keep the groups small,
我们保持组的小规模形式
No live weapons during the drills,
演习期间没有实弹武器
and we post armed guards to beef up security.
而且我们部署了武装警卫来加强安全防御
They'll be contained in X-Wing.
他们都会待在x翼
Let the healing begin.
让治愈开始吧
So is this more of a gun, hand blade situation,
所以这更像是真刀真枪的演习
or should I pack my thigh blaster?
还是我应该带上我的大腿爆破器
Yeah, sure, perfect.
当然了 完美极了
My real name is Bruce, and I'm gonna go away
我的真名是布鲁斯 而且我要远离这一切
and make hats for cats.
去给猫咪做帽子
Zeph, you okay to go home?
小泽 你回家没问题吗
I'd be pretty messed up too If I was going back to Keffree.
如果我要回基夫里 我心态也会崩的
Leith hasn't been my home since I ran away at 15.
自从我15岁逃走之后 利斯就不再是我的家了
Oh. Did you get blamed for murdering your husband, too?
噢 你也因为杀了你的丈夫被人谴责吗
No, I burned down the granary.
不是 我把粮仓烧了
The wheat was tainted with a poisonous fungus,
小麦都被一些有毒的真菌给感染了
but since I used science to figure it out or "heresy,"
我用科学 或者说一些旁门歪道 搞明白了原因
the village elders tried to marry me off
那些村里的长老就试图把我嫁给
to my second cousin.
我的二表哥
But since he had a terrible overbite,
但是因为他有龅牙
that was not gonna happen.
所以这是绝对不可能的
We're not the people we were then.
我们已经不是过去的我们了
And you're not alone now.
你现在已经不是一个人了
I know.
我知道
But if I'm wrong about this...
但如果这件事上我错了
Pree, Gared, Turin...
普雷 加雷德 都灵
All trusted your gut.
都相信你的直觉
And the sooner we follow it,
而且我们越早追随它
the sooner we get to rescue their magnificent asses.
我们就能越早地过去拯救他们
So, what's your gut telling you now?
所以你的直觉告诉了你什么
To sneak into a fundamentalist sect and steal
溜进原教主义占领区
the most comprehensive agripaedia in the J:
偷出J里的综合农业书
The Madelaine Tapestry.
玛德莱娜挂毯
A rug?
一块毯子吗
You want us to sneak into your parents' place
你想要我们溜进你父母家
and steal a wall carpet?
偷一块挂毯吗
A holo tapestry.
一整块挂毯
If the lady's race went extinct in the J,
如果那位女士的种族是在J灭绝的
it should hold the data on why.
那上面应该会有灭绝的原因
But aren't your people, like, all prayer and no PDD?
但是你们这些人 不是都信上帝不信科学的吗
Actually, before they settled on Leith,
事实上 在里斯定居之前
the Madelaines were the galaxy's
玛德莱娜人是银河系中
leading natural scientists.
最领先的科学家
They scouted the entire J for the first colonies,
他们探索了整个J寻找最初的殖民地
mapped the habitable planets.
绘制了所有可居住星球的地图
But when their research was used by investors
但是当他们的研究被投资者们用来
to pollute and profit, they rejected science.
污染环境和盈利时 他们开始拒绝科学
I like to read. History mostly.
我喜欢读书 主要是历史
Prep the Rambler. We land in ten.
准备好漫步者 我们十分钟之内落地
Who... is Fancy?
谁是范茜
I really don't know.
我真的不知道
What the hells happened here?
这里发生了什么
You left.
你离开了
That's what happened.
发生的就是这个
You left and everything went to shit!
你走了然后一切成臭狗屎了
The Killjoy ship helped the fancy one escape,
扫兴者的飞船救走了那个厉害的
and none of those idiots knew how she did it.
这群傻瓜没有一个知道她是怎么办到的
Which means the Resistance is bigger than we thought.
这也就意味着抵抗力量比我们想的要强
It doesn't matter.
这无所谓
Westerley will be finished within a few days.
韦斯特里几天内就会完蛋的
You've won.
你已经赢了
Won?
赢了吗
The rebels escaped and I lost my best chance
叛军逃走了 而我错过了找到继承者的
at finding the heir.
最好的机会
Those knives belong to Yala.
那些刀是属于亚拉的
"Belonged" to Yala.
它们过去属于亚拉
In the Green, I watched you teach her
在格林 我看着你教她
to bleed secrets with them.
用这些逼出秘密
What secrets are you keeping from me, Khlyen?
你都瞒着我些什么 凯伦
Fix me!
修好这具身体
You've each been assigned a tactical unit
你们每个人都被分配到了一支机动部队
and a squad leader.
和一个小队领导
Your mission:
你们的任务
Sneak into the terraforming plants,
溜进正在地球化的地方
sabotage the machinery.
破坏那里的机器
Park your beefs, put on your teamwork pants.
放下你们之间的怨恨 好好合作
If you can't,
如果你们做不到
the guards' guns are set to solitary.
警卫会把你们单独监禁起来
The drill is simple.
演习很简单
One team defends the flag; the other tries to take it.
一个小组守护旗子 另一组要尝试夺走它
And this is how we keep score.
这是我们记分的方式
You're giving these scumbags blasters?
你要给这些混♥蛋♥们爆破枪吗
Relax, Sergeant Shouty, these are tag-blasters.
放松点 大喊大叫警官 这些是标记爆破枪
Hit the harness...
打到防护装备的话
the guns shut off and you're out of the game.
枪就会自动失效 你就出局了
This is just a drill, but don't be fooled.
这只是个演习 但是不要试图蒙混过关
The real mission will be deadly.
真正的任务是很危险的
John and I will coach each team.
约翰和我会教每个小组
First team captain, Calvert.
第一个小队长 卡尔弗特
Yes.
好的
Yes.
太好了
Yes.
太好了
And Mace will lead team J.J.
梅斯领导JJ小组
We got this, guys.
我们可以的
Mace couldn't keep Sparlow alive or safe from me.
梅斯不能从我手中保护斯帕罗
How many times you get sent
你有多少次被送去
to Psych Ward for eval, coocoopuffs?
精神病区进行评估 小姑娘
Ryklex junkie.
瘾君子
You got one shot to prove to the world
你们有一次机会向全世界证明
that you aren't the dirtbags they paid to lock up.
你们不是他们交税关起来的垃圾
This turns into a shit show,
这次演习要是搞砸了
hero training is over and you are back in your cells.
训练就结束 你们就要被关回去
Now, who wants a gun?
好了 谁想拿到枪
No guns? Have you met me?
没有枪吗 你刚认识我吗
You won't need them. Madelaines are pacifists.
你不需要的 玛德莱娜人是和平主义者
Brilliant. We ask for the carpet,
聪明极了 我们去要挂毯
if they say no, we pull out our guns.
如果他们拒绝 我们就掏枪
It's a huge time save. Right.
这可省时间了 是
Confirming everything they think of the outside.
这就确认了他们对外部世界的一切看法
That we're just guns, violence, and destruction.
我们只会用枪 暴♥力♥ 只会摧毁
I'm 87% guns, violence, and destruction,
百分之八十七的我是暴♥力♥的
and I still have friends.
但我还是有朋友
I killed someone yesterday. You what?
我昨天杀了个人 你什么
It was to save Turin, but being back here...
是为了救都灵 但是回到这里
We use holistic methods.
我们用稳妥一点的方法
I'll hide my guns.
我会把枪收好的
But I'm bringing my knife. Okay.
但我要带着我的刀 好吧
The dress will protect you better than the gun anyway.
反正比起枪这裙子更能保护你
What? From ever having sex again?
什么 能让我不再做♥爱♥吗
Why the hells do farmers wear white?
为什么农民要穿白的啊
Why do you think I ran away?
你觉得我为什么跑了呢
Every day is laundry day. Right.
每天都要洗衣服 也是
So how do you think Calvert's gonna play this?
你觉得卡尔弗特会怎么办
How the hell would I know?
我怎么知道
I'm a thief from Qresh, not some stimhead
我是个克雷什来的小偷 不是什么
army girl like her.
像她一样的死脑筋女军人
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表