剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表
Darling...
亲爱的
I'm your book editor.
我是你书的编辑
You owe me another best seller.
你还欠我一本畅销书
You have no right to privacy.
在我这里你没什么隐私可言
And I can't believe you got here on time.
我也没想到你居然准时出现了
And why don't you want to talk to her?
你为什么不想和她说话
Because I'm meeting with you.
因为我在见你啊
We have nothing to talk about
我们没什么好谈的了
since you've turned your back on your next book.
反正你都不管你的下本书了
I have not turned my back.
我没有不管
I just had second thoughts about working with the NYPD.
我只是考虑了一下 不想跟纽约警署合作了
Dylan, Freaks... that was a best seller
迪伦 "怪胎"能成为畅销书
because people really love
是因为人们就爱看
the Dylan Reinhart take on abnormal behavior.
迪伦·莱因哈特写异常行为这事
Follow it up by the Dylan Reinhart take
接下来迪伦·莱因哈特就该写
on working with the NYPD.
与纽约警署合作的事了
So I suppose my third book
那么我的第三本书
will be the Dylan Reinhart take on world peace?
就应该是迪伦·莱因哈特写世界和平了
Well, no, 'cause there'll be no third book
不 要是我们连第二本书都卖♥♥不出去
if we can't sell the second one.
也就不会有第三本书了
See? You know, people really
明白吗 人们真的
love your... your "Adrenaline junkie" thing.
很喜欢你写那些"玩的就是心跳"的故事
I have a normal life now.
但我已经回归正常生活了
Teaching and Andy.
教书 还有陪安迪
I didn't want to upend all that.
我并不想颠覆这一切
You know, she just might be calling to say, "Hey..."
她可能只是打电♥话♥来说"嘿..."
Hey... Detective.
嘿 警探
Professor Reinhart.
莱因哈特教授
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你能来见我
It's good to see you back at work so soon, Detective Needham.
真高兴你这么快就能继续工作了 尼达姆警探
Please call me Lizzie. And I appreciate you
叫我丽兹就行 我也很感谢你能
taking my call. My pleasure.
接我的电♥话♥ 不胜荣幸
And please call me Dr. Reinhart.
请叫我莱因哈特博士
Kidding.
开玩笑的
Call me Dylan. Just Dylan, remember? Okay.
叫我迪伦就行 好的
Okay. Dylan.
好的 迪伦
Thank you for coming so quickly.
谢谢你这么快就赶过来
I know how busy you are. Sure.
我知道你有多忙 当然了
I just wanted to say I'm sorry I changed my mind.
我只是想说 我很抱歉我改变了主意
My life is so incredibly busy at the moment, and I just...
我实在是太忙了 就...
Totally understand. You're not a cop.
完全理解 你又不是警♥察♥
But you did say that if I ever
但你也说过 如果我遇到了
had a case that spoke to your expertise...
特别的案件 是涉及你的专业领域...
I will totally weigh in.
我一定会帮忙的
Great. So, I just need a couple hours of your time
没错 所以我可能要借用你几个小时
to help me profile a killer.
帮我给一个凶手做侧写
Body's still here?
尸体还在这里吗
Let's do it.
那我们开始吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Head shaving in a tonsure pattern,
受害者被剃了头
body displayed rack-like,
姿势像是被绑在行刑台上
so maybe an historic or mythological fixation.
可能具有历史或神话意义
Definitely punishment.
一定是某种惩罚
Was the murder weapon an arrow?
凶器是箭吗
Possibly. This shard was found.
极有可能 找到了这个碎片
Could be part of the weapon. Get it carbondated.
可能是凶器的一部分 送去做碳元素测试
And test the substance in the mouth.
再检测一下嘴里的东西
Already happening.
已经在做了
My guess is bread.
我猜那是面包
Bread? Don't touch.
面包吗 不要摸
Or taste.
也不要尝
Smell's okay?
可以闻吗
This is gonna take more than a few hours.
这案子几个小时可不够
But you can help?
但你还是会帮忙的吧
Oh, I'm in.
当然了
Again, I am so sorry for your loss.
请节哀顺变
And we are as anxious as you to catch your husband's killer.
我们同你一样 希望能尽快抓到凶手
If you could just answer a few questions for me...
如果你能回答一些问题...
Selena! Oh, my God I just got your message.
赛琳娜 我的天 我刚收到了你的信息
Honey. Oh, Nora!
亲爱的 诺拉
What am I going to do?
我该怎么办
Oh, honey.
亲爱的
Oh, I'm sorry.
不好意思
I'm Selena's friend, Nora Cecchino.
我是赛琳娜的朋友 诺拉·西切诺
I'm sorry to interrupt.
很抱歉打断了你们
Oh, Nora, this wasn't
诺拉 事情
how it was supposed to happen.
不应该是这样的
Oh, honey, I know.
亲爱的 我懂
I know.
我懂
And now the police are questioning me.
现在警♥察♥还在质询我
Oh, it's just procedure.
这只是正常流程
You know, my friend has just suffered a terrible loss.
我朋友刚失去了丈夫
I think she needs some time.
我想她需要点时间
Any chance you could do this later?
你们可以晚些再提问吗
Sure.
没问题
Honey...
亲爱的
My God.
天哪
Lab results came back.
检验结果出来了
It was bread in the vic's mouth.
受害人嘴里的确实是面包
How'd you know?
你是怎么知道的
Bread could be a twisted form of penitence
在凶手眼中 面包可能是一种扭曲的
in the killer's mind.
忏悔形式
Did you know that last rites only began in the Middle Ages?
你知道临终祈祷是在中世纪才出现的吗
I did not know. Now I do.
之前不知道 现在知道了
That would work with the monk's haircut
这就能解释受害者被剃头
and the ritualized display.
和仪式化的姿势了
And, presumably, as a new widow,
想来 作为刚刚丧夫的寡妇
Selena is set to inherit a fortune.
赛琳娜必然会继承一笔财产吧
Yeah, of course, and she could have
没错 她是可以
hired someone to do the job, but here's a twist:
雇凶杀人 但转折出现了
Nora Cecchino isn't just Selena's dear friend.
诺拉·西切诺不止是赛琳娜的好朋友
Legal papers at the residence show
他们住处的法律文件表明
that Nora and her husband Roman Cecchino
诺拉和她的丈夫 罗曼·西切诺
were deeply in debt to Trevor.
欠了特雷弗很多债务
When you said "A late lunch"...
当你说"一顿晚点的午餐"时...
Uh... bacon cheeseburger and fries, please, and...
我要培根芝士汉堡和薯条 还有
Um... it's my first time here.
这是我第一次来
I need a minute.
我得再想想
Burgers are really good.
这里的汉堡很好吃
Wait. Are the Cecchinos the Cecchinos
等一下 这西切诺一家
of Cecchino's Restaurant, one of the
是经营西切诺餐厅的那家人吗
hardest-to-get reservations in all of Manhattan?
那可是曼哈顿最难订位的餐厅之一啊
Yeah, Cecchino's.
没错 就是他们
Farm to table, very popular spot.
从农场直达餐桌 非常受欢迎的地方
And also cash poor and looking to expand.
匮乏资金 却又想着扩张
Just, uh, get a burger.
就要个汉堡吧
Fast food slows down the brain.
快餐会减缓大脑的运转速度
Most new restaurants don't turn a profit right away.
大部分新餐厅都无法立刻盈利
You know, more success, more pressure.
你也知道 生意越成功 压力就越大
He'll have a burger.
他要一个汉堡
So, Trevor also drafted a deadline for repayment
特雷弗还在协议里规定了还款期限
into the deal. It's next week.
就是下周
If the Cecchinos were unable to return the investment,
如果西切诺一家没有能力还清债务的话
he stood to acquire their restaurant
他就可以得到他们家的餐厅
and deed to their 40-acre farm.
和他们四十英亩的农场
Here you go.
给你
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
Thank you. You can keep the change.
谢谢 不用找钱了
Shouldn't we be going to Cecchino's now?
我们现在不是该去西切诺餐厅了吗
Yeah, we are. Next stop.
没错 这就去
剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表