剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
of one of these buggers might look like.
可能的模样
And? It's gonna be big.
然后呢 会很大
Really big, but just like the babies,
真的很大 但是就像这些宝宝
mama can't survive for shit in our atmo.
它们在我们的空气里活不下去
So she's a spider in a box, too.
所以她也是个在盒子里的蜘蛛
Ah, like the world's skankiest present.
就跟这个世界令人讨厌的现在一样
See, I'd want my real body close to me,
我会想要我的真身在我附近
surrounded by my own guards in a location
在一个没有人能轻易进入的地方
that no one can easily penetrate.
被我自己的守卫守护着
The "Armada."
阿玛达号♥
We can nuke it from orbit.
我们可以用核武器攻击它
We're not winning a ballistics fight
我们真枪实弹对上阿玛达
with an "Armada." No.
是赢不了的 不可能
The only way we're gonna know that she's dead is
我们唯一能确保她死了的方法就是
if we sneak on there and actually watch her die.
溜到那上面亲眼看着她死
What are we gonna do, run around knocking on doors?
我们该怎么办 到处敲门问吗
"Uh, hi. Pardon the interruption.
你好 抱歉打扰了
Have you seen the Lady so we can kill her in the face?"
你在哪儿见过夫人能让我们当面把她杀掉吗
Well, everything sounds stupid
当你用这种愚蠢的声音讲话的时候
when you put on a stupid voice.
所有事情听上去都会很愚蠢
There has to be a way to remote-locate her real body
肯定有办法能够远程确定她的真身在
on the "Armada."
阿玛达号♥的哪里的
Great. Over to me.
很好 锅甩给我了
Guess I'll go solve the impossible.
大概我要解决不可能的事了
Must be Tuesday.
今天肯定是星期二
It's actually Friday.
其实是星期五
Clear. Nobody's home, and the maid is fired.
安全 没人在 女佣被炒鱿鱼了
Yes. Laser-healer. Score.
太好了 激光治疗 药
Company rations?
定量口粮
You'd think they'd have better food in a safe house.
我还以为安全屋的食物会更好一点
Okay. I'm feeling attacked by these meat bars.
我觉得我被这些肉条攻击了
How can you be so chipper when the sky is falling?
天都要塌了你怎么还这么有活力
Because it's still such a pretty blue.
因为天还没塌
Zeph.
泽芙
I've lived longer, in more worlds.
我活了很久 也活过很多地方
I have seen shit, done shit,
我见过破事儿 做过破事儿
caused shit, but I refuse to eat shit,
造成过破事儿 但是我拒绝接受破事儿
spending my possible last days
要把我可能的最后的日子
afraid of some alien Lady bitch with a bad case of PMS?
花在害怕什么更年期的外星婊♥子♥夫人上面吗
Puh-lease. We'll get through this,
拜托 我们能撑过去的
soon as you think of a plan.
只要你能想个计划出来
Me? Mm, you're the smart one.
我吗 你是个聪明的那个
I'm just the eye candy.
我只是个绣花枕头
Well, spoiler alert: my last brilliant idea
剧透警告 都是因为我最后一次的高见
got Fancy abducted and the rebellion busted
在我们真正开始之前
before we even got a real start.
凡希被绑♥架♥ 叛乱被平定
Pree.
普雷
What if Turin didn't get the evac message in time?
如果都灵没有及时收到撤退信息怎么办
What if the Lady's people got him, too?
如果那位夫人的手下抓到他了怎么办
What if we're the only resistance left?
如果我们是唯一剩下的抵抗怎么办
Your brainy brawn,
你干练的肌肉
my brawny brain?
我发达的大脑
My money's still on us.
我还是赌我们赢
Hey, assholes. Knock, knock.
嗨 混球 敲 敲
Turin!
都灵
Oh, gods. We hug now?
老天 我们现在要来个拥抱吗
We weren't sure you'd get out. I almost didn't.
我们都不能确定你能逃出来 我差点就出不来了
Cut through a factory on my way out.
出来的路上经过一家工厂
Stopped in,
停了下来
picked you up a little housewarming troll.
给你带了点礼物 祝贺你乔迁之喜
Oh, bag of shit tits!
该死 一袋子的幼虫
What is it?
这是什么
Uh, it's a hatchling box. I saw Dutch toast one of those.
这是孵化幼体的盒子 我以前看达奇烧掉了
Yeah, well, looks like she missed some in her Dutch oven.
看起来她漏掉了一些
There were trucks full of these, ready to move.
有好几车这样的东西 正准备要运走
Whoa! It's alive?
哇 是活的
Why would you bring that here, you sicko?
你干嘛要把这个带来 你这个神经病
So Zeph can make friends with it,
这样泽芙可以和他们做朋友
teach it our human ways,
教授他们人类之道
find some common ground for peace.
我们可以有共通之处 和谐相处
So Zeph can study it, genius.
所以泽芙可以研究它 天才
Tear it apart. Find out how it works.
剖了它 看看它的工作原理
Defenses, weaknesses, all of it.
防御机制 弱点 等等
Right. Know thy enemy.
对 了解敌人
Oh, do we have to?
我们必须要这么做吗
Yes, especially when your enemy
是的 尤其当你的敌人
is some alien dickhead body-jumper
是一些长着外星脑袋的怪物
bent on your entire species' annihilation.
要灭绝你的种族
We are gonna have one shot to do this right.
我们要一举成功
We need to know how to kill her.
我们需要知道该怎么杀死她
We need to open the box.
我们需要打开盒子
Are you insane?
你疯了吗
How do you remote-map an alien ship?
你要怎么远程映射一艘外星飞船
I'm glad you asked.
我很高兴你这么问了
By bouncing a low-level wireless signal through it
通过发出低程度无限信♥号♥♥ 穿过它
to build a 3-D holo map and beam it back to us.
打造一副完整的3D地图 再把它传送回我们这里
How? You need some sort of receiver on board the ship.
怎么做 你在那艘船上需要有接收器
Got one. Lucy.
有一个 露西
A Newcy's physical form is still parked
纽西的物理形态还停在
on the mothership where we left her.
母船上 就在我们离开的那里
It's just a bunch of inert hardware now,
现在只是一团无效的硬件
but that's all I need.
但这就够了
I just have to send her instructions
我只需要给她传输指令
embedded in a signal form that won't be suspicious.
指令中放上信♥号♥♥形式 不让人起疑就行
Radio waves? Micro.
电波 微波
Just look like basic CMB if they notice it.
如果他们注意到了 看起来也只是像拨普通的微波而已
Huh. Smart.
哈 聪明
So... you want my systems.
所以 你想要我的系统
Oh, I've been all up in your systems, thank you.
我已经非常熟悉你的系统了 谢谢
We can't send it from here. We can't take that chance.
我们不能从这里发送出去 我们不能冒这个险
But there is a satellite on Leith with enough range.
但是在里斯有个卫星距离足够近
It's just on a military base.
就在一个军事基地
What do you want, Killjoy?
你想做怎么 扫兴者
An escape pod, your undying support,
一个逃生舱 你的全程支持
and... a few prisoners.
还有几个囚犯
Contender number one: Meet Bodie.
一号♥候选人 米特·博迪
Bodie was a fourth-rank private.
博迪是一名四品二等兵
He likes warm walks on cold beaches,
他喜欢在沙滩上
the blood of his enemies, and cake.
敌人的鲜血上 还有蛋糕上散步
Oh, no, wait a minute.
哦 不 等一下
Cannibal. Oh, damn.
食人族 哦 该死
Wait, like, good people, or, you know, bad people?
等一下 吃 好人 还是 坏人
Eh, just people in general, really.
大概就是人 真的
Lots of people. I'm, uh... I'm better now.
很多很多人 我 我现在好多了
Sorry. We're gonna pass.
不好意思 我们不能录取你
Eh, I get it. It's fair.
我明白 这很公平
Which leaves us with...
所以我们还剩下
Distinguished marksman award,
优秀的神射手奖获得者
12 years' service, mech division.
服役12年 在机械师部门
Never touch my pudding!
再也不准碰我的布丁
Oh, hey, guys.
嗨 伙计们
What's up? She's military?
怎么了 她是军队的吗
She's the only ranking Leithian on the ship.
她是船上唯一有军阶的里斯人
If this was just a regular mission, we could wing it
如果这只是跟普通的任务 我们可以和戴夫一起
with D'av, but with these stakes
没一会就搞定 但是风险这么高
and no time to prep?
却没有时间准备
We gotta fit in.
我们要学着适应
How'd you like a day pass?
你要来个一日游吗
It's a need-to-know operation.
这是场秘密行动
I don't even care!
我甚至都不在乎
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表