剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表
Yeah.
是的
You're really not good at this.
你还真是实话实说
Did you know that Maggie threw out
你知道玛吉把你送的玫瑰
the roses you gave her?
全扔了吗
And that she has a new boyfriend?
你知道她有新男友了吗
I guess it was just a matter of time,
我想那只是时间问题吧
her being so beautiful.
她太漂亮了
Who's she?
她是谁
Maybe you thought it was Maggie. No, no, no.
也许你把她认成了玛吉 不 不 不
That woman looks nothing like Maggie.
那女人一点也不像玛吉
See... Oh.
你看...
I must have cut myself.
我肯定是割到自己了
I might...
我可能
I might vomit.
我可能会吐
You can go. No.
你可以走了 不行
You can't.
你不能走
I'm confused. Um, can I go?
我有点迷糊了 我能走了吗
Or do I...
还是我...
I just forwarded myself your contact info
我刚给自己发了你的联♥系♥方式
and deleted Maggie's information and all your photos.
还删除了你手♥机♥上玛吉的信息和所有照片
The stalking ends now, or I'll make sure
你的跟踪必须到此结束 否则我保证
you're never able to hold a knife again,
让你连一把小刀也拿不起来
let alone cut flowers.
更别提修剪花了
Oh, you're giving me your number. That's cool.
你给我留电♥话♥了 真棒
It's the number of a police psychologist.
这是警方心理学家的电♥话♥
If you don't call him by tomorrow,
如果你明天还不联♥系♥他
I'll be back.
我会回来的
Now you can go.
现在 你可以走了
Thanks for letting me handle that.
非常感谢你让我解决这事
Handle? You were about to just let him go.
解决 你刚刚只是在放他走而已
He was about to faint over a drop of blood.
他看到一滴血就要晕过去了
There was no way he could have cut out a human heart.
这样的人怎么可能挖人心脏呢
I know. I just like to make sure.
我知道 我只是想确认一下
Why?
为什么
Because he...
因为他...
I'm your boss. I don't need to explain myself to you.
我是你上司 没必要向你汇报工作
Fair enough.
同意
One question, boss... do we get to eat?
有个问题 上司 我们可以去吃饭吗
Sure. Right after we catch
可以 等抓到挖人心脏的凶手
whoever cut out that woman's heart.
我们就去吃饭
Actually, I'm starving.
其实我饿坏了
Lizzie, you want anything else?
丽兹 你还想吃点什么吗
No, thank you, Andy.
不用了 谢谢你 安迪
It was so good.
非常好吃
I love your bar.
我很喜欢你的店
Actually, if you could tell your husband to pick up his pace
还有 你能让你丈夫吃快点吗
before I stick this fork in the back of my hand.
不然我都要把叉子插上手背了
It takes approximately 20 minutes
从开始吃饭
from starting to eat for the brain
到大脑发出饱腹信♥号♥♥
to send signals of fullness.
大约要二十分钟
We should chew each bite until it liquefies
我们应该细嚼慢咽 直到食物被完全嚼碎
or loses texture before swallowing.
或是没什么口感了再咽下去
Yes, he's like this at home.
没错 他在家也这样
I'm so sorry. Telling you, if you can
抱歉 我跟你说 如果你能
handle Dylan, there is no killer you can't catch.
搞定迪伦 你就没有抓不着的凶手
What, is the M.E. ready? I don't know.
怎么了 是法医出结果了 不知道
I just don't feel like waiting anymore.
我只是不想再等下去了
Bye, I guess.
那再见了
Bye.
再见
Doug?
道格
Doug!
道格
I'm trying to overcome negative minds.
我正在克服消极情绪
Can you come back? Uh, no.
你们能待会再来吗 不能
The vic showed no signs of strangulation,
受害者身上没有被勒死的痕迹
no defensive wounds,
没有防卫的伤痕
no signs of struggle.
没有打斗的痕迹
I found no injection marks, which is consistent
没发现任何针头的痕迹
with the initial tox screen that said
这与最初的毒检结果相符
there are no drugs in the system.
她体内没有毒品
So, why was she killed?
那她被杀的原因是什么呢
The motive for most murders is either greed, love or pride.
大多数凶手的动机不外乎贪婪 爱或自大
Do you really believe the enormity of human behavior
你真的觉得人类的恶行
can fit into three categories? Ha!
可以这么简单的分为三类吗
Maybe you should try meditation, too.
也许你也该试试冥想
It increases the cortical thickness
那可以增加海马体皮层的厚度
of the hippocampus, which governs learning,
那里掌管学习功能
and it decreases the brain cell volume in the amygdala,
还能缩小杏仁核脑细胞的体积
which governs, uh, fear, anxiety and stress,
那里掌管着对恐惧 焦虑和压力的感知
which can lead to overly simplistic theories.
这些感知会让你得到过分简化的理论
Okay.
好吧
Did you have any luck on the fingerprint in AFIS?
自动指纹识别系统有识别出指纹吗
No.
没有
Distract him.
分散他的注意力
What?
什么
Distract him.
分散他的注意力
Why? No. Do it.
为什么 不要 快去
So, you meditate?
你冥想吗
When I'm not being interrupted.
在没人打扰我的时候会
I, um... I thought about meditating.
我想过冥想这事
I hear it's great for building internal, um, energies.
我听说它对建立内心的能量很有帮助
Uh, did you always want
你一直都想
to be an M.E., Doug? I'm curious about you.
成为一个法医吗 道格 我对你很好奇
When did it occur to you,
你是什么时候有这个想法
Want to cut open dead people
想要切开死人的肚子的呢
Was it, like, um, an aha moment
是一瞬间的事情
or a childhood dream?
还是儿时梦想
Well, you know, um, it's a long... Nice chatting.
这是个很长的... 跟你聊天真开心
Bye, Doug.
再见 道格
Childhood dream.
是儿时的梦想
Don't ever do that to me again.
别再让我♥干♥这种事了
Doug's not so bad.
道格人还不错
You don't need to steal a dead woman's prints.
你没必要去偷尸体的指纹
You could've asked.
你可以向他要
Oh, that wouldn't be nearly so much fun.
那就没这么好玩了
Anyway, I didn't steal.
而且 我没偷
I borrowed.
我是借
You stole. Look, we have
你偷了 听着 现在这有个
a dead woman no one knows.
没人认识的死去的女士
No drugs, no struggle.
没吸毒 没有打斗痕迹
Finding out who she is may help us
确定他的身份也许可以帮助我们
figure out who else saw her that night.
弄清那晚还有谁见到了她
I need fingerprints with no paper trail.
我不能走程序拿到指纹
Oh, you think your super special secret friend
你觉得你那个超级神秘的朋友
will find a match.
能找出匹配的身份
Is he CIA, too?
他也是中情局的吗
My super special secret friend
我那个超级神秘的朋友
can find out much more than the NYPD.
肯定能比纽约警局调查的更深入
You playing tennis with a really small racquet?
你用那么小的球拍打网球吗
Shocking how you forgot, considering I thrashed you
你竟然忘了 我以前在壁球场上
on the squash court so many times.
碾压过你好几次
You wish. There's a fingerprint on this.
想得美 这有个指纹
Belongs to a young woman who had her heart cut out.
属于一个被挖走了心脏的年轻女人
I need your help to find out who she was.
我需要你帮我查出她的身份
A shot glass?
一个酒杯
Rushing a fraternity, are we?
真是开门见山啊
Her name's Amy Jenkins... if that is indeed her name.
她叫艾米·詹肯斯 如果那是她的真名
She's not in the system...
系统里面没有她的记录
no birth certificate, no school records.
没有出生证明 没有学校记录
We can't even alert her family.
我们甚至没法通知她的家人
Okay, Detective.
好吧 警探
剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表