剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
Special occasion?
特殊场合吧
I I just need to finda way to tell her
我只需要想办法告诉她
about these Qreshi assholes.
那些奎雷什混♥蛋♥的事情
Newcy, can you tap intothe onboard coms system?
纽西 你可以接入船上的对讲系统吗
Of course, Johnny.How do I do that?
好的 约翰尼 我要怎么做
Just accessthe mainframe wirelessly.
无线连入主机就行
Okay.How do I do that?
好的 怎么连呢
Oh, boy. The system is very complex.
亲娘嘞 系统很复杂的
I need hardline access. What's the problem?
我需要强制连接 怎么回事
Newcy's never been uploadedto a ship's OS.
纽西没升级到飞船的操作系统
Without the proper admin rights,
如果没有管理权限
she could be overwritten.
她可能会被覆写的
She'd get lostin the command line.
她可能会在命令行中迷失的
I want to do it, Johnny.For you.
我想为你做到 约翰尼
Okay. Love you, Newce.Go get 'em.
好的 爱你呢 纽西 去吧
I got your message, Zeph.
收到你的消息了 泽芙
What's the big excitement? Um...
有什么好消息啊
Oh, fancy. Do I know you?
不错啊 我认识你吗
Oh, uh, around.
见过吗
So where's this gear you told me about?
你跟我说的设备在哪呢
What?Oh, yes.
什么 哦对
Um, I asked this nice company officer to come identify
我让这位尉官过来看了一下
some lab equipment I bought which may be a wee bit stolen.
我买♥♥的一些好像是偷来的实验室器械
Oh, no.
不是吧
Officer, why don't you comeover here and investigate?
长官 你来看一下吧
Officer Lee...
李长官
Who are you?
你是谁啊
Okay, we just did this. Who are you?
我们刚刚不是说过了吗 你又是谁啊
What about who are you? Well, I'm...
那你是谁啊 我
I'm...
我
Hold on.
等下
Okay.
好吧
Based on the samples I gotfrom the Black Root ship,
根据我从黑根飞船上得到的样本
I figured out the Lady's using a water based delivery system
我发现夫人使用一种水基输送系统
to attach a proteinto a subject's amygdala.
将一种蛋白质附着在受检者的杏仁核上
Once attached, the proteincan alter a subject's memory
一旦附着成功 这种蛋白质可以改变一个人的记忆
or wipe it clean,and now I can too.
或者抹除干净 现在我也可以了
Well, the wiping part,at least.
至少可以完全抹除掉了
Do you know what this means,Pree?
你知道这代表着什么吗 普雷
Am I a scientist too?
我也是个科学家吗
That would make sense.
这就说得通了
I feel smart.
我感觉自己老聪明了
She can't control us anymore.
她再也不能控制我们了
Well, that is somethingto get excited about.
那真是大好事呢
So I guess now we justhave to figure out what
那现在 我们就想想
to do with it.
要拿着个干什么吧
Oh, yeah, don't touch that.Whoa.
别动这个
Fancy.
厉害啊
Do you think they evenknew what we were doing?
你觉得他们你知道我们在干什么吗
Those bush herders?Not even close.
那些傻蛋吗 肯定不知道
You were a natural, Jaq.
你是有天赋的 雅各
Tickets for two people.
两个人的票
Hold this. That won't be possible.
拿着这个 不可能啊
Word is no one's allowedon Westerley these days.
不是说这些天没人能去威斯利星吗
Closest I can get you is Leith.
我只能找到里斯了
Do we look like incestuous milkmaids?
我们看着不像好人吗
Three for Qresh.We'll take it from there.
奎雷什三个 之后我们来负责了
The deal was two.
说好的是两个
Then the deal is wrong.
那说错了
Figure it out, ladies.I'll be waiting.
搞清楚 各位 我等着
Kendry, we need to talk.Not here.
肯德里 我们要谈一下 这里不行
You don't get to change ourplans without consulting me.
你不能不跟我商量就改变计划
That's very human of you. Wow.
你可真有人性啊
If you have something to say,say it.
你想说什么就说吧
Mom?
妈妈
Which one?
你叫哪个妈妈
You cheated.We want our money back.
你作弊了 把钱还给我们
Well, it's niceto want things.
你想得真美啊
But cards is a game of chance.We were just lucky.
但是打牌是几率游戏 我们走运了而已
Bullshit.I saw this one.
放屁 我看到了
Whispering in your ear before every damn round.
每轮之前都在你耳边说悄悄话
You seemed to know every time what we were gonna play.
你好像每次都知道我们要出什么
I call that cheating.
我觉得这就是作弊
And I call this refunding you your whole ass.
我觉得这是你活该
Oh, right.
对啊
Not Hullen.Keep forgetting.
不是胡伦虫 继续忘记
Enough!
够了
I have had a very trying day.
我今天已经很努力了
Touch my family again and Iwill feed you your own skin.
再动我家人一下 我就扒你皮
Test me, you human filth,and I will put my foot so far
再敢试一下 你们这帮人♥渣♥ 我就把脚伸到你们喉咙里
up your ass, you will tastemy ancestor's boots.
让你们尝尝我的厉害
Who's first?
谁先来啊
Thought so.
我就知道
That's my mom.
我妈厉害吧
I'll say thisfor the Killjoys.
你们扫兴者真不错
Never seen a crewso dedicated to each other.
没看到一个团队跟你们一样彼此扶持的
What do you mean?
什么意思
The only way I could keepYardeen in those fights
我唯一能让雅尔丁继续比赛的办法
was to promise to let you go.
就是答应放你走
She was fightingto get me off the ship?
她打架是为了让我下船吗
You didn't know?
你不知道吗
Johnny? Newcy?
约翰尼 纽西
I'm in the mainframe.
我进入到主机了
I have controlof the coms array,
我夺取了通讯控制权
the loudspeaker system,everything.
扬声器系统 都弄好了
Look!
你看啊
Okay.Easy there, girl.
先别着急 小姑娘
All right,shouldn't be long.
好吧 不会太久的
Just a slight delay. All right, Captain Pike.
只是稍微耽搁了一下 好吧 派克船长
Let's cut the bullshit now,shall we?
我们别废话了 好吗
I know the difference between negotiating
我知道谈判和拖延时间的区别
and stalling for time,and you were definitely
而你肯定是在
doing the latter.
做后者
The only question is, why?
唯一的问题是 为什么
What the hells are you doing?You're screwing up my deal.
你到底在干什么 你把我的交易搞砸了
Your deal?
你的交易吗
Dutch, you're in danger. Newcy?
妲奇 你有危险 纽西
How does a junkerlike this have AI?
像这样的废物怎么会有人工智能呢
And who the shit is Dutch?
谁是妲奇
Oh, oh, everyone relax.
哦 哦 大家放松
Since the situationis deteriorating,
由于情况正在恶化
John would like me to informyou that the Qreshi team
约翰想让我告诉你 奎雷什团队
is planting explosivesthroughout the ship.
打算在整艘飞船上安置炸♥药♥
We can still work this out. Coren, you idiot.
我们还是可以解决的 科伦 你个白♥痴♥
Don't you see what's going on?
你不明白发生了什么事吗
They're not hereto save their people.
他们不是来拯救他们的人♥民♥的
They're here to make sure theirpeople never get out alive.
他们来这里是为了确保他们的人永远不会活着出去
Well, give the lady a prize.
好吧 给这位女士一个奖品
You cheating rat bastard!
你这个骗子王八蛋
Forget them!They're dead anyway!
先放过他们 他们还是死路一条
Mace, you don't wantto do this.
梅斯 你不会想这么做的
Shoot, you stupid piece of
开枪啊 你这个笨蛋
Sparlow was a son of a bitch.
斯巴洛是个狗♥娘♥养♥的
But he didn't deserveto die like that.
但他不应该那样死去
Then help me honorhis memory.
那就帮我纪念他吧
We always figuredwe'd die on this ship.
我们一直以为我们会死在这艘飞船上
I'm still okay with that.Good luck.
我还可以接受 祝你好运
Killjoy.
扫兴者
Good luck, Mace.
祝你好运 梅斯
Okay, boys.Here I come.
好吧 各们 我来了
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表