剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表
Just the judge and his wife.
只有法官和他的妻子
What are you doing?
你在做什么
You wanted a gun?
你不是想要枪吗
Oh, it's okay. I got one.
没事 我有
Do you plan on just watching?
你就打算这么看着吗
Oh, I was afraid kicking down the door for you
我怕帮你把门踢开
would be disempowering.
会打击你的自信心
Look, we can do it together, okay?
听着 我们一起来 好吗
Ready, on three? One, two, three.
准备好了 数到三 一 二 三
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I should be asking you that.
这是我该问你们的吧
Are your clerks here? Why would they be here?
你的书♥记♥员在这里吗 他们为什么会在这
They're usually still at the office.
他们通常都在办公室里
Hardest working clerks I've ever had. Court clerks.
是我用过最努力的书♥记♥员了 书♥记♥员
The court jester.
宫廷小丑
Apologies, Your Honor. Yeah.
抱歉 法官大人 是的
Elliot, are you okay?
艾略特 你没事吧
You're right on time.
你们来的正是时候
Dr. Reinhart, I thought it would be fitting
莱因哈特博士 我觉得让你来见证
for you to witness the final part
受你启发而想出的最后一部分
of the idea you helped inspire.
真的很合适
But first, uh...
但首先
please put the guns down.
请把枪放下
Guns down!
把枪放下
Or I swear I'll kill him.
不然我就杀了他
Okay, Dan.
好吧 丹
From one freak to another, I get it.
就怪胎之间来说 我懂了
If I were you,
要是我是你
I probably would have shot him through the heart by now.
我可能现在就朝他的心脏开枪了
All those years. Endless hours.
这么多年了 这么长时间
All the hard work you put in to help bring justice,
你那么努力地为人们带来正义
and now you think this guy just undid it all.
现在你觉得这家伙推♥翻♥了那一切
Maybe he doesn't deserve to live.
或许他活该去死
I know what you're feeling.
我明白你的感受
Gratitude.
谢谢
Yes, I was outraged
是的 我为受害者的
by the victims' verdicts, but...
裁决感到愤怒 但是
reading your book
读了你的书
made me realize
让我意识到
I could do something about it. And you have.
我能为此做点什么 你也做了
And now it can end.
现在可以结束了
Elliot didn't do anything.
艾略特什么都没做
Elliot did the legwork for Judge Brooks
艾略特为布鲁克斯法官跑腿
to find those obscure cases.
找那些模棱两可的案子
The shady loopholes
钻空子
and precedents to get the criminals off.
找先例让罪犯无罪释放
Dan, I was just...
丹 我只是
Doing my job.
在做我的工作
Please.
拜托别说了
A collaborator's favorite excuse.
共犯最喜欢找的借口
Doesn't make you any less guilty
这不会让你比那些人更无辜
than Dino, Condon, any of them.
像迪诺 康登那些人
But he wasn't in control of it, unlike the criminals...
但那并不受他控制 不像那些罪犯
and you.
还有你
We're all capable of behaving abnormally.
我们都有做出异常表现的能力
You've restored what is right.
你将做错的事改正了过来
Those who deserve to be punished have been,
那些该受惩罚的人受到了惩罚
and justice has been done.
正义得以伸张
But if you kill Elliot right now,
但如果你现在杀了艾略特
you are as guilty as they are.
你就跟他们一样有罪了
You're better than them.
你比他们强
Give me the gun.
把枪给我
No!
不
Hold on, Lizzie.
坚持住 丽兹
You okay? Dial 911.
你还好吗 快报♥警♥
Tell them 10-13.
告诉他们有警员中枪了
Do it now.
快点
Cuff that guy.
把那家伙拷起来
Hang in there, Lizzie.
坚持住 丽兹
Come on, come on.
加油 加油
Come on.
拜托
Okay, come on.
好了 来吧
Okay, when you lay there, just stay with me, Lizzie.
好了 你躺着的时候 别睡过去了 丽兹
Stay with me.
别睡过去了
She took a bullet to the chest.
她胸前中了枪
She's having trouble breathing.
现在呼吸困难
It could be a tension pneumothorax.
可能是张力性气胸
You got it.
好的
Well, you look terrible.
你看起来糟透了
Expecting "I don't care how I look" pantsuit
想看到"我不在乎自己形象"的便服
and humdrum flats?
普通的平底鞋吗
Come in.
进来吧
Thanks.
谢谢
So, how are you holding up?
你现在怎么样
It was a through and through. I'm fine.
子弹直接穿过去了 我没事
Just a little sore.
只是有点疼
Well, a lot sore.
是很疼
But I wasn't gonna leave Gary alone any longer.
但我现在可以陪着盖瑞了
Oh. Hey, Gary.
嘿 盖瑞
Thank you. You saved my life.
谢谢你 你救了我的命
You were brave.
你很勇敢
Stupid but brave.
愚蠢 但勇敢
That's what I want on my tombstone.
我希望这是我的墓志铭
You nearly got it. Oh, no, those are for you.
你差点就能用上了 不 那是给你的
It's like you didn't mind getting killed,
就好像你不介意被杀一样
like you... you didn't care.
就好像你不在乎似的
Spare me the psychobabble.
别跟我讲什么心理学了
How's Dan the Dealer?
那个叫丹的怎么样了
He asked for an autograph.
他找我要亲笔签名
Oh, my God. I know,
我的天 我知道
it's not... I'm sorry.
那不是... 抱歉
At least you're having an impact on your readers.
至少你的书对读者是有影响的
Isn't that what every writer wants?
那不是所有作家都想要的吗
Stop it. Now.
别说了
Do you want some?
你想来点吗
Uh, I'm... I'm trying to lay off the carbs.
我得少吃点碳水化合物
You know,
你知道
I haven't trusted anyone since Charlie.
在查理之后 我没相信过任何人
So... if the teaching thing gets boring,
所以 如果你当老师当厌了
maybe you want to, you know...
或许你想要 你知道的...
I could use a partner in any form I can get.
我需要一个搭档
Maybe you should have been a cop.
或许你该当个警♥察♥
I should have been a lot of things.
我该从事的职业多了
There's still time.
还有时间
This might be the perfect opportunity.
这说不定是个绝佳的机会
Those that can't do and all.
那些不能做的事情
I have a deadline for my next book,
我下本书的交稿期限要到了
and I need some new ideas
我需要一些新点子
because apparently my old ones
因为 很显然我以前的点子
lack pizzazz and heart.
缺乏爆点和内心情感
You're not gonna believe this.
你不会相信的
They fished a body out of the Hudson last night,
有人昨晚在哈德逊河发现了一具尸体
and its heart was missing.
尸体没有心脏
剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表