剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表
抱歉我无法找到更多细节了
Dylan knows the specifics.
迪伦知道细节
Dylan was involved?
迪伦与这事有关
My God, was he one of the kids?
天哪 他是实验对象吗
I don't know. He doesn't want to talk about it.
我不知道 他不愿意谈这件事
And you think
你觉得
Dylan is connected to the bombings?
迪伦与炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥有关吗
Again, don't know.
我也不知道
The only viable suspect died 11 years ago.
唯一一个有嫌疑的嫌犯十一年前死了
But whatever this is all about, I'm pretty sure
但不管这是怎么回事 我敢肯定
it has something to do with the experiment.
这与那个实验是有关的
Hey, Dylan.
嘿 迪伦
This won't hurt a bit.
一点都不会疼
No such thing as coincidences.
世上没什么事是巧合
I know there aren't.
我知道
Tell me what happened.
告诉我发生了什么
You can trust me.
你可以相信我
It was called The Whitford Project.
那个项目叫惠特福德项目
Psychology gone off the rails.
进入歧途的心理学实验
In what way?
怎么说
Like I said, the first week of camp was fun...
如我所说 在那的第一周还挺有趣的
lectures, debates, academic competitions.
演讲 辩论 学术竞赛
Then one afternoon during the second week,
然后第二周的一个下午
we were each given a partner.
我们每个人都分到了一个搭档
Mine was a nervous, awkward kid...
我的搭档是个紧张又笨拙的孩子
like me.
跟我一样
And we were instructed
我们被要求
to spend every second with one another
每分每秒都与搭档待在一起
and to share our innermost hopes and dreams.
分享我们内心最深处的希望和梦想
My partner said...
我的搭档说...
I'm gonna devise a comprehensive theory of optimal processes,
我会想出关于最优过程的综合理论
win the Fields Medal, and solve the Riemann hypothesis.
得到菲尔兹奖 并解出黎曼猜想
And I said...
而我说
Study all over the world.
游学全世界
Play with the Philharmonic.
与交响乐团合作
Ride a motorcycle just like my father.
像我父亲那样骑摩托车
Just like our victims.
与我们的受害者一样
One a foreign student, one a musician,
一个是外国学生 一个是音乐家
and one on a motorcycle.
还有一个在摩托车上
Same one as my dad had.
跟我父亲的摩托车一样
And Beams ran the test?
实验是比姆斯设计的吗
Yes.
是的
He wanted to see how much we could endure.
他想知道我们的忍♥耐力有多强
What the threshold was to break us.
我们崩溃的临界值在哪里
This won't hurt a bit.
一点都不会疼
He monitored our reactions to stress.
他监控着我们对压力的反应
What kind of stress?
什么样的压力
He humiliated us.
他羞辱我们
Told us our partners had belittled our dreams.
他说 我们的父母看不起我们的梦想
Undermined everything we hoped to accomplish.
贬低我们希望达成的所有目标
A 12-year-old writing a concerto with the Philharmonic?
一个十二岁的孩子跟交响乐团一起写协奏曲
Why not a ballerina?
为什么不是芭蕾舞演员呢
That was your partner's joke.
那是你搭档开的玩笑
You know it's fully unrealistic,
你知道那太不现实了
right?
对吧
You're mediocre at best, according to your partner.
据你搭档的反馈 你充其量也就是个普通人
Young man,
年轻人
he's heard you practicing,
他听到你练习了
and he's thinks you're, well, deluded.
他觉得你是在 自欺欺人
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
I was so sure it was Beams...
我那么确定凶手就是比姆斯
because he knew all my dreams.
因为他知道我所有的梦想
But Beams is dead.
但比姆斯死了
And he's not the only one you told your dreams to.
他不是唯一知道你梦想的人
What was your partner's name?
你的搭档叫什么
John Raymond.
约翰·雷蒙德
His name is John Raymond?
他叫约翰·雷蒙德吗
Yes, and Raymond may have suffered
是的 雷蒙德可能一直
psychological damage from the experiment.
受着实验带来的心理伤害
My guess is antisocial personality disorder.
我猜是反♥社♥会♥型人格障碍
Whoa, whoa, don't tell me what you guess.
别告诉我你的猜想
Tell me what you know. He's a brilliant guy.
告诉我你知道的事实 他挺厉害的
Got his PhD. In mathematics.
是个博士 数学博士
Which he talked about all the time when he was a kid.
他是个孩子的时候总在说这事
He liked nothing more than number puzzles.
他最喜欢的就是数字谜题了
And now he's talking to us... to Dylan...
他现在在跟我们 跟迪伦
with numbers. Okay.
用数字交流 好的
Still listening.
我听着呢
He taught at some top universities.
他在一些顶级的大学里教过书
But the jobs never lasted very long.
但他每份工作都干不长
He got poor evaluations or didn't
学生给他的分数很低 或是
get along with his colleagues.
跟他的同事处不好
He bounced around... Until a few years ago,
他到处换工作 直到几年前
when he landed at a community college
他在哈德逊谷的一个社区大学
in Hudson Valley. Where he finally
安定下来了 在那里
published his opus and was fired for plagiarism.
他终于出版了自己的作品 并因抄袭被解雇
That's the trigger? Dylan was the trigger.
那就是诱因吗 诱因是迪伦
The book he plagiarized was Freaks, my book.
他抄袭的书是"怪胎" 是我的书
It seems the publicity
看来迪伦书的
surrounding Dylan's book's release
发行时间 与雷蒙德的爆发期
coincided with Raymond's deterioration.
是相符的
Where's Raymond now? Uh, well, we have no idea.
雷蒙德现在在哪 我们不知道
He disappeared off the face of the earth.
他消失不见了
No credit cards, no bank account, no phone number.
没有信♥用♥卡♥ 银行账户 或是电♥话♥号♥码
I don't know where he is, but I know where he's been.
我不知道他在哪 但我知道他去过哪
The bomb site at the band shell.
在壳形演奏台的那个炸♥弹♥
He had to have been there
他得亲自去
to plant the bomb. What?
放置炸♥弹♥ 什么
The one we profiled is John Raymond.
我们给出的侧写是约翰·雷蒙德
I was so busy looking for the bomber
我忙于找人♥体♥炸♥弹♥
I didn't see it was John.
我没看出那就是约翰
It was 30 years ago.
那是三十年前的事了
This means he detonated the bomb with a timer.
就是说 他用计时器引爆了炸♥弹♥
Yeah, so okay, we know what he looks like,
好吧 我们知道他长什么样子了
but unfortunately, we don't know
但可惜的是 我们不知道
where he's going to attack.
他的下一个目标是哪里
Oh, he was luring me in from the start.
他从一开始在就在引我入局
He knew I'd want this case.
他知道我会接这个案子
He blames me for destroying his dreams,
他怪我毁了他的梦想
and now he is determined to destroy mine.
现在他决意要毁掉我的梦想
We should run any numbers associated with Raymond's past
我们应该调查任何与雷蒙德过去
that could nail down the time and location
相关的数字 以确定今天这场袭击的
of today's attack.
时间和地点
The attacks are aimed at Dylan,
袭击是针对迪伦的
so maybe the numeric clue is... is personal to you.
所以 或许数字线索是与你本人有关的
We need a list of all your numbers:
我们需要所有与你相关的数字信息
social, faculty I.D., bank accounts.
社会安全号♥码 教师编号♥ 银行账户
Check the GPS coordinates 4753.
查查以4753结尾的坐标
Steppingstone Park.
踏脚石公园
That's where we had recess.
我们在那休息过
11:23 a.m., Steppingstone Park.
上午十一点二十三 踏脚石公园
That's where he'll be.
他会出现在那里
Are you sure? Yes, yes.
你确定吗 是的 确定
We weren't allowed to refer to each other by name
我们在试验中 不能以名字
during the experiment.
称呼对方
We had to use our test subject numbers.
我们得用我们的实验对象编号♥
John Raymond's number was 11234753.
约翰·雷蒙德的编号♥是11234753
How do you remember that?
你是怎么记住的
Because mine was 11234754.
因为我的编号♥是11234754
1123... 11:23.
1123 十一点二十三
I'll mobilize snipers, bomb squad and CRC.
剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表