剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表
Stop being uptight.
别老这么紧绷着
I'm not uptight.
我没有
Only an uptight person would say that.
只有老绷着的人才会这么说
Everything about this guy is genuine.
这个人非常的坦率
His words are unguarded.
他的话毫无保留
When you talk, he focuses on what you're saying.
你说话时 他只关注你说的话
His shoulders slouch towards you.
他的肩膀向你倾斜
That means he wants to take care of you.
这意味着他想要照顾你
Oh, that's a lovely analysis, Doc,
分♥析♥得真透彻 博士
but I don't need to be taken care of.
但是我不需要被照顾
We all do.
我们都需要
Once in a while.
时不时被人照顾
It's time you got back out there.
你是时候该出去见见人了
Into the metaphorical field, if you will.
进入一段新恋情 如果你愿意的话
I won't. I'm not ready.
不 我还没准备好
I just buried my fiancé.
我刚刚埋葬了我的未婚夫
Charlie died over a year ago.
查理去世了一年多了
Not that time is a factor when it comes to grief, but...
不是说时间能够治愈悲痛 但是
I've been paying attention to you, Detective.
我一直在关注你 警探
You laugh, you joke.
你开始笑了 会说笑话
You want to help other people.
你想去帮助其他人
All strong signs of recovering from loss.
这都是从悲痛到恢复的明显迹象
I'll grease the wheels. No, don't...
我来帮帮你 不 别...
Are you single, Steve?
你是单身吗 史蒂夫
Asking for a friend.
帮朋友问的
Is he always this subtle?
他洞察力总这么强吗
Like a monster truck.
像一辆怪物卡车
I was trying to be professional,
我本来想显得职业一点
but I think your partner's giving me
但我觉得你的搭档
the green light to ask you out.
很期待我约你出去
How about dinner sometime? She'd love to.
共进晚餐怎么样 她很愿意
Uh, maybe she would like a say in this.
或许该听听她的意见
I'm free tomorrow night.
我明晚有空
Great. Yeah. Great.
好极了 好的
Call you later.
晚些联♥系♥你
Tomorrow night? You really are a piece of work.
明晚 你真得挺厉害的
We both know you have dinner plans tomorrow night.
我们都知道你明晚有安排了
Takeout, at your desk, working on this case.
外卖♥♥ 在你桌上 处理这个案子
Well, if I have to cancel, I'll cancel.
行吧 如果我得取消的话 我会取消的
It's not a big deal.
根本不重要
What is a big deal is that we have a solid lead.
重要的是我们有了可靠的线索
And we need to work.
我们得工作了
A Grabber Blue '69 Mustang?
一辆漆了掠夺之蓝的六九年福特野马
I don't know anybody with a car like that.
我不认识有这种车的人
Abby called 911 right before she crashed.
艾比在被撞车前报了警
We think someone may have been following her.
我们认为可能有人在跟踪她
Any idea who that could be?
你有怀疑的对象吗
I don't.
没有
Do... do you think they killed her?
你 你觉得他们杀了她
We don't know. What we do know is that she was a public figure
我们不知道 我们只知道她是一个公众人物
getting a lot of negative attention.
受到了很多负面关注
A lot of people hated her decision to move the team.
很多人反对她调动队伍的决策
Dealing with Abby's hate mail, hate e-mails, tweets
处理艾比的恶意信件 电子邮件和推特
became a full-time job.
成了份全职工作
Did that change her in any way?
这让她有什么改变吗
She seemed more fatigued lately.
她最近似乎更劳累了
Fans were sending bomb threats.
粉丝们发出了炸♥弹♥威胁
A few tried to get past security.
还有几个人试图绕过安保
We'd get dead rats sent to us.
我们收到过死老鼠
Did you save the hate mail?
你保存了恶意邮件吗
It's all logged and filed. Great.
都存下来 并归档了 很好
We're gonna need to take them to the station.
我们得把那些拿去警局
We'll be in touch.
保持联♥系♥
Yeah. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Hate mail is usually motivated
恶意信件通常是由
by highly charged subjects
高度敏感的话题激发的
like religious or political beliefs.
比如宗教或政♥治♥信仰
Matters of such critical importance
对某些人来说至关重要的事情
to some people that they are defined
使他们受这些想法的控制
by those ideas, but... sports?
但是 体育
Oh, sports fans can be fanatics.
体育粉丝也会很狂热
That's why I'd rather play, not watch.
所以我宁愿玩 也不看
Uh, can you take care of the hate mail without me?
你能自己处理那些恶意信件吗
Yeah. Why? Where are you going?
行 怎么了 你要去哪
Field research.
实地调查
It's not what you think.
不是你想的那样
I'm not here to judge. Thanks.
我没想评判你 谢谢
I merely want to observe sports fans' behavior
我只想在体育迷最自然的状态下
in their natural environment.
观察他们的行为
Well, we feed the seals at noon.
我们中午去喂海豹
I'm sorry. That was patronizing.
抱歉 我又摆出高人一等的样子了
This woman was murdered.
这个女人被谋杀了
Do you mind? Sorry.
你介意过来说吗 抱歉
A woman was murdered, and it's possible her killer
一个女人被谋杀了 很可能凶手
was someone who took his love of sports too far.
是个过分热爱体育的人
Uh-huh. It would be really useful
以一种更情绪化的方式
for me to understand
去理解那种杀人的狂热
that sort of homicidal fervor in a more emotional way.
对我来说是非常有用的
"Homicidal fervor"? What?
"杀人的狂热" 什么
Sorry again.
再次抱歉
Help me.
帮帮我
I know you. I understand everything about you
我理解你 除了你对体育的热爱
except your love of sports.
我可以理解你的一切
I mean, you walk around wearing a jersey
我是说 你穿着一件有别人名字的球衣
with another man's name on it.
走来走去的
Okay.
好吧
You want to know the dark secret about sports fans?
你想知道体育迷的秘密吗
Yes. Get your pen ready now.
是的 准备好你的笔
Oh, phonographic memory. Mm... okay.
我过耳不忘 好吧
We... we connect with a team.
我们迷上一个球队
We get to know the players.
我们了解队员
And we want them to win.
我们希望他们赢
That's all there is to it.
就是这样
It's more complicated than that.
比这个复杂得多
Yeah, you're right, Dylan, you're right.
你是对的 迪伦 你是对的
Sports are also fun. They're fun.
体育也很有趣的 很有趣
You know, playing ball with my buddies after school,
放学后和我的好朋友打球
it was the best part about growing up.
是我从小到大最棒的回忆
Soccer hooligans, uh, brawls at games, death threats.
足球流氓 比赛斗殴 死亡威胁
Scientists who study the brains of sports fans
研究体育迷的科学家最近发现
have recently discovered mirror neurons...
体育迷的大脑中有镜像神经元...
I'm not gonna let you ruin sports
我不会让你用行为分♥析♥
with behavioral analysis, all right?
毁掉体育的 好吗
Look, uh...
听着
Okay, okay, let me ask you a question.
好吧 好吧 我问你个问题
If Beethoven and Brahms were contestants
如果贝多芬和勃拉姆斯同是
on a music reality show, who would you root for?
一个音乐节目中的参赛者 你会支持谁
Well, it wouldn't matter.
无所谓
Because music would win.
因为赢的会是音乐
Classical music
古典音乐
contributes to the cultural zeitgeist.
影响文化时代思潮
Sports are for people with misplaced aggression.
体育是给有冲动之人的发泄渠道
Let me guess... you're sorry.
我猜猜 你想说很抱歉
...going on and on like this is the most tragic death
不停地说 就好像这是约翰·列侬死后
New York City has seen since John Lennon,
纽约市发生得最悲惨的死亡事件一样
ignoring the fact that she wasn't one of us.
你忽视了她根本就不是我们的一员
I don't care if she was born in the Bronx.
我不在乎她是不是出生于布朗克斯
The moment she even thought
她开始考虑
of moving our team... Excuse me. Who is that?
移走我们球队时... 抱歉 这是谁
...she was no longer a New Yorker.
她就不是纽约人了
剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表