剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表
Wrote her own final chapter.
写完了自己的终章
Staged the attack at her home.
在自己家里伪造了一场袭击
And framed Ben.
再嫁祸给本
It would be the best story she ever told.
这会是她写过的最完美的故事
And it all started with us.
这一切都是由我们开始的
The statement Celia
西莉亚一开始
initially gave us was fiction.
给我们的证词就是假的
Oh, it was a complete and total lie. Hello?
那绝对是个谎言 喂
Lucky for Joan, you destroyed that ice tea.
琼很幸运 你毁了那杯冰茶
It's her.
是她打来的
What was it?
茶里有什么
Arsenic? Cyanide? Strychnine?
砒 氰化物 番木鳖碱
Yes.
是的
Where are you?
你在哪里
Put it on speaker. Hopefully nowhere you can find me.
开扬声器 反正你是找不到我了
Anyway, I want to say good-bye.
总之 我是来道别的
You weren't my friend long enough.
我还没跟你当够朋友
Is it true what they say about revenge?
人们对复仇的想法是对的吗
Was it worth it?
你觉得值得吗
It was.
值得
Every last drop.
每一滴血都值得
A wave of Dostoyevsky-like remorse is about to hit you.
一波陀思妥耶夫斯基般的悔恨浪潮将向你袭来
Oh, I already feel remorse.
我已经开始悔恨了
Remorse that Ben isn't in jail.
悔恨本没进监狱
Fangs was my best,
"毒牙"是我最棒的
my most personal idea.
最私人的创意
The only time the writing gods spoke directly to me,
那是唯一一次写作之神直接与我对话的产物
and he stole it.
他偷走了它
Ruined it.
毁掉了它
I had to wait years for my next idea to come.
我花了好多年时间 才有了另一个创意
For the gods to speak to me again.
才等到写作之神再次与我对话
Birdie.
"伯迪"
And now she won't get the life she wants, either.
现在她也得不到自己想要的生活了
Celia, I am gonna hunt you down.
西莉亚 我会找到你的
I'm starting the extradition paperwork immediately.
我立刻就开始准备引渡犯人的文书
Yes, I am sure you will catch up with me.
是啊 我知道你会抓到我的
But I'll likely be dead.
但我那时可能已经死了
I'm guessing I have weeks, not months, left to live.
我猜我只剩几周时间了
I want to wish you luck on your next idea, Dylan.
我祝你早日想到下一本书该怎么写 迪伦
I have a feeling you have a lot more books to write.
我有一种预感 你还能写出很多本书
I was lucky to know you,
能认识你我很幸运
and the world is lucky to have you.
这个世界也因有你而幸运
I know you're angry, but calm down.
我知道你很生气 但冷静一点
Calm down?
冷静一点
You had no right to go and see Lizzie like that.
你无权像那样去见丽兹
No right to ambush her like that.
像那样伏击她
To test her like that. You're right.
测试她 你是对的
Any information about Charlie should...
任何有关查理的信息都应该...
Wait. What did you...? Did you just...?
等等 你刚说什么 你是不是...
Admit that I was wrong?
承认自己错了
Yes.
是的
Disconcerting, isn't it?
挺让人困惑的 是不是
Yes.
是的
You never apologize.
你从来不道歉的
I never make a mistake.
我从来没犯过错
But I did. I assumed if Charlie Pavlik was dirty,
但我错了 我假定如果查理·帕夫利克是黑警
Lizzie was, too.
那丽兹也是
Right.
是的
How dirty was he?
他有多腐♥败♥
Judge for yourself.
你自己判定吧
They're not the same.
笔迹不一样
Call your contact in the Caymans.
联♥系♥你在开曼群岛的线人
What? Charlie did not have an account.
什么 查理没有开户
You're looking at notarized signature cards, wire transfers.
你正看着公正过签名的卡 和电汇记录
That is not his handwriting or his signature.
那不是他的笔迹 也不是他的签名
I'll find out who opened that account.
我来查开户人是谁
You'll find Rodrigo.
你去找罗德里戈
Hey, Doc. How are you?
嘿 博士 你好啊
I found Celia. She's running up a tab
我找到西莉亚了 她在百慕大群岛的
at a resort in Bermuda.
一家度假酒店花了钱
Lizzie... I don't care if
丽兹... 我不管
she's dying or not. The woman is a criminal.
她是不是快死了 那女人是个罪犯
She shouldn't get away. I need people
我们不能放过她 那些犯了法的人
who break the law to pay the price.
必须付出代价
Charlie was not a dirty cop.
查理不是黑警
What?
什么
But someone on your team was.
但你之前的团队里有人是
Someone who was in on it.
那个人参与过行动
Someone who was by himself.
并且是独自一人
Sosa?
索萨
Something's wrong. I'm going in.
事情有些不对劲 我要进去了
No. It's too dangerous.
不行 太危险了
You'll blow his cover, get you both killed.
你会暴露他的 你们都会死的
Don't go.
不要进去
Stay where you are. Stand down.
待在原地 待命
Backup's on the way.
支援正在赶来
Sosa.
索萨
Shots fired. Shots fired.
有交火 有交火
Charlie wasn't saying, "I'm sorry."
查理不是在说"我很抱歉"
It's So... So... So...
是索 索 索...
No, I'm sorry.
不 该说抱歉的是我
Char... Charlie.
查理 查理
Charlie? Charlie!
查理 查理
He was trying to say, "It's Sosa."
他是想说 "是索萨"
The Cayman account was Sosa's.
开曼群岛的账户是索萨的
He set it up so that he could take the money
他下了套 这样他就能拿到钱
and Charlie would take the fall.
然后让查理当替罪羊
Internal Affairs
内务部
and the DEA are on their way.
和缉毒局的人正在来的路上
Son of a bitch!
你这混♥蛋♥
What the hell, Needham? Yeah, what's going on?
你搞什么 尼达姆 是啊 怎么回事
Back off!
别过来
You want to tell them, Sosa?
你想告诉他们吗 索萨
You want to tell them?
你想告诉他们吗
Tell them how you worked for the cartel?
告诉他们你为贩毒团伙干过事
How you killed Charlie?
还有你把查理杀了
Looked right at him and shot him twice.
你看着他 对他开了两枪
Look at me. You look at me.
看着我 你看着我
Rafael Sosa, you are under arrest
拉斐尔·索萨 你因谋杀
for murder, money laundering
洗钱以及阴谋罪
and conspiracy.
被捕
You have the right
你有权
to spend the rest of your life in prison.
在监狱里过完你的下半辈子
Thank you.
谢谢大家
It's a privilege to be in this place
我很荣幸能站在这里领奖
that honors so many who have sacrificed so much.
拿到这个奖章的人都牺牲了那么多
Charlie would have loved this award.
查理肯定会很爱这个奖项的
And you would have loved Charlie.
你们也会很爱查理的
He would have given an amazing speech.
他要是活着 肯定会做很精彩的演讲
He was a good man,
他是个好人
a great officer and a true partner.
一个杰出的警员 一个可靠的搭档
He would have been moved,
他会为此而感动
humbled and grateful.
谦恭并心存感激
And he would have insisted
他也会坚持
on sharing this award with his team.
与他的团队共享这个奖项
He was always talking about you guys.
他总在谈论你们这些人
Oh, man, how he respected you.
他多么尊敬你们
How he loved you.
多么爱你们
So, on behalf of Charles Pavlik,
所以 我谨代表查尔斯·帕夫利克
I am honored and proud...
荣幸地
剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表