剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表
Hundreds of people...
数以百计的人
out for a walk, going to work...
出来散步的 去上班的...
This one's clear, too!
这个也没有
There! That's it!
那里 在那里
Let's go. Over there. The horse trailer!
我们走 在那边 那个装马的拖车
People who love this city,
爱这座城市的人
who love the park.
爱中♥央♥公园的人
Fathers and sons.
父子们
And you know what?
你知道吗
Some of them might be spending a birthday together.
他们有些人或许正在庆祝生日呢
Do you really want to kill them?
你真的想杀掉他们吗
That is not who you are, Kyle.
你不是那样的人 凯尔
I know it's not.
我知道你不是
Kyle, no!
凯尔 不
Everyone's safe.
所有人都安全了
The bomb's defused.
炸♥弹♥解除了
You did well. So did you.
你做得很好 你也是
Had Kyle pulled that detonator...
要是凯尔按下了引爆装置...
I could have saved him.
我本来可以救他的
He's a mass killer.
他杀了很多人
Losing a parent to suicide at an early age
在年幼时期 父母自杀
can often be a catalyst for psychiatric disorders.
通常会引起孩子的精神失常
That is no excuse for what he did.
那不是他做那些事的借口
I know. The worst thing is...
我知道 最糟糕是
he thought his father's suicide was his fault,
他觉得他父亲自杀 是他的错
that he had made his father jump.
是他使他父亲跳下去的
He was ill, damaged,
他病了
just like his dad.
就像他父亲一样
But he spent his whole life
但他这一生
believing he had failed him,
都坚信自己辜负了他父亲
and he just couldn't move on from that.
他无法走出去
Moving on isn't always so easy.
走出去不是那么容易的事
Hasn't been for me.
对我来说一直都不是
It wasn't for Kyle,
对凯尔来说也是
and look at all the damage it did.
看看这造成了多大的伤害
A dad commits suicide on his son's birthday.
爸爸在儿子生日当天自杀
I think the father's the one who failed the son.
我觉得是父亲辜负了儿子
I heard that can happen.
我听说这是会发生的
True story.
真实的故事
Need some help?
需要帮助吗
Ah, piece of cake.
小菜一碟
Okay...
好了
Okay.
好了
Maybe it can now be your something borrowed,
或许这可以当你"借来的东西"
except you never have to give it back.
只不过你不需要还了
My veil.
我的头纱
What is that, the world's biggest veil?
那是什么 世界上最大的头纱吗
It's got my dress in there, too.
我的裙子也在里面
Promise, if you hate it, you'll tell me.
你发誓 你要是不喜欢就告诉我
I'm gonna love it.
我肯定会喜欢的
You know, I went with you to ten different bridal shops,
我跟你一起去了十家不同的婚纱店
then you change your mind at the last minute
然后你在最后关头改了主意
and buy something on your own?
自己去买♥♥了点东西
I was full of surprises... then.
我那时总是出人意料
It would have been...
那本来会...
I should have asked you to help me with my wedding.
我应该请你帮我策划我的婚礼的
And I get why you didn't.
我懂你为什么没那么做
You sure about this?
你确定要这样吗
It's been down there gathering dust and self-pity.
它一直被放在那堆积尘土 自怨自艾
Time for it and me to move on,
是时候让它 还有我继续前行了
and I'm glad it'll finally see the light of day.
我很高兴它终于能重见阳光了
You and Dylan saved the day and a lot of lives.
你和迪伦救了很多人的命
Proud of you.
真为你们骄傲
Thanks, boss.
谢谢 老大
What? What's wrong?
什么 怎么了
What?
怎么了
I hate this veil. What?
我不喜欢这头纱 什么
It is the single most stomach-turning thing
这是我见过最让人倒胃的东西了
I've ever seen, and I work in homicide. Oh, that...
我还在重案组工作呢 那...
No, no, no, that is not my dress or my veil.
不 不 不 那不是我的裙子和头纱
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
The shop must have sent me the wrong one.
婚纱店肯定是给我送错了
I just never realized it, 'cause I never opened the box.
我从没发现这事 因为我从没打开过这盒子
Oh, my God.
天哪
I could play Aladdin.
我可以去演阿♥拉♥丁这戏了
Oh, I love it.
我很喜欢
I'm wearing that to your wedding.
我要穿这个去你的婚礼
Very nice of you to see me off.
谢谢你来给我送行
I don't get the chance too often,
我没什么这样的机会
and I do have my own agenda.
我还有自己的行程
My book came out in paperback this week.
这周我书的简装版出了
Never mind.
算了
If you're trying to get me to support your sales,
如果你想让我帮你凑销量
I'm happy to purchase it, but I already own the hardcover.
我很高兴去买♥♥一本 但我已经有精♥装♥版了
Freaks.
"怪胎"
A worthy effort.
很值得买♥♥
What do they say?
是怎么说的来着
"Everyone has one book in them""
"每个人心中都有一本书"
I did recognize myself in there.
我意识到了我也是其中的角色
Something about mother's cancer
什么母亲的癌症
and how a loving person can still be heartless.
还有一个慈爱的人也可以变得冷酷无情
I meant it.
我是认真的
Thank you for calling me a loving person.
谢谢你称我为一个慈爱的人
The life chose me,
生活选择了我
and those who are lucky to be chosen for this
那些足够幸运被选中的人
are meant to abide.
就该学会忍♥受
I'm not making that choice.
我没有做那个选择
Don't turn your back on your gift to spite me.
别因为怨恨我 而否认自己的天赋
You've always embraced your true self.
你总是展现真我
It's who you are whether you accept it or not.
不管你接不接受 那就是你
Dad, it's who I am whether you accept it or not.
爸爸 是不管你接不接受 那都是我
I once said those same words to you,
我曾对你说过同样的话
just in a different context.
只不过情境不一样
You weren't raised to think it's okay to quit,
我从没教过你 放弃或失败
to be a failure.
是可以接受的
You cannot turn your back on your responsibility
你不能为了一段感情
for a relationship.
而抛弃责任
I'm proud of who I am.
我以自己为傲
Yes, I loved my work at the Agency.
是的 我喜欢我在中情局的工作
It was a fascinating, thrilling, fulfilling life,
那是一段迷人 刺♥激♥又充实的生活
if sometimes immoral,
只是有时候不讲道德
but when I met Andy, I realized I knew nothing
但我遇见安迪时 我意识到自己完全不懂
about a fulfilling life.
什么是充实的生活
That's been his gift to me.
那是他带给我的礼物
I got where I am, I've done what I've done,
我走到这一步 做了那些事
because I've learned to sacrifice.
因为我学会了牺牲
I'm not you.
我不是你
You're a better case officer than I ever was.
你一直都是比我厉害的特工
More clever, more defiant.
更聪明 更大胆
If I had your abilities,
要是我有你的能力
I never would have gone into administration.
我绝对不会进入管理层
You were the case officer I always wanted to be.
我一直都想成为像你那样的特工
I should go.
我该走了
Uh, have a safe trip.
一路平安
How'd it go?
怎么样
Somehow... not bad.
还不错
Thank you.
谢谢你
For what?
谢我什么
For being you.
谢谢你的存在
剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表