剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
Why would we need money? Capitalism.
我们为什么需要钱 资本主义
Long story.
很长的故事
Jaq, why don't you go on up ahead?
杰克 你为什么不走在前面呢
Okay.
好的
I think I like him.
我想我喜欢他
He's got your stubbornness.
他和你一样固执
And I'm just putting itout there,
我只是把它放在那里
but we needed Dutch's DNAto open the cube,
但我们需要妲奇的DNA来打开立方体
and that involved some kissing,but I didn't enjoy it.
那包括接吻 但我不喜欢
Liar. Fine, a little.
骗子 好吧 有点
But only because I missed you.
因为我想你了
I got hereas soon as I could.
我尽快赶到这里
I promised you an empire,remember?
我答应过你要建立一个帝国 记得吗
I guess we'd better hurry upand save the universe together.
我想我们最好快点 一起拯救宇宙
Tick, tock.
光阴似箭
You're... human?
你是 人类吗
You're still Hullen.
你还是胡伦虫吗
How?
什么
Come on, keep up.
来吧 跟上
So, what about this money?
那么 这些钱怎么办呢
Uncle Johnny taught mesome of his old cons
我们在特伦的时候 约翰尼叔叔教过我一些
back when we were on Telen.
他的小诡计
I'm just gladthat we found this wand.
我很高兴我们找到了这根魔杖
Cons took all the pain meds.
犯人吃了所有的止痛药
They're probably havinga big old party in G Wing.
他们可能要在G翼举♥行♥一个盛大的旧聚会
Yet again, thanks to you.
再次感谢你
Actually,it was thanks to me.
事实上 都是我的功劳
What the hells is that? No, relax, relax.
那是什么鬼东西 不 放松 放松
Newcy, meet Warden Rennika.Rennika, meet Newcy.
纽西 见见典狱长伦尼卡 伦尼卡 这是纽西
Hello. I am a multi threadedneuro coded AI.
你好 我是一个多线程神经编码的人工智能
I live in Johnny's pocket. Yes, you do.
我住在约翰尼的口袋里 没错
How the hells did you getthat into my prison?
你怎么把这玩意弄到我监狱里来的
I made it from one of yourguard's wrist controllers.
我是用你一个警卫的手腕控制器做的
It's, um, it's kind ofmy thing.
这算是我的特长吧
And good as new.
完好如初
Now, if you wanna showme some gratitude,
如果你要对我表示感激的话
I need to get eyes and ears on my partners
我需要知道我的搭档们的行踪
and send a messageto Westerley.
发送消息给威斯利星
Hey, what the hellsare you doing?
你们干什么呢
Oh, thank the Trees.It's a Warden.
幸亏来人了 是典狱长
You son of a bitch. She's wounded.
你个混♥蛋♥ 她受伤了
You gotta watch herand I'm gonna go tell Coren.
你看着她 我去告诉科伦
Wait, no, no, no, no.
等等 不行
Why don't I tell Corenand you watch her?
为啥你不看着她 我去告诉科伦
I'm not letting youtake the credit for this.
我才不要让你抢功劳呢
Okay, fine,but at least leave me a gun
行吧 那至少给我把枪
so no other assholeswill take her from me.
别让别的人再把她抢走了
Fine.
行吧
Now we have a gun.
现在我们有枪咯
Mm hmm.
嘻嘻
Searchingfor communication channel.
搜索通讯频道
All right, hurry upand call the Qreshi.
好了 赶紧联络奎雷什人
Not before you hearwhat I have to say.
你先听我说一下
I'm not interested.
没兴趣
I'm getting outof this alive?
我能活着出去吗
Coren and I havean understanding.
我跟看科伦已经达成一致了
Well then you're an evenbigger idiot than I thought.
那你真是比我想象的还要蠢
Again with the sweet talk.
你又开始给我下套了
Do you really think thatthe Qreshis are gonna pay up
你真觉得奎雷什人会付出代价
and let you leave?
让你离开吗
And even if they don't get you,what's stopping Coren
即便他们不搞你 你觉得一旦
from cutting your throat theminute he has what he wants?
科伦得到了他想要的 不会分分钟弄死你吗
Here's a better idea.
我有个更好的主意
I give back the hostages.No ransom, no questions.
我把人♥质♥交回去 没有疑问 不要赎金
You take out Coren.
你把科伦干掉
And then we go hometo Westerley.
然后我们回家 回威斯利星
There's no going home for me.
我已经回不去家了
Maybe not as a criminal.
以罪犯的身份是回不去了
What about as a hero?
如果让你当英雄凯♥旋♥而归呢
Incoming call.
来电接入
This is Captain Pike of Land Robbel.
我是拉博的队长派克
Who's this?
你是哪位
This is Warden Rennika
我是赫克斯超级监狱飞船的
of the Herks SupermaxPrison Cruiser.
典狱长伦尼卡
We've got a bitof a problem here.
我们出了点问题
We ain't got a holdof the Robbel girl yet.
我们还联♥系♥不到拉博的姑娘
But we will, Coren. Sure.
但我们会的 科伦 好
But if you actuallywant her back alive,
但如果你真的想让她活着回来
let me find her.
让我去找她吧
And you're gonna do thathow, exactly?
那你到底要怎么找
She gave me thissignal receiver.
她给了我信♥号♥♥接收器
I can reverse the broadcast,track her back
我可以反向广播 看看她
to wherever she is.What?
到底在哪 怎么
My brother's not the only onewho can mess with a gadget.
我哥哥又不是唯一一个会做高科技玩意的人
Temet, you and the meathead have an heiress to find.
塔门 你跟这傻蛋去找这位女继承人吧
And lock upLittle Lord Pisspants
把这个爱哭鬼
in the Warden's office.
锁到典狱长办公室去
The whimperingis harshing my vibe.
嘟嘟囔囔的 对我的气场不好
Get up.
起来
We need to do this now,Sparlow.
我们得赶紧了 斯巴洛
Not yet.I want to enjoy this.
还不行 我要享受一下
Qreshi contingent's on their way.
奎雷什代表团在路上了
Once they get here, our peoplewill be in guard uniforms
等他们到了 我们的人会穿上警卫的制♥服♥
to escort themto the Warden's office.
护送他们到典狱长办公室
Then we make the deal,and we're gone.
然后我们达成一致 就离开
Fabulous.
非常好
So I need her to dothe negotiating, and the other
我只需要她去协商 其他扫兴者
Killjoy's finding the Qreshi.
去找奎雷什人
Well, the only person I don'tneed anymore is you, Sparlow.
我唯一不再需要的 就是你了 斯巴洛
No!
不要啊
There.
你看
Isn't that better?
这样不是更好了吗
Oh, what a weight offmy shoulder, you know?
现在没压力了 知道吧
Guess I never was onefor partnerships.
看来我真是不擅长与人合作啊
Sparlow didn't deserveto die like that.
斯巴洛不应该这样死去的
No, he didn't.
没错
Well, what's done is done,
木已成舟
and we need the ransom to survive.
我们需要赎金才能活下来呢
Killjoy makes a lotof sense, Mace.
扫兴者说的很有道理啊 麦斯
And I could always useanother right hand.
我也总是需要左膀右臂
Hmm?What do you say?
你意下如何啊
What's next, boss?
接下来怎么做 老大
Now we get dressed and go seesome Qreshis about a ransom.
现在 我们穿好衣服 去找奎雷什人聊聊赎金的事情
And I was just gettingused to this cloak.
我才刚刚习惯这个斗篷呢
So the closer we get,the more it shocks you?
所以我们离得越近 就越会电击你吗
Yes, pretty much.
差不多
That doesn't seemlike a very good idea.
这好像不是个好主意啊
Yeah, well,it's a role I'm used to.
反正我都习惯了
Why did my sistereven give that to you?
我姐姐为啥要把这个给你啊
You don't wanna know.
你不会想知道的
Oh, Gods, you're not oneof her sex slaves, are you?
天啊 你不会是她的一个性♥奴♥吧
I mean, I can see it.You've got Daddy's
我能看出来 你有那个特质的
She wanted me to kill you. What?
她想让我杀了你 什么
How dare she?I'm an Qreshi.
她好大的胆子 我可是奎雷什人呢
She said you were planningto kill her.
她说你打算杀她来着
I would never.Not recently.
我不会的啊 最近不会
Well, here she is.
她在这呢
You had one job.
就让你干这么一件事啊
What you thinking?
你想什么呢
Oh, I just wishthat we had jobs
我就是希望我们能有工作
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表