剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表
Keep trying. I'll drive.
继续打 我来开车
Please hurry.
请动作快些
I should go in. I know how to approach her.
我进去吧 我知道该如何接近她
Protocol dictates that...
按照规定...
I am not constrained by protocol.
我不受规定的束缚
And she's seen your warrant.
而且她已经看到你的搜查令了
She's already under pressure, her violence erupting.
她已经处在压力之下了 她的暴♥力♥面正要爆发
I'm a police officer.
我是一名警♥察♥
You would be a trespasser.
你进去就是非法闯入者
It's dangerous, and you'll need backup.
这很危险 你会需要增援的
So you'll be here to meet backup when they arrive
所以你要在这里等待增援到来
or meet Nora if she arrives.
或者在这等诺拉
Nora may already be here.
诺拉可能已经在这了
Which is what I'm going to scope out very carefully.
所以我会非常小心地搜寻的
If you get into trouble, I won't know how to find you.
如果你陷入麻烦了 我不知道该如何找你
I can take care of myself.
我可以照顾好自己
Hi. You've reached Lizzie.
你好 我是丽兹
Leave a message. Damn it, Lizzie.
请留言 该死 丽兹
Put your phone on.
接电♥话♥啊
Hey. Nora is already here.
诺拉已经在这了
I'm coming to you.
我现在去找你
We may not have much time to save her life.
我们可能没多少时间去救她了
Can I help?
我可以帮忙吗
Yes, angel.
当然了 小天使
Isn't this more fun than school?
这是不是比在学校更有趣
Of course.
当然了
You keep kneading.
你继续揉
I'm gonna check on something.
我去外面看一下
Okay.
好的
When's my mom gonna be here?
我妈妈什么时候能来
You don't need mom.
你不需要妈妈
You got me.
你有我了
Nora.
诺拉
Can I help you?
有什么可以帮到你的吗
I'm looking for Roman.
我在找罗曼
Roman isn't here.
罗曼不在这
谷仓
迪伦
He has an enemy.
他有一个敌人
He had more.
不止一个
You mean Trevor and Haley.
你是指特雷弗和海莉
They didn't deserve to breathe the same air as Roman.
他们不配和罗曼呼吸相同的空气
Nora, I'm coming down.
诺拉 我下来救你了
But did they deserve to die?
但他们就活该去死吗
Was there no chance of penitence?
不给他们一点忏悔的机会吗
It was too late.
太迟了
You had to protect him.
你得保护他
You're here to arrest Roman.
你是来这逮捕罗曼的
You're his enemy, too.
你也是他的敌人
But surely you'll let me confess.
但你当然会让我先坦白
Go on. I confess I know about your father.
你说 我承认我知道你父亲的事
I know what he did to you.
我知道他对你做了什么
I know that Roman was kind to you.
我知道罗曼对你很友善
The only one.
是唯一对你友善的人
He's a pure soul.
他拥有纯净的灵魂
But he's safe now.
但他现在已经安全了
You can stop.
你可以停手了
I got you. It's okay.
你没事了 没事了
It's okay.
没事了
No.
不
There's still the one who betrayed him,
这里仍然有一个背叛过他的人
who wants to take my angel away.
她想把我的天使带走
Nora is not your enemy.
诺拉不是你的敌人
Not for long.
马上就不是了
Lizzie!
丽兹
We're gonna go.
我们得离开这
Now! Come on!
快点 快啊
No, no, no... You're okay. You're okay.
不 不 不 你没事了 你没事了
Bea? Where's Bea? She's fine. She's fine.
贝雅 贝雅在哪里 她没事 她没事
Lizzie, cuffs.
丽兹 手铐
Just breathe. Just breathe.
深呼吸 深呼吸
No, no. I'm sorry, Gwen.
不 不 抱歉 格温
I'm truly sorry your life went this way.
我很抱歉你的生活变成这样
With the consultant's assist,
通过顾问的帮助
suspect was apprehended, and backup arrived.
嫌犯被逮捕 增援也到了
Suspect was transported to local precinct for booking.
嫌犯被运送到当地警局登记入狱
All physical evidence...
所有实物证据
including shears, arrow and sickle...
包括大剪刀 箭和镰刀
have been recovered and catalogued.
都已经被复原并归类
Per protocol, acknowledgement sent
按照规定 向迪伦·莱因哈特博士
to Dr. Dylan Reinhart.
致谢
Okay, yeah, so we're talking about
好的 我们在讨论
splitting and the three categories
分♥裂♥和人格障碍的
of borderline personality disorder.
三种类型的界限区分
Emotional/impulsive, characterized
情绪化及易冲动 通过
by histrionic acts and...
过分戏剧化行为...
So sorry. I just totally lost my train of thought.
抱歉 我突然忘了我想说什么
Um, maybe I should have taken notes.
也许我应该记点笔记
Uh, Cory, can you help me out?
科里 你能帮帮我吗
Nope.
不能
Could it be narcissism...
可能是自恋的表现吗...
Professor?
教授
Or maybe someone who doesn't work well with others?
还是某些不善于同其他人合作的人
What's the term for that?
那个专业名词是怎么说的来着
Well, that's not a symptom.
那不是一种症状
That's a habit.
而是一种习惯
And it can change.
是可以改变的
I know it's not logical,
我知道这没有逻辑可言
but I feel it anyway... like it's my fault.
但我仍觉得 好像那是我的错
If I wasn't able to keep my old partner safe...
如果我不能保护之前搭档的安全
Then you don't deserve a new one.
那你就不配拥有一位新搭档
Even though I know I could use one.
即使我知道我需要一位新搭档
Maybe you have a touch of white knight syndrome yourself.
也许你自己也有一些白骑士综合症
It's not such a bad thing for a cop.
这对一个警♥察♥来说不是件坏事
It is so lovely here.
这里真舒服
Yeah. And safe.
是的 还安全
I can see why someone would rather teach than do.
我明白为什么某人愿意教书而不做别的了
Better hours, too.
上班的时间也合适
And all that procedural stuff...
还有那些流程什么的
it's not really your thing.
真的不太适合你
Boring!
真无聊
And obstructionist.
还不能做的事
And teamwork is really awkward for me.
我真的有些不太适应团队合作
I like to be in charge.
我喜欢当管事的
I noticed.
我注意到了
And you always follow the rules.
你总是遵守各种规定
While you always break them.
而你总是违反各种规定
So I think we agree.
那我们都同意了吧
Yeah, I think we do.
是的 我也这么觉得
We should be partners. Absolutely.
我们应该成为搭档 必须的
剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表