剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表
She split before the check even came.
还没结账 她就走了
I... She was only pretending to be interested in me
我... 她只是假装对我有兴趣
to get a free meal. I...
就为了骗顿饭吃 我...
And once I figured out what she was up to,
我一发现她的真实目的
I chased her, but I decided, what's the point?
就想去追上她 但我决定 那意义何在呢
Thought that was the worst date of my entire life
今晚之前 我还以为那是我这辈子
until tonight. You chased her?
最糟糕的一次约会呢 你去追她了
Did you talk to her? No, I was like...
你跟她说话了吗 不 我大概离她
a block away. I let her go. Uh...
有一条街的距离 我让她走了
What was I gonna say? Where'd you see her?
我能说什么呢 你在哪看见她的
It was on Hudson Street.
在哈德逊街
Going which direction? South.
往哪个方向 南边
Uh, but then she turned. Onto?
但她转弯了 往哪转了
It was a right onto Morton.
往右转到莫顿街了
I'll have the unis cast a wide net,
我会让警员进行大面♥积♥搜索
see to it that all the CCTV footage
让他们把贝丝走过街道的
along the route Beth took is collected.
所有监控录像都找到
How long will that take?
那得花多长时间
Hopefully, we'll have it all by the morning.
顺利的话 明早就能拿到
So, I went to your house, no one answered,
我去了你家 没人来开门
it's almost midnight, and I thought,
都快午夜了 我就想
"Where would Lizzie be?"
"丽兹会去哪呢"
Et voilà.
我就找到了
You should be a detective.
你应该当个警探
I'm trying.
我正在努力
If you'd let me.
如果你让我当的话
I've been told I can be...
有人说跟我相处
challenging, but I know you like a challenge.
很有挑战性 但我知道你喜欢挑战
That's something we have in common.
那是我们的相同之处
That's one thing we do have in common.
那确实是我们的相同之处
I've been told I can be challenging, too.
也有人说跟我相处很有挑战性
Oh, is that why you isolate yourself from the team?
所以你才将自己与团队隔离开来吗
I don't isolate myself.
我没有将自己隔离开
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
Maybe I do.
或许我有
That's why no one wants to partner with me.
所以没人想跟我做搭档
I don't blame them.
我不怪他们
Ever since Charlie... They care about you.
自查理... 他们很关心你
Your detective skills are failing you.
你的警探技能好像又变差了
Give me time.
给我点时间
I'll get there.
我会加油的
I know you will.
我知道你会
So will I.
我也会
Detective Needham...
尼达姆警探
...will you...
你能
show me how to use the coffee machine?
告诉我怎么用咖啡机吗
Oh, yes, that's why I came all the way over here...
当然 这就是我大老远跑来的原因
to have a conversation with your feet.
就为了跟你的脚聊聊
Morning, Joan. Let yourself in.
早安 琼 进来吧
Listen, everybody is crazy for the new book.
听着 大家都很期待你的新书
Now you just have to write it.
就等你写出来了
And don't pretend like you don't have time
别假装自己因为在帮纽约警局办案
'cause you work for the NYPD.
而没时间写书
That's not gonna fly.
那工作是不会飞走的
Sure. Having less time's gonna make it easier to write.
当然了 时间越少 越适合写书
Oh, you know what? I should tell you...
你知道吗 我应该告诉你的
Johnson and Kimball also want to make a audiobook
约翰逊和金布尔想把"怪胎"做成
of Freaks.
有声读物
Now, they gave me a whole list of,
他们给了我一堆
you know, famous people,
名人的名单
but I like Dame Judi Dench
但我喜欢朱迪·丹奇
and Ice-T.
和Ice-T
I have no interest in recording an audiobook.
我没兴趣录有声读物
I'm already wearing too many hats.
我手上事已经够多了
That's why I asked them to give you a six-month extension.
所以我才让他们再给你六个月的延长♥期♥限
They agreed to that?
他们同意了吗
That's how much they love the new premise.
他们就是这么喜欢这个新点子
What new premise? Hot exCIA agent
什么新点子 火♥辣♥的前中情局特工
gets in with the NYPD to solve crime.
与纽约警局联手破案
It's gonna be much better
这比你不该写的
than the boring old book you're not writing.
老套无聊的书要好多了
I don't want to revisit my CIA past.
我不想再说我以前在中情局的日子
That's why I retired.
所以我退休了
Get on the couch.
到沙发上去
Get on the couch.
到沙发上去
What's going on?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
Everything.
有事
Just feel I'm being pulled in so many different directions.
就是觉得自己从各个方向被拉扯着
You know, like teaching...
就是教书
writing, chasing killers.
写书 抓凶手
Everything okay with Andy?
跟安迪之间还好吧
Oh, quite the reverse.
挺好的
He couldn't be more supportive.
他非常支持我
Right, well, that's good.
好的 那挺好的
Well, how about this... this case...
那这个案子呢
the one with the missing heart?
没了心脏的那个
Imagine the type of person who would have the idea
想想什么样的人会有
to cut out another person's heart
挖出人心脏的想法
and prepare for it...
并且对此有所准备
and follow through with it.
并真的做出了这事
Oh, my.
我的天
You're enjoying this.
你很享受这件事
Relishing every second.
每分每秒都很享受
Oh, my goodness.
我的天
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
The old Dylan has returned.
原来的迪伦回来了
Yeah, but he's scaring me.
是的 但他吓到我了
What if I can't stop?
要是我停不下来怎么办
你得尽快过来
丽兹
Gotta go.
得走了
Doesn't look like a boyfriend.
看起来不像是男朋友
Watch. See him squeeze her head?
你看 看见他怎么压着她的头了吗
A pressure point?
一个压♥迫♥点
Look at her hand. It's shaking.
看看她的手 在颤抖
And the jerking of her arms.
还有她手臂的抽搐
And then her body goes limp.
然后她的身体就瘫软了
What could cause that to happen?
什么能导致这种现象
A seizure followed by paralysis?
显示痉挛 然后瘫痪
Well, he must have injected her with a neurotoxin, wh...
他肯定是给她注射了神经毒素
It wasn't a pressure point.
不是压♥迫♥点
He stuck a needle in her hair.
他往她的发间来了一针
Which is why the M.E. didn't see the injection mark.
所以法医才没找到针头的痕迹
I'm calling him, have him run an advanced tox screen.
我打电♥话♥给他 让他做一个高级毒检
Maybe it wasn't a mistaken identity.
或许这不是认错了人
Beth was a grifter.
贝丝是个骗子
Maybe it was meant to be her.
或许凶手就是要杀她
It's hard to tell from that video if he knew her or not.
从录像很难看出 他认不认识她
If he didn't, we can rule out pride.
如果他不认识 我们就能排除自大这一项
Which leaves greed and...
那就只剩贪婪和...
Oh, come on. If you keep stating
拜托 你要是一直说
that "three motive" theory,
那个"三个动机"理论
we can rule out intelligence, too.
我们也可以排除掉智力这一项了
What are we missing?
我们遗漏了什么
Hey, guys.
各位
Pete, what happened?
皮特 怎么了
This colossal guy just shows up to my flower stand,
有个壮汉出现在我的花架边
and he just starts punching and punching.
然后就开始一拳一拳地打我
He said that if I ever even look
他说我要是敢再看
at Maggie again, it'll be the last thing I ever do.
玛吉一眼 他就会干掉我
剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表