剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, what the actual shit?
什么鬼东西
Hey!
嘿
Stinky!
臭小子
I mean Zeph!
泽芙
Remember,in an emergency...
记住 在紧急情况下
Hey!
嘿
No!
不
Did you put the box in my roomand lock me in?
你把盒子放进我的房♥间并把我锁在里面了吗
Uh, what?What box?
什么 盒子里是什么
Do you remember me?What's my name?
你还记得我吗 我的名字是什么
Yala from the Royale.Everyone knows you.
皇家星的娅拉 大家都知道你
Also, wow, you arereally beautiful up close.
还有 哇 你近距离看真的很漂亮
Do you even have pores or...
你有毛孔吗
Focus.
集中注意
Why are you alwaysskulking about?
你为什么总是鬼鬼祟祟的
What do you knowabout what's really going on?
你知道到底发生了什么吗
There's something wrong with the rain.
雨有问题
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
We live in a semi-aridclimate zone, right?
我们生活在半干旱气候区 对吧
Sure, what the hell?
当然 怎么回事
Right. So how the shit
对啊 那怎么可能像钟表一样
is it raining twice a daylike clockwork?
一天下两次雨呢
18 inches just this week.
就在这个星期 下了18英寸的雨
And no one is talking about it
没有人在谈论这事
because no one remembers it being any other way.
因为没有人印象里有过其他的情形
That's super weird, right?
这太奇怪了 对吧
Yeah, it is.
是啊
I have a theory.
我有个设想
Do you know what afolie ид deux is?
你知道什么是双人舞团吗
That club where the nakedladies dance?
那个裸女跳舞的俱乐部吗
What? No, that's justright down
什么 不 它就在下面
Mm. it means "a madnessof two"--a shared delusion.
它的意思是 两个疯子 一种共同的错觉
Except for this is more like a
除此之外 这更像是一部西部片
folie aufreaking-all-of-Westerly.
精神错乱
I think everyone on this moon
我想星球上的每个人
is under some sortof mass hypnosis.
处于某种集体催眠状态
Everyone?
每个人吗
How is that even possible?
这怎么可能呢
Memories aren'tjust where you've been.
记忆不只是你去过哪里
They're who you are.
他们就是你
And if I own that, I own you.
如果我控制了它 我就控制了你
And when I get out of here,Little Flea,
当我离开这里的时候 小虫子
I will own everyone.
我就能控制所有人
Shit.
该死
Shit what?
什么
We lost.
我们输了
Can I show you something?
我能给你看些东西吗
Come on.
来吧
Oh.
哦
Hi.
嗨
Your fiancижe loves those damn florals.
你的未婚妻喜欢那些该死的花儿
Looks like a garden took a shit on you.
就像花♥园♥一样把你搞得屁滚尿流
Why didn't you tell me a Killjoy came to see you?
你为什么不告诉我扫兴者来看你了
How'd you know?
你怎么知道
This is my town.I know everything.
这是我的地盘 我知道一切
Well, nothing much to tell.
没什么好说的
Everything's fine.
一切都很好
You know you get that dimple when you lie.
你知道吗 你撒谎的时候会有酒窝
He knows about me.
他知道我的事
Asked me a few questionsabout the missing kid.
问了我几个关于失踪孩子的问题
He's gonna pick me upon my warrants
他会根据搜查令来找我
if I can't tell him something.
如果我不能告诉他
So what the hell do I do?
那我该怎么办
I'll handle it.
我会处理的
Hey.
嘿
I never asked you to protect me.
我从未要求你保护我
That's not what this is.
不是这样的
I'm not using you.
我不是在利用你
I know.
我知道
Anyways, uh...
无论如何
I'm gonna break up with Cindy and tell her about us...
我要和辛迪分手 告诉她我们的事
this week.
就这个星期
See?
看到了吗
There's that dimple again.
又是那个酒窝
What is all this?
这都是什么
Uh, my hideout,where I do all my thinking.
我的藏身之处 我思考的地方
Okay, conspiracy girl,
好吧 阴谋女孩
show me what you got.
让我看看你有什么本事
Uh, okay.
好
So I've been keeping trackof any anomalies,
所以我一直在跟踪任何异常情况
stuff that doesn't meshwith my memories.
和我的记忆不相符的东西
And then I started "collecting"company slates,
然后我开始收集公♥司♥的石板
mining them for data,and then bleep, blop, bloop.
挖掘他们的数据 然后哔哔 哔哔
Bingo.
就这样
Pretend I need youto explain.
假装我需要你解释
Hmm? Oh.
哦
Okay.It's not just the rain.
好吧 不仅仅是下雨
Temps are rising.Oxygen levels are plummeting.
温度正在上升 氧气水平直线下降
It's like our whole biosphereis having some sort of...
就好像我们的整个生物圈都有些
hissy fit.
要发飙
Look, I know that I'm just the stinky town weirdo,
听着 我知道我只是个臭烘烘的怪人
but when I trust my instincts,I figure stuff out.
但当我相信自己的直觉时 我就能把事情弄清楚
And I'm going to figure this out, too, so...
我也会想办法的 所以
You always do.
你总是这样
I know the real Zeph,and she's a mad genius
我知道真正的泽芙 她是个疯狂的天才
and a friend.
还是我的朋友
And whatever part of heris left in you, I need...
不管你身上还剩下什么 我都需要你
because right now...
因为现在
I think I'm the only person who's really awake,
我想我是唯一真正清醒的人
and we need to figure out why.
我们需要找出原因
Hey, I know it's a lot to take in.
我知道这让人难以接受
And it must feelreally scary--
感觉一定很可怕
No, no, it's not that.I, um...
不 不 不是那样的 我
I just realized...
我刚意识到
So I'm really not crazy?
所以我真的没疯吗
Zeph...
泽芙
you're the most irritatingly rational bitch I know.
你是我认识的最易怒最理性的小贱♥人♥
You're not alone anymore, okay?
你不再孤单了 好吗
Wait, were we lovers in our old life?
等等 我们是旧情人吗
What? No. No.
什么 不 不
You sure?'Cause this feels right.
你确定吗 因为这感觉不错
First job--
第一件事
we need to figure out why
我们得弄明白你为什么
you still don't remember your old life.
还不记得以前的生活
And Johnny...Look, I told him everything.
还有约翰尼 听着 我把一切都告诉他了
Maybe just telling someone the truth
也许只是告诉别人真♥相♥
isn't jarring enough to shock them back into reality.
还不足以把他们震回现实
Eh, find out what is.
去看看是什么
Uh, okay. What about you?
嗯 好吧 你呢
I have to keep up this damn act
我得继续演下去
and go see a boy about a warrant.
去找搜查令上的男孩
Okay, well...bye, new friend!
好吧 嗯 再见 新朋友
Please come back...
一定要回来
? Because I have no friendsand you're super hot ?
因为我没有朋友 而你超级性感吗
Nice to meet someof the local talent.
很高兴认识一些当地的人才
Yeah. I'm ranking agent here.
是的 我是这里的高级特工
You really should have checked in with me
你真应该一到老城区
the minute you hit Old Town.
就来找我
Yeah, sorry about that.I'm a little...
是的 很抱歉 我有点
lax on formalities.
不拘礼节
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表