剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表
Take one of these.
带一个
Thank you.
谢谢
Aloha.
你好啊
Hawaiian night?
夏威夷之夜吗
You quit a corporate law firm
你从一家律师事务所辞职
to open your own bar for Hawaiian night?
就为了开一家有夏威夷之夜的酒吧吗
It's the, it's the big college bowl game
这是火奴鲁鲁重要的大学
in Honolulu.
橄榄球赛
Whatever. The place is packed. Shut up.
随便吧 反正大家都来这了 别说了
So it is. What do I know?
好吧 我知道什么呢
You okay? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
How was your day?
今天过得如何
Oh, you know. Humdrum life of academia.
你知道的 学术界的单调生活
Do you think of me as a professor?
你把我看作一名教授吗
Yeah. Well, that... that is what you do.
当然 那是你的工作
That is not what I asked.
我不是这个意思
Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
Do not have an existential crisis on Hawaiian night.
在夏威夷之夜不要谈论什么存在主义的问题
I'm not. I'm not. I'm not.
我没有 我没有
But do you think I've put on weight?
但你觉得我发福了吗
Everyone puts on weight after they get married.
所有人在结婚后都会发福
You haven't. We've been married less than a year.
你就没有 我们结婚还没一年呢
Give me time. What's really going on?
我还没时间长胖呢 究竟怎么了
Nothing, nothing.
没什么
Joan hates my new book.
琼不喜欢我的新书
She thinks it's flat and heartless.
她觉得太平淡 没有内心感情
Oof. I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Double Dark and Stormy coming up.
马上给你来杯鸡尾酒
又出现了受害人
尼达姆警探
Thank you.
谢谢
Follow me, and it's pretty bad.
跟我来 情况很糟糕
You have to really dislike someone
究竟是有多恨一个人
to stab them this many times.
才会捅他这么多次
John Condon. His wife found him about 30 minutes ago.
约翰·康登 他的妻子半小时前发现了他
Says she was having drinks with friends.
她说她之前在跟朋友喝酒
Condon ran a Ponzi scheme.
康登经营了一个庞氏骗局
Some business based on a spiritual quest.
是关于探索灵魂的生意
I think the name of his company was...
他公♥司♥的名字是
Hourglass.
"沙漏"
And he is definitely our jack of diamonds.
他绝对是那个方片骑士
Based on what? Oh, may I?
为什么这么说 我能动手演示吗
Please.
请吧
When two diamonds are placed together
当两个方片放在一起
to form a shape of an hourglass,
形成沙漏型时
the resulting symbol can be identified
产生的这个符号♥可以被认作
as a depiction of enlightenment and ultimate truth.
是对启蒙与终极真理的解读
Though it would seem Condon's spiritual quest was money.
虽然康登探索灵魂的生意似乎是为了钱
Oh. And his friends called him Jack.
他的朋友叫他杰克
So you were right.
所以你是对的
The killer is announcing who his next victim is
凶手在用纸牌指明他的下个
with each card.
受害者是谁
He sends us a clue about Dino with a king,
他寄了线索给我们 说迪诺对应的是国王
leaves a clue about Condon with a jack,
并在现场留下骑士牌 指向康登
and now a clue with a two of hearts about who's next.
现在线索是红心2 指向下一个受害者
And we get to unravel the mystery.
我们要揭开谜底
Figure out the rules of his game.
找出他杀人的规律
Being called in front of the mayor,
被叫到市长面前
especially this mayor, not exactly
尤其是这位市长面前 可不在我的
on my day's bucket list.
愿望清单里
I know and I apologize, Lieutenant Gooden.
我知道 我很抱歉 古登警督
Seriously?
你认真的吗
Youngest lieutenant in the department's history?
那就 史上最年轻的警督
Jasmine. Okay, Jas.
贾思敏 好吧 贾思
Despite my promotion, we're friends, first.
尽管我升职了 但首先我们是朋友
At least, you know, when we're alone.
至少 在我们独处的时候是这样
Speaking of which, where is Professor Psycho?
说到这 那个精神病教授呢
Dr. Reinhart should be here any minute.
莱因哈特博士很快就会到
You sure you can handle this case?
你确定你能搞定这个案子吗
I can give you a list of the ways I'm sure.
我能列出一个清单的理由说我确定
Yeah, and I can give you a list of all the guys you refuse
好吧 我也能列出你拒绝过的搭档
Sumner, Miller, Gomez...
萨姆纳 米勒 戈麦斯...
Uh, lazy, stupid, smug.
懒惰 愚蠢 自大
Is it possible that it's you?
会不会问题其实出在你身上
Lizzie, you know, this isn't a detective buffet.
丽兹 这可不是自助选警探
You don't get to pick the partner you want.
你不能挑选你想要的搭档
You know my heart breaks for you.
你知道我为你心痛
You've had a big setback,
你遇到了很大的挫折
but if you can't bounce back in your personal life,
但如果你无法在私人生活上重振旗鼓
you got to do it here.
你就必须在工作中做到
Oh. Lieutenant Gooden,
古登警督
Dr. Dylan Reinhart. Pleasure.
迪伦·莱因哈特博士 幸会
One more question, please Oh, here we go.
再问一个问题 要来了
Before you go... Don't speak unless spoken to.
在您离开前... 她不问你你就别说话
Dr. Reinhart. Madam Mayor.
莱因哈特博士 市长女士
Let me tell you there will not be a serial killer in my city.
这么说吧 我的城市里不会有连环杀手
Detective Needham and I were just saying the same thing.
我和尼达姆警探也是这么觉得的
Wait. What? Is this like
等等 什么 难道
if we say it often enough it will be true?
如果我们说多了 事情就会成真吗
Because...
因为
there is a serial killer in your city.
你的城市里确实有连环杀手
Dr. Reinhart, I'm a big fan of your work
莱因哈特博士 我是你的书迷
and your belief in the power of symbols.
也很喜欢你对符号♥力量的信仰
Now, given the killer's copycat use of the playing card,
现在 鉴于杀手模仿玩扑克的方式杀人
which is the structure of your book... Motif.
你书的框架也是如此.. 是主题
I know you can help us solve this case,
我知道你能帮我们破案
protect the innocent, and catch this butcher.
保护无辜群众 抓住杀手
Well, nothing would please me more.
没什么比这更让我开心的了
And, uh, I know that Lizzie,
我知道丽兹
um, Detective Needham and I
尼达姆警探和我
will, uh, get him.
会抓住他的
Right, Lizzie?
对吧 丽兹
Detective, at a loss for words?
警探 不知道要说什么了吗
Uh... Madam Mayor,
市长女士
the tox confirmed the club kid OD'd
药测确定夜店那孩子死于
on whatever the killer gave him,
药物过量 不管凶手下的什么药
but the track mark in his arm wasn't in a vein.
但他胳膊上的针孔并未达到静脉
The medical examiner said that
验尸官说
other then the needle mark in Dino's arm,
除了迪诺胳膊上的针孔以外
the only unusual thing he found
他发现唯一的不同寻常之处
was a minor contusion in his left eye.
就是受害者左眼上的一小块挫伤
Now, we're checking to see if...
我们现在在确认是不是...
Wait a minute.
等一下
The eye... An eye for an eye.
眼睛 以眼还眼
I'm not following.
我没明白
Revenge. We should check Dino's eye
是报复 我们应该检查一下迪诺的眼睛
to see if that's how the OD was administered.
看看是不是从那里注射的药物
We are going to do that.
我们是准备那么做
Uh, when heroin addicts
当瘾君子
run out of veins, they sometimes
没法进行静脉注射时
inject the needle into their eye for a hit.
他们有时会尝试进行眼部注射
So if the suspect killed Dino for revenge
所以如果迪诺和康登的案子
and also Condon for revenge...
都是因报复引起的...
Then we have a possible motive that connects both murders
那就有动机将这两起谋杀案联♥系♥起来
and we're one step closer to solving the case
那我们离结案就更近一步了
and not having a serial killer in your city.
也能让你的城市没有连环杀手
Have the M.E. check his eye.
让验尸官检查他的眼睛
And all of you, just keep your mouths shut.
你们所有人 都别把这事说出去
Yes, Your Honor.
好的 市长女士
Lizzie, go do what you do.
丽兹 行动吧
What is it about floating theories you don't understand?
不是让你别说不确定的理论了吗
剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表