剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表
How long before you think he calls AAA?
你觉得过多久他才会给汽车协会打电♥话♥
What does he think he's doing?
他以为自己在干什么
What couldn't you tell me over the phone?
有什么是不能在电♥话♥里讲的
I did some looking into your new work situation
我调查了下你的新工作
with this particular NYPD homicide squad.
就是纽约警局的重案组
Of course you did.
当然了
I found evidence...
我找到了些证据
of an open CIA/FBI/MI6 task force
是中情局/联邦调查局/军情六处特遣队
that's been investigating a smuggling operation
正在用纽约港口调查一项
that uses New York ports.
走私活动的证据
They were zeroing in on a Detective Charles Pavlik,
他们之前怀疑上了查尔斯·帕夫利克警探
when he was suddenly killed, ostensibly in the line of duty.
然后他突然被谋杀了 表面上是因公殉职
Charlie?
查理
You've heard of him?
你听说过他
I don't know all the details yet,
我还不太清楚案件细节
but I do know the investigation is ongoing.
但我知道调查正在进行中
Which leads me to believe there are others on the team
我几乎可以肯定队里还有
who may also be compromised.
其他人也被策反了
Maybe Charlie's previous partner.
说不定是查理的前搭档
And his fiancée, who you know is Detective Elizabeth Needham,
就是他的未婚妻 伊丽莎白·尼达姆警探
my current partner.
我的现任搭档
Who is certainly not dirty.
她绝不可能是黑警
Why would you even try to raise doubts about her?
你怎么能怀疑她呢
I gotta go.
我得走了
Do you want me to keep digging?
你想让我继续往下挖吗
No. Even if Charlie
不 即使查理
were corrupt, Lizzie didn't know.
被贿赂了 丽兹肯定也不知情
You're worried about protecting her.
你在想着要保护她
Protect yourself. I have a pretty good record
先保护好你自己吧 我看人
about judging human behavior.
一向很准
I may not know Lizzie well,
我可能还不太了解丽兹
but trust can be instinctive, and I trust her.
但信任可以是一种本能 我相信她
She is not dirty.
她不是黑警
Whoa. Our guys really pulled this together fast.
这次我们的人动作还挺快的
Look at all of our victim's dating app traffic.
看看我们受害者的约会软件记录
Popular girl.
很受欢迎啊
Should we do this?
我们要这样做吗
If we must.
如果一定得做的话
Lock the door.
锁上门
How's the new consultant?
新的顾问如何
Given the fact that every cop I've partnered with
自查理以后 每个和我合作的搭档
since Charlie has driven me crazy,
都会把我逼疯
I thought Dylan would be different
我还以为迪伦会不同
since he's not a cop.
因为他不是警♥察♥
Thigh or abdomen?
大腿还是腹部
Abdomen.
腹部
Well, just say the word, and I will tell the mayor
好吧 只要你一句话 我就去跟市长说
that Dylan's not working out.
迪伦办案不行
No, it's... he's fine. Maybe it's me.
没有啦 只是 他还行 可能是我的问题吧
It's really a pretty small needle.
这针真的很细
Don't even say that word.
别说那个词了
I think you and David being proactive is smart.
我觉得你和大卫选择积极解决问题是明智的
Fertility issues will do that.
谈到生育问题都会这样
You can open the door.
你可以开门了
Okay, our victim's most recent date was set
好吧 受害人最近一次约会
with a "Richard.P" on the night she was murdered.
是在被杀害那天晚上 和这位"理查德·P"一起
Yeah, I wish it were that simple.
要是这么简单就好了
She had half a dozen dating apps, and made six dates
她有六个约会软件 同一天晚上
with six different guys on the same night.
她与六个不同的男人定了约会
Well, then you better get busy writing six warrant requests.
那你得赶紧去申请六张搜查令了
That could take all night. We need to narrow it down.
那会花上一晚上 我们得筛选一下
Like, butchers, doctors, anyone with knife skills.
有屠夫 医生之类的吗 和刀打交道的人
Dr. Damian. Adventurous,
达米安医生 有冒险精神
successful, loves healing people.
事业有成 喜欢治愈他人
Looking for a spontaneous woman,
寻找主动的女性
ideally blonde.
最好是金发美女
Harris. Get me a warrant for Date N' Chill
哈里斯 帮我申请一张闲趣公♥司♥的搜查令
so I can find the identity of this doctor.
这样我就能查到这医生的身份了
Copy.
知道了
I don't want to wait that long.
我不想等那么久
You have a better idea? Yeah.
你有更好的主意 没错
I'm gonna do the same thing our victim did:
我要和我们的受害者一样
make a date with a stranger who could rip out my heart.
和一个要挖出我心脏的陌生人约会
Could you please not touch that?
你能别碰那个吗
What a happy coincidence you made Lizzie come
多巧啊 你让丽兹来我的酒吧
to my place 'cause, you know, New York magazine
因为纽约杂♥志♥刚把这里
just voted it, the Best Bar for Luring Crazed Murderers.
选为引诱杀人狂的最佳地点
Uh, possible crazed murderers.
是潜在杀人狂
You know, I ought to call the police.
我应该报♥警♥的
I am the police.
我就是警♥察♥
Hey, would you... could you just put that down?
嘿 你能 你可以把它放下来吗
But it's fun. Why don't you just arrest the guy?
但这很好玩 你们不能直接逮捕那家伙吗
Well, Lizzie's trying to draw him out,
丽兹想要把他引出来
try to get him to admit to things
如果他知道了她的警♥察♥身份
he may not if he knew she were a cop.
可能会隐瞒一些事情
And I'm here... making sure she's safe.
我来这 是为了确保她的安全
I think our doc is a no-show.
我感觉这医生是不会出现了
Maybe he got suspicious.
说不定他起了疑心
Scratch that.
当我没说
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
I would've been on time if you hadn't
你要是没有
switched locations on me at the last minute.
临时改见面地点 我就能准时到了
Well, you're here now,
反正你现在到了
so get comfortable and take a deep breath.
随意点 深呼吸
Wow, you're prettier than your pictures.
你真人比照片漂亮多了
That's rare. Yes, I know.
这可不多见 可不是吗
I mean, not that I'm prettier, but, you know,
我不是指我更漂亮 但是你知道的
how people lie and exaggerate.
人总喜欢说谎和夸大事实
Really, what's the point? Exactly.
是的 有什么意义呢 没错
Can I get a gin and tonic?
能给我来杯金汤力吗
Uh, top shelf.
最顶上那个
You got gorgeous eyes.
你的眼睛真迷人
Are you really Serbian, trying to get your work visa?
你真是塞尔维亚人 想拿到工作签证吗
What did you say?
你说什么
I said, Of course, I'm Serbian.
我说过 当然了 我是塞尔维亚人
And then, um...
还有
I asked if you're really a doctor.
我问过 你是否真的是名医生
I am.
我是的
What is your specialty?
什么科的医生
Dermatologist?
皮肤科医生
Um, pediatrician?
儿科医生
Surgeon?
外科医生
Why, are surgeons your specialty?
怎么了 你偏好外科医生吗
I became a doctor to heal those in pain.
我当医生是为了治愈身陷痛苦的人
And I can tell, just from your energy,
我敢肯定 你活泼的外表下
you're in a lot of pain yourself.
藏着一颗受伤的心
You're not a doctor.
你不是医生
I happen to be the most in-demand
我是如今曼哈顿最热门的
kinesiologist in all of Manhattan.
运动学家
Like I said, not a doctor.
就像我说的 你不是医生
Just 'cause I didn't go to medical school
我没上过医学院
doesn't mean I'm not a doctor.
不代表我就不是医生
That is exactly what it means.
但事实就是如此
What, that's it? You're done talking to me?
所以就这样了 约会结束了
I haven't even started.
我还没开始呢
Is that her? Yeah.
是她吗 是的
We ate,
我们一起吃了饭
but I swear I didn't kill her.
但我发誓我没有杀她
I didn't even say good night to her.
我都没同她道晚安
Why is that?
为什么呢
剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表