剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表
Solid evidence for both the D.A. and a jury.
对检方和陪审团来说 都是确凿的证据了
Ben Richfield, you're under arrest
本·里奇菲尔德 我们将以谋杀
for the murder of Renata Pendell
雷纳塔·潘德尔 以及对
and the attempted murder of Celia Baxter.
西莉亚·沃克谋杀未遂的罪名逮捕你
Are you kidding me?
你是在开玩笑吗
Right this way, sir.
这边请 先生
七十四号♥码头
森林咖啡
Hola, Elizabeth.
你好啊 伊丽莎白
I'm not wired.
我身上没有窃听器
I'm clean.
只有我一个人
Who are you?
你是谁
Rodrigo sent me.
是罗德里戈让我来的
He said you'd been reaching out.
他说你在四处打探
Unfortunately, he's not in a position to meet.
可惜的是 他不能跟你见面
I want to know what happened in the warehouse that night.
我想知道那晚在仓库发生了什么
Tell me what you think happened.
告诉我 你觉得发生了什么
And then I can tell you what Rodrigo saw.
然后我就告诉你 罗德里戈看到了什么
Come on.
拜托
I don't have time for games.
我没有时间玩游戏
Okay, fine. Fine.
好吧 行
It started out like every mission... boring.
一开始这行动就跟其他行动一样 很无聊
There was nothing to do but wait.
除了等待 没什么可干的
What about Pat and Joey?
那派特和乔伊呢
Absolutely.
当然了
Yeah, but if we invite them,
但要是我们请了他们
then we have to invite everyone we work with.
我们就得请所有跟我们共事过的人了
Well, so we'll invite everyone.
那我们就把所有人都请来
Why not?
为何不呢
We're only getting married once.
我们只会结一次婚
To each other, sure.
只会跟彼此结一次婚
Oh, please. After everything we've been through,
拜托 我们经历过了那么多事情
I'm not doing this again.
不要再说这种话了
Heads up, everybody.
注意了 各位
Target has arrived.
目标出现
Ten-four.
收到
I'll see you in ten.
我们十分钟后见
Nine would be better.
九分钟后更好
The plan was simple.
计划很简单
Rodrigo would bring the dealer and the heroin to a warehouse.
罗德里戈会将毒贩和海♥洛♥因♥引进仓库
I'm in position.
我准备就绪了
Charlie would buy the drugs.
查理会当买♥♥家
I got eyes on the target.
我盯住目标
My partners and I would then handle the arrest.
我的搭档和我会一起实行逮捕
Was Charlie wired? Too dangerous.
查理带窃听器了吗 太危险了
This was an eyes-only mission.
那次行动只能靠看
Looks like the deal is on.
看来交易已经开始了
Turn around.
转过身
All right?
好了吗
You gotta head inside, man.
你得进去 伙计
Something's wrong.
有点不对劲
Don't do it, Charlie. No.
别那么做 查理 不要
They're on the move.
他们在移♥动♥
Target's on the move. I'm about to lose visual.
目标移♥动♥了 我快要看不到他们了
We lost him.
我们看不见他了
Needham, hold your position.
尼达姆 原地待命
He's taking too long.
他花太长时间了
Something's wrong. I'm going in.
事情有些不对劲 我要进去了
No.
不行
Too dangerous.
太危险了
You'll blow his cover,
你会暴露他的
get you both killed.
你们都会死的
Don't go. Stay where you are.
不要进去 待在原地
Stand down. Backup is on the way.
待命 支援正在赶来
Shots fired. Shots fired.
有交火 有交火
Officer down!
有警员受伤
Hey, baby.
嘿 宝贝
Oh, you idiot. You weren't supposed to go in.
你这蠢货 你不该进来的
Why did you go in?
你为什么要进来
I'm sor... I'm sor...
我很抱歉 我很抱歉
No, I'm sorry.
不 该说抱歉的是我
Char... Charlie.
查理 查理
Charlie? Charlie!
查理 查理
Someone help us!
来人帮帮我们啊
Please! Please! Can you hear me?!
拜托了 拜托了 有人听见我说话吗
Baby.
宝贝
Baby, please.
宝贝 求你了
Please, baby.
宝贝 求你了
Please.
求你了
Please. Hey.
求你了
What happened?
发生了什么
Please.
拜托
Please, just tell me.
拜托你告诉我吧
Two months before this operation,
这次行动开展的两个月前
an account was set up in the Cayman Islands for Charlie.
有人在开曼群岛以查理的名义开了户
Weekly deposits were made by the cartel.
贩毒团伙每周会往里面打钱
And Charlie made significant withdrawals.
查理也取出了很多钱
So Charlie was playing both sides?
所以查理在当双面间谍
Taking money from the dealers and working for the cops?
拿了毒贩的钱 同时为警局工作
And probably lying to both.
可能还对两方都说了谎
Which is how he ended up... Okay.
所以他最后才会... 好了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hey, Needham.
嘿 尼达姆
You okay?
你还好吗
Not really, no.
不怎么好
It wasn't the truth I wanted to hear,
这不是我想听到的事实
but I guess it's the truth I needed to hear.
但我想 这是我必须知道的
Excuse me? Oh, come on.
你说什么 拜托
The agent you sent to brief me this morning.
你今早派来跟我谈事的那个探员
Don't worry, he was very, very professional.
别担心 他非常 非常的专业
Didn't give you up, but I'm pretty sure
没有暴露你 但我敢肯定
he wasn't sent by Rodrigo.
派他来的人不是罗德里戈
You sent him.
而是你
He's your super special secret friend.
他就是你超级秘密的朋友
Lizzie, I... Please don't help me again.
丽兹 我... 请你别再帮我了
If I need help... and I won't... I'll ask.
如果我需要帮助 我会说的 况且我不需要
You should know...
你得知道...
I don't want to talk about this anymore.
我不想再谈这件事了
Uploaded Ben Richfield's interrogation footage
我上传了里奇菲尔德的审问录像
for reevaluation.
再核查一遍
You should have it.
你们应该看看
What's going on?
怎么了
When did we lose faith in Ben as our perp?
我们什么时候不把本当做嫌犯了
I did last night.
昨天晚上
The question of how Renata, a writer with no job, uh, ever,
雷纳塔 一个没有工作的作家
could afford a Tribeca apartment started to bother me.
如何能负担昂贵的公♥寓♥ 让我很困扰
Maybe she's a trustafarian.
或许她是个富二代
But Renata's apartment
但雷纳塔的公♥寓♥
was paid for by an LLC, Carmichael Limited.
是一个卡迈克尔有限公♥司♥给她付的钱
Turns out Bruce Carmichael was Celia Baxter's husband.
布鲁斯·卡迈克尔是西莉亚·巴克斯特的丈夫
They divorced nine years ago.
他们九年前离婚了
It was not amicable.
场面并不好看
Renata was his mistress.
雷纳塔是他的情人
Wait, are you thinking Celia's ex
等等 你觉得西莉亚的前夫
was involved? Not likely.
也参与了这事 不怎么可能
He's in Maui this week teaching a real estate seminar.
他这周在毛伊岛开房♥地♥产♥的研讨会
He has 200 alibis.
有两百个目击者能证明
Did he know Ben?
他认识本吗
Not likely, either.
应该也不认识
But I can't stop thinking about Ben.
但我没法不去想本
This is the surveillance footage from Renata's apartment.
这是雷纳塔公♥寓♥的监控录像
剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表