剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
Good luck to you both.
祝你们俩好运
Sparlow can't protect you in here, Killjoy.
扫兴者 在这斯巴洛就没办法保护你了
My boy's gonna make you wish you'd never been born.
我兄弟要把你打得希望自己没出生过
He's gonna make you scream!
他会让你惨叫
I really am.
说得没错
Hey! No biting allowed!
不许咬人
That's foul.
那是犯规
Foul! What is this?
犯规 这算是什么
Get that to John.
把他带走
This is an outrage,an absolute outrage.
太过分了 欺人太甚
This calls for a rematch.
这得重赛
We demand a rematch!
我们要求重赛
No rematch.No rematch.
不重赛 不重赛
Wussy!
怂包
Is this the part where you tell me biting is frowned upon?
你是要警告我咬人是不允许的吗
No, this is the part where I ask
不 我想问问
what you were thinking.
你在想什么
If you thought Coren Jeers hated you before
科伦·吉尔斯这下和你结上梁子了
Oh, Coren and I go way back.
我和科伦是老交情了
No love lost, believe me. I do.
相信我 他不在意
This doesn't sound like a "you're out of my fights"
看样子你是不打算
kind of lecture.
让我退出你的比赛
This shitshow isn't my anything.
This shitshow isn't my anything.
Not a fan of human cockfighting?
不喜欢人类斗殴
You mean rich Qreshi assholes coming in here
你是说奎雷什的富婆到这来教我
and telling me how to run my ship?
怎么管理舰船吗
No.No, I'm not a fan.
没错 我是不喜欢
Yet you still take their money.
但是你还是收他们的钱
Well, prisons don't run on love alone.
监狱可不能用爱发电
You know, you could be the first person
你可以成为监狱大乱斗以来
since the Bellaxion started
第一个能够
that could beat the Qreshi champion.
打败奎雷什冠军的人
Wait, you want me to keep fighting?
你想让我继续比下去
Qreshis hate being embarrassed.
奎雷什人不喜欢被羞辱
That's why they make prisoners run a gauntlet of violence
所以他们才会让囚犯们在
before facing a killer who hasn't broken a sweat.
见刽子手之前举♥行♥角斗
Now, that's hardly fair.
这不怎么公平
But from what I hear,you can fight, Yardeen.
但是从我听闻的消息来看 雅尔丁 你很能打
And if you beat their champ,maybe they'll think twice
如果你打败了他们的冠军 也许他们就会在
before pissing in my pool anymore.
我的监狱里放规矩点了
What's in it for me?
我有什么好处
A friend in me for as long as you're in here.
你在这里期间有我给你撑腰
Not good enough. Hmm. I'm not surprised.
还不够 我不奇怪
I want Johnny Jaqobis to go free.
我想让约翰尼·雅各布斯被释放
Well, that's a big ask.
这个要求可不小
Not really.
此言差矣
Look, you only need one of us on this ship.
你只需要把我们其中一个人留在船上
Send Johnny away, and you're still running a surplus.
把约翰尼放走 你还富余一个
All right.
好吧
You have a deal.
惩教
But try anything stupid,
但是你要是敢做什么小动作
and you'll have an enemy
你就得来应付我
Don't forget that.
记好了
My patience is wearing thin, Khlyen.
我没什么耐心了 克兰
Wait here.
等在这
I'm looking for someone.
我在找人
Can you get your daughter to stop staring at me?
你能让你的女儿别再盯着我了吗
The kid freaks me out,but no offense.
这孩子把我吓坏了 没别的意思
Yes, I'll talk to her.
好的 我和她谈谈
I'm looking for Pree.
我在找普雷
Oof, I haven't seen him in days.
我好几天没见过他了
Oh, you, uh, might want to talk to Tiny over here.
你最好和那边的小个子谈谈
He and Pree are, like,best friends.
他和普雷亲密无间
Pree is in trouble.
普雷有麻烦了
Leave, now.
快走
We can do this the hard way or the
你可以选择吃罚酒
Easy. Easy way.Always easy.
敬酒 敬酒 吃敬酒
Good.Good, good.
好 那好
Oh, Warden.
典狱长
What brings you to the land of the laundry?
什么风把你吹到洗衣房♥了
Starch your shirt,steam your collar?
给衬衫上浆 还是来熨领子
Or is it the other way around?
还是反过来
We seem to have encountered a virus
病毒入侵导致
that's causing the food dispensers
食物分配机提供了
to serve larger portions.
更多的分量
Oh, no, more slop That is a problem.
泔水给多了 这是个问题
So far, it's just harmless...but annoying.
目前 还没有造成危害 但是让人困扰
And if we run out of food
如果我们没有了食物
"Harmless" and "annoying,"and you thought of me?
一想到无害和恼人 你就想到我了
Should I be flattered?
这是在夸我吗
It depends on if you can fix it or not.
这得看你能不能修好机器
Based on your profile,
根据你的档案
you seem to be a bit of a computer whizz.
你似乎对电脑很在行
Oh, you've been creeping my profile?
你偷看了我的档案
I should be flattered.
受宠若惊
You know what?
不如这样
You should save your smartass banter
你把你的俏皮话
for somebody that might actually appreciate it.
留给那些想听的人
Now, I'll ask you again can you fix it or not?
我再问你一遍 你能不能修
You'll have to get me in to the top level BIOS,
你得让我进入最高级别的输入输出系统
but once I'm in...
只要一进去
you can leave it with me.
就可以交给我来办
I think I have a better idea.
我想我有个更好的主意
You could let me do it.
你可以让我来做
Or you could just explain it in a way that makes sense.
或者你可以用人能听懂的方式来解释
What part of"quantifying the platform
通过输入普克林DDX电容
by inputting the Puckrin DDXCapacitor"
对平台进行量化 这句话里有
don't you understand?
什么你不明白的地方吗
Literally all of it. Okay, fine.
Literally all of it.
Then we'll just waitfor the Warden,
那我们就等典狱长过来
and you can explain to her why one of her prisoners
你可以向她解释为什么一个囚犯
knows her system better thanone of her high paid techs.
都比她高薪雇的技术人员更了解这个系统
She seems likethe understanding type.
她看起来挺善解人意的
Just make it fast, okay?
那你动作快点 好吧
Yeah, yeah, just give me a little room to work my magic.
没问题 给我点施展魔法的空间就好
Oh, shitsticks.That's my bad.
哦 该死 是我的错
Idiot.
白♥痴♥
Yeah, but why are you trying to get John
好吧 但你为什么一开始就
off the ship in the first place?
想把约翰弄下船
Because it's the easiest way for him to get to Zeph
因为这是让他接近泽芙 告诉她我们的计划
and tell her our plan.
的最简单的方法
If he gets what he wants in the process, so be it.
如果在这过程中他得到他想要的了 那就这样吧
What do you think John wants? Space.
你觉得约翰想要什么 空间
Are you sure that isn't what you want?
你确定那不是你想要的吗
I don't know what I want.
我不知道我想要什么
I don't even know what to say to him any more, D'Av.
我都不知道该跟他说什么了 达夫
Warden, is everything okay? No.
典狱长 一切都正常吗 不
According to med bay,the guy your friend Yardeen
据医生说 被你朋友雅尔丁
put in the infirmary didn't just lose three pints of blood.
揍进医务室的那个人 不只失去了三品脱的血
Ouch.She's a hellcat, that one.
听着都疼 那姐们是个悍妇
He also lost his ID chip.
他还丢了他的身份卡
Hmm, that's weird. Maybe.
是吗 那很奇怪 也许吧
Or maybe that wasthe whole point of the fight.
或者说那才是她去打架的真正目的
I'm not following.
我不太懂你的意思
Well, hopefully you canfollow this
好吧 希望你能明白这是什么意思
enjoy solitary.
享受单人监禁吧
You'll be there a while.
你得在那里待一阵子了
Guys, easy with the merchandise.
伙计们 对商人下手轻点
Shit.
该死
Double shit.
该死该死
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表