剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表
You keep discharging her too early.
你总是太早让她出院
How about a little compassion?
能不能有一点同情心
Here's your compassion.
这是给你的同情心
Leave on your own, or I call security.
自己离开 不然我就叫保安了
Nurses on TV are so much nicer.
电视上的护士要好太多了
Nurses on TV aren't real.
电视上的护士不是真的
Oh, I didn't know dogs were allowed in the E.R.
我不知道急诊室还允许狗进入
No dogs!
狗禁止进入
I need this E.R. to remain sanitary.
这个急诊室得保持卫生
I need Conan for my anxiety.
我需要科南来缓解我的焦虑
See a shrink, and get the dog out!
去看心理医生 把狗带出去
Blue team to E.R.
蓝队到急诊室
Blue team to E.R.
蓝队到急诊室
This patient's gonna arrest!
病人的心跳要停止了
Bring a crash cart!
推个医用推车来
Get a doctor in here!
找医生过来
Respiration's shallow. That's Theo.
呼吸微弱 那是西奥
He's bradying down. BP's dropping.
他的心率正在减缓 血压降低
Someone get me an amp of atropine now.
给我一支阿托品
Doctor, he's in vfib. Call a code!
医生 他出现了心室震颤 广播警报
Code blue in the E.R.
急救室蓝色警报
Code Blue in Emergency.
急救室蓝色警报
The nurse said he was fine.
护士说过他会没事的
Then why does it look like they're losing him?
那为什么他现在好像快死了
I thought this patient was stable.
我以为这名患者状况稳定了
He was. Charging. Clear!
是稳定了 充电 退后
This makes no sense. Shock again.
这说不通 再来一次
Charging.
充电
Clear.
退后
So, let me get this straight: Your perp was
让我理理思路 这名罪犯
stable one minute, then dead the next... just like that?
前一秒还好好的 后一秒就死了 是这样吗
Yeah. The doctor was flummoxed. Flummoxed?
是的 医生也十分困惑 困惑
Poleaxed.
不知所措
He thinks it might have been
他觉得他很有可能是
an undetected vascular compromise, but...
因未检查出来的血管损伤致死 但是
He was fishing for answers.
他还在找原因
The hospital is scheduling a quality review of the case.
医院正计划对这个病例做质量审查
Yeah, don't hold your breath.
行了 别紧张了
They've got more red tape than we do.
他们要走的形式比我们还多
Needham, Doc, don't shoot the messenger,
尼达姆 博士 不要冲传话的人发火
but you got a CUPI.
不过你们有个CUPI了
A CUPI? That's not contagious, is it?
CUPI 不是什么传染病吧
Circumstances undetermined pending investigation.
是指情况不明 有待调查的案件
A CUPI's a case that keeps on kicking
就是说虽然嫌疑人死亡
even after death.
但案子并未结束
It is worse than contagious.
比传染病还糟糕
Someone called the tip line about your man Theo Burton.
有人打电♥话♥说了西奥·波顿的事情
"Your suspect is not the first person
"你们的嫌疑人不是
that Crosstown Hospital m... murdered ""
市镇医院谋杀的第一个人"
Murdering patients? Really?
谋杀患者 真的吗
That's quite an accusation.
这可是个严重的指控
Theodore Burton was stable when he died in your E.R. yesterday.
西奥多·波顿在昨天死于急症室前 情况都很稳定
Detectives, it's a hospital.
警探们 这里是医院
Sometimes people die.
有时患者救不活
Sometimes people live. Look, I get it.
有时候救得活 听着 我明白
We just have to follow up on these things.
我们只是要跟进这些事情
It's procedure. Well, an unexpected death
这是程序 这场意外死亡
hardly indicates criminality.
并不涉及什么犯罪行为
The majority of the patient deaths that occur
绝大多数出现在市镇总医院
in Crosstown General's E.R. are among
急诊室里的死亡病例都是
the critically injured, ill, or DOA.
重伤 疾病 或者到院即死
We are not talking about the majority of deaths.
我们并没有在探讨大多数死亡病例
We're talking about people who die
我们探讨的是那些
in unexpected or unusual circumstances.
意外或非正常死亡的病人
As a hospital administrator, maybe you can help us out
作为医院管理者 或许你能够给我们
with a list of patients who have recently died.
提供一份近期去世患者的名单
Patient privacy laws won't allow that.
患者隐私保护♥法♥不允许我们这样做
So I'll get a subpoena, come back,
那如果我带着一张传票 再来找你
and then you'll give me a list?
你就会提供名单了吗
Can we streamline that process?
我们可以简化这一过程吗
Not without a warrant, we can't.
没有搜查令就不行
Sorry. I just heard about this meeting.
抱歉 我刚刚才听说要开会
These folks are from the precinct.
这两位是警局来的
This is Dr. James Walters,
这位是詹姆斯·瓦特斯医生
a very busy E.R. physician.
一位很忙的急诊内科医生
I'm also the chief quality officer
我是急诊部的质量总监
for the Emergency Department, so if you have any concerns
你们要是对违规行为
about irregularities, I'm never too busy
存有任何疑虑 我会随时
to answer questions.
为你们答疑
So, there have been irregularities?
那么 以前发生过违规行为吗
Not at all.
完全没有
There is one E.R. nurse
有一个急诊室的护士
currently under administrative review.
正在接受行政调查
Not for any malfeasance, of course.
当然 不是因为任何违规操作
Nurse Albany has our full support.
我们全都相信奥尔巴尼护士
She's a top-notch caregiver...
她是最好的护理员...
I'm sorry, Detectives.
抱歉 警探们
My legal department won't allow
我的法律部门不允许
such disclosures.
这样的信息泄露
Uh, please...
所以请
strike that nurse's name from your record.
把那位护士的名字从您的笔录里删去
Gentlemen, I trust that you will send our perp
先生们 我相信你们会把我们的罪犯
Theo Burton's body to the M.E. for an autopsy.
西奥·波顿的尸体送到法医部门进行尸检
That was her name... Nurse Albany.
那是她的名字 奥尔巴尼护士
The same nurse who was looking after Theo before he died.
就是在西奥死前负责照料他的护士
So Reilly's suspicious of her,
所以 赖利怀疑是她做的
and that's why he's put her on review,
所以他让她接受调查
or he's covering something up.
或者他在掩盖某些事情
The man is clearly a snake in a suit.
那人明显就很狡猾
Okay, so even if he is a reptile,
好吧 就算他如此
he still can't give us names without a subpoena.
没有传票他还是不会给我们名单
But while we wait for that subpoena,
但是在我们等候传票的同时
more patients could die.
可能有更多患者死亡
We've gotta keep digging.
我们必须继续调查
I know that following the rules
我知道对你来讲
is a tough concept for you,
循规蹈矩是不现实的
but we have certain protocols and procedures,
但是我们制定了特定的规则和程序
and they're there for a reason.
它们的存在是有原因的
Rules can influence behavior,
规矩会影响行为
but behavior can also influence rules.
但是行为同样会影响规矩
I'm not talking about behavior and rules.
我不是在跟你讨论行为和规矩的关系
I'm talking about the law.
我是在说法律
I'm gonna call in for a subpoena.
我会去申请传票
And your digging... keep it legal.
而你继续调查 用合法手段
Don't tell me.
先别告诉我
You need intel, and the NYPD's slowing you down.
我猜你需要情报 而纽约警局拖慢了你的进度
This is why I left the CIA.
所以我才离开了中情局
Because your mind works a million miles a minute
因为你的大脑每分钟能走一百万英里
and everyone else's moves like they're running underwater?
而其他人却像在水下奔跑一样迟缓吗
No, I left because I couldn't stand
不 我离开是因为我无法忍♥受
working in an institution.
在体制内工作
You do realize the NYPD is an institution, don't you?
你知道纽约警局也算一种体制吧
Thank you for enlightening me.
谢谢你提醒我
And I'm a consultant, so...
我是一名顾问 所以...
You've never liked authority.
你从来都不喜欢权威
While you've been a big fan?
而你推崇权威吗
We're not with the Company anymore.
我们不再为中情局服务了
We're free to work how we want.
我们可以自♥由♥地选择工作方式
Think of the fun we could have.
想想我们能拥有的乐趣吧
There have been some unusual deaths
在市镇总医院的急诊室里
剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表