剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表
I got stuck behind some moron who didn't have his E-ZPass.
我被困在了一个没带通行卡的蠢货后面
Why did Russell Wright hire you to follow Abby?
罗素·赖特为什么要雇你跟踪艾比
He didn't say. I didn't care.
他没说 我不在乎
It's not my job to find out why.
我的工作不是去知道为什么
Now, if you don't mind, the class is over.
你们要是不介意 课已经结束了
I need to get moving on my new job. Namaste.
我要去干下一个工作了 合十礼
The P.I.'s story checked out.
那个私♥家♥侦♥探♥说的话是真的
Camera at the toll plaza shows him getting jammed up
收费站的摄像头显示他堵在了过
in the E-ZPass lane.
自动通行卡的队伍里
So we're at another dead end.
我们又进了死胡同
Damn it! Abby called 911,
该死 艾比报了警
terrified that someone was trying to kill her,
害怕有人想要杀她
and then she drives off a bridge, and we are nowhere.
然后她就把车开下了桥 而我们毫无头绪
If it wasn't the podcast guy or the gun-toting P.I.,
如果不是那个播客主 也不是那个玩枪的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
then who was it? I don't know.
那是谁呢 我不知道
Yet. I'm sorry.
暂时不知道 我很抱歉
Abby needs me, and I'm failing her.
艾比需要我 而我却让她失望了
No. I know things aren't happening
不 我知道现在的进展
as quickly as we'd like, but we'll get there.
不如我们想的顺利 但我们会查出真♥相♥的
Russell asked me to speak at Abby's memorial service.
罗素请我在艾比的追悼会发言
Reliving all of those childhood memories,
再现她的童年生活
I should be sad.
我应该感到难过
But I can't get past angry.
但我抑制不住我的怒火
We're gonna find who did it.
我们会把那个人找出来的
I promise.
我向你保证
Anything in the hate mail?
在恶意信件里发现什么了吗
Not yet.
还没有
I finished going through Abby's phone.
我查过了艾比所有的通话记录
That 212 number...
那个以212开头的号♥码
no record of Abby calling it before.
之前艾比没有打过
Can someone run a dump on their house phone?
有人有空查一下他们家的座机吗
On it.
我来
What 212 number? Right here.
什么212开头的号♥码 这里
It's the number Abby dialed
就在艾比离开那个派对前
right before leaving the party.
她拨了这个号♥码
This makes no sense.
这说不通啊
Her mother's been dead for years.
她母亲过世很久了
Her mother?
她母亲
This was Abby's home number growing up.
这是艾比小时候家里的电♥话♥
I probably dialed it 60 times a day when we were kids.
我们小时候 我一天可能要打无数次这个电♥话♥
You said Abby was in a state of anxiety when you saw her last.
你说上次见艾比时 她很焦虑
Yeah, I saw her for a few minutes when she went inside.
是的 她进屋后我们聊了一会
She was a lot calmer,
那时她情绪已经稳定多了
and then she asked me and Russell
后来她让我和罗素出去
to give her a few minutes alone.
说想要一个人待一会
I'll be in my office if anything comes to you.
要是发现了什么线索 就到办公室找我
Needham.
我是尼达姆
Oh, good. You?
很好 你呢
Oh, it's fine.
没事
Shen Downtown? Yeah, I know it.
市中心的深餐厅 我知道那个地方
Me, too. Bye.
我也是 再见
Shen, huh?
深餐厅
What happened there? Pad Thai massacre?
在那发生了什么事 泰式炒粉大屠♥杀♥吗
Dim sum execution?
还是要处决点心
My finely honed detective skills tell me
我敏锐的警探直觉告诉我
that Detective Needham has a date.
尼达姆警探有个约会
A date! It's about time.
约会 也是时候了
Good for you, Lizzie. It's not a big deal.
恭喜啊 尼达姆 那并不重要
This case is my top priority.
这个案子才是我的首要任务
I can cancel.
我可以取消约会
I didn't find the 212 number in the house phone records,
家中座机的通话记录里没有那个号♥码
but there was a 911 call from seven weeks ago.
但是七周前有人打过报♥警♥电♥话♥
Found a police report.
这是警方的记录
The Wrights had a break-in.
有人闯入了赖特家
Russell didn't mention that.
罗素没提过这事
Or the P.I.
私♥人♥侦♥探♥也没提过
What was taken? Not a thing.
被偷了什么 什么都没丢
The housekeeper, uh, Sofia Gutierrez, called it in.
是那个女管家 索菲亚·古铁雷斯报的警
The Wrights asked the cops not to pursue it.
赖特夫妇让警方不要追究这事了
You talked to the housekeeper?
你跟女管家谈过了吗
Responding officers didn't even get to talk to her.
负责此事的警官都没机会跟她说上话
By the time they got to the scene, she was gone.
他们到现场的时候 她已经不见了
Never came back to work... after eight years of service.
干了八年之后 再没回去工作了
Our housekeeper, Sofia.
我们的管家 索菲亚
Yeah, that whole thing was bizarre.
是的 整件事都很奇怪
Did you not pursue it because you...
你让警方不再追究 是因为
you were protecting her?
你在包庇她吗
A few of Abby's, uh, knickknacks were missing.
艾比丢了一些小装饰品
Um, Sofia's undocumented.
但索菲亚是非法移♥民♥
She has kids.
她还有孩子
If she was desperate enough to steal,
要是她已经绝望到要偷东西了
we didn't want to make her life any harder.
我们不想再给她的生活雪上加霜
How much were they worth?
那些东西值多少钱
Uh, I don't know.
我不清楚
Thousand dollars, tops.
最多一千美金吧
What about the P.I. you hired
那个跟着你妻子的
to follow your wife?
私♥家♥侦♥探♥是怎么回事
I would have mentioned it, but he didn't see anything.
我应该告诉你们的 但是他什么都没发现
But you did hire Uri Minkus to follow your wife?
但你确实雇了尤里·明库斯去跟踪你妻子
Yes.
是的
But not to spy on Abby.
但不是为了监视艾比
To... to protect her.
是为了保护她
The threats against Abby were getting out of hand,
艾比身边处处都是危险
and she didn't want a bodyguard.
她又不想要保镖
I was scared for her.
我很担心她
I didn't know how else to keep my wife safe.
我不知道我还能做什么去保护她
You need to tell us these things, please.
这种事你得告诉我们
I'm sorry. I'm not thinking straight.
抱歉 我当时脑子很乱
I should have told you. I'm sorry.
我应该早点说的 抱歉
We're gonna need that housekeeper's information.
我们需要那个女管家的资料
Uh... but please don't do anything to Sofia.
好的 但请你们不要抓索菲亚
She's a, uh... she's a good person.
她是个 是个好人
We just want to talk to her.
我们只是想和她谈谈
Why would a housekeeper
一个管家
put eight years in a secure job in jeopardy
怎么会为了区区一千美金
for less than a thousand dollars?
放弃干了八年的工作呢
Maybe she needed the money ASAP.
可能她急着用钱呢
Hi. I'm Detective Needham.
你好 我是尼达姆警探
This is my partner.
这是我的搭档
We need to talk with Sofia.
我们需要跟索菲亚谈谈
She's not here.
她不在这里
Where can we find her?
那她在哪里呢
It's important.
这很重要
We need to speak to her about Abby Wright.
我们想问她一些艾比·赖特的事
My daughter's gone forever.
我女儿永远地离开了
What do you mean, "Gone"? Is she still alive?
你说"永远离开"是什么意思 她还活着吗
Uh, she's gone back to El Salvador.
她回萨尔瓦多了
When did she leave?
她什么时候走的
About two weeks ago.
大概两周前
"About"?
"大概"
You don't know the exact day
你不知道你女儿
your daughter left the country?
具体是哪天走的吗
She's not really gone, is she?
她并没有离开 对吗
Go away, please.
求你们了 走吧
They'll find out.
他们会发现的
Who's "They"?
"他们"是谁
Please go!
你们走吧
Thanks. The housekeeper's mother couldn't
谢谢 那个管家的妈妈
get rid of us fast enough. She was terrified.
巴不得我们快点走 她吓坏了
So the housekeeper's in the wind.
所以女管家那边有事
剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表