剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表
I love your building.
我非常喜欢你这栋楼
I'm afraid, like me, it's seen better days.
这幢楼和我一样 不复当年的光彩了
Oh, come on.
得了吧
Don't sell your building, or yourself, short.
不要看轻你的这幢楼 或是你本人
I know a classic when I see it, Mrs. Kalinski.
我看经典的东西可是很准的 卡林斯基夫人
My boss is so right, Mrs. K.
我上司说得没错 卡林斯基夫人
The new hair really suits you.
你的新发型很适合你
And have you lost a few pounds?
你是不是瘦了
I had to make an effort after Mr. K died,
卡林斯基先生死后 我必须打起精神
but I hate it when women let themselves go.
但我不喜欢不保养自己的女人
But be kind.
但也要友善
Most women don't have as much to work with.
多数女人没什么好保养的
Oh, a charmer. Just like my husband.
你可真讨人喜欢 和我丈夫一样
He liked the finer things, as I can tell you do.
他喜欢美好的事物 我能看出来你也是
We've come to ask you about the shooting.
我们想问一下枪击案的事情
Horrible.
太可怕了
But I can't pretend
但我不能假装
I didn't see it coming.
我没预料到这件事
When you bring in a certain element...
你要是让一个...
Who rents the front apartment on the fourth floor?
四楼租客是谁
Troy.
特洛伊
Was Troy mixed up in this?
特洛伊参与了这事吗
Do you think he could be?
你觉得他有可能吗
I don't know.
我不清楚
He came back from Iran
他从伊朗之类的地方回来后
or wherever, different.
就变了个人
PTSD.
创伤后应激障碍
And he's had some run-ins
他和那个穆♥斯♥林♥女孩
with that Muslim girl.
吵过几次架
Oh, no. What's wrong?
不 怎么了
I didn't see Troy last night.
昨晚我没看到过特洛伊
With the sirens and all...
那种警笛声
that kind of thing can set him off.
那种东西会刺♥激♥他的神经
So I tried to peek in,
所以我偷偷地看一眼
but he changed the lock. You don't think...
但他换了新锁 你们该不会觉得...
Well, let's find out.
去看看就知道了
Police. Troy, open up.
警♥察♥ 特洛伊 开门
Is there another way in?
还有别的入口吗
From the fire escape.
可以从防火梯进去
You'd have to jump, but a strong man like...
你得跳过去 但像你这么强壮的...
I got it. Stay here.
我来吧 你待在这
Oh, your gold slippers remind me of a girl
你的金色拖鞋让我想起了一个
who broke my heart.
伤了我心的姑娘
They're very chic.
鞋子很漂亮
Ah, lovely.
也很可爱
I'm in!
我进来了
NYPD.
纽约警局
Troy? You here?
特洛伊 你在吗
Oh, no. Is he dead?
不 他是死了吗
I believe introductions are in order.
我想还是先介绍一下吧
Dylan Reinhart. Meet Detective Lizzie Needham.
我是迪伦·莱因哈特 这位是丽兹·尼达姆警探
And you, I presume, are Troy.
至于你 一定是特洛伊吧
Look, I'm not a danger to myself. I hadn't slept
听着 我没想过自杀
in three days, so I took a pill and put on my tunes.
我已经三天没睡了 我就吃了片药开始听歌♥
Which finally knocked me out around 9:00,
终于在九点左右睡过去了
until... just now, when...
直到 刚刚...
What do you listen to?
你都听些什么音乐
Mostly jazz.
主要是爵士乐
Bud Powell last night.
昨晚听的是巴德·鲍威尔
Yeah, I'm not supposed to drink with the pills,
是的 我不该吃了药又喝酒
but... I was desperate.
但是 我很绝望
What did you do in Afghanistan?
你在阿富汗是做什么的
I was a cook.
我是个厨子
Then how come you got a sharpshooter badge?
那你怎么会有神枪手的徽章呢
Uh, my first MOS was field artillery.
我第一个军职是野战炮兵
They, uh... they reassigned me when my symptoms
但我开始出现病状后 他们就
started showing. Your landlady thinks
把我调了职 你的房♥东说
you have PTSD, but she's wrong, isn't she?
你有创伤后应激障碍 但她错了 是吧
Yeah.
是的
I'm, uh, I have schizophrenia.
我是 我有精神分♥裂♥症
So Bud Powell, the jumpy stuff,
所以巴德·鲍威尔 那种吵闹的音乐
wouldn't put most people to sleep,
大多数人听了都睡不着
but it drowns out the chatter.
但那能让你隔绝嘈杂
Look, look, I'm med, I'm med-compliant.
听着 我正在接受治疗 并且服从治疗
I'm not depressed; my landlady's a bitch, so you can go.
我没有抑郁 房♥东是个贱♥人♥ 你们可以走了
There was a shooting at the youth center last night.
昨晚在青少年中心发生一起枪击案
The director was shot.
那里的负责人遭到枪击
The Muslim one? Uh, is she okay?
那个穆♥斯♥林♥吗 她没事吧
She's in the hospital.
她在医院
Did you hear anything?
你有听到什么动静吗
Do you own a gun? No, I'm not allowed to. Um...
你有枪吗 没有 我不能持枪
I was hospitalized a few years ago.
几年前我住过院
So, legally you can't, but do you have one anyway?
从法律上讲 你不能持枪 但你有枪吗
Wait.
等下
Are you...
你们怀疑...
I was asleep.
我刚睡着了
I didn't even know that girl. We heard you had some issues.
我都不认识那个女孩 我们听说你们起过争执
You guys think she's Muslim, she's my enemy?
你们觉得她是穆♥斯♥林♥ 她就是我的敌人
We're gonna need you to come with us to the station house.
你得跟我们回局里一趟
Yeah, then you'll plant a gun in here.
是啊 然后你们就在我这藏把枪
No way.
不可能
Nope.
想都别想
We shouldn't take him in.
我们不该带他走
Why not? How to say this?
为什么 怎么说呢
Without invoking "instinct"?
在不说直觉的前提下
Yes, this guy was a sharpshooter,
是的 这家伙是个神枪手
and he had a shot from his window,
他可以在他的窗口开枪
but he's hardly giving off the cool assassin vibe.
但他一点都没有那种杀手的气场
With pills and alcohol, he could've experienced
又是吃药 又是喝酒的 他可能
blackout behaviors and not even know what he did.
在自己不知道的情况下 昏过去了
You're right. Okay.
你说得对 好吧
Okay, look. I know the mentally ill
好吧 听着 我知道有
aren't more violent than the general population,
精神疾病的人并不比一般人更具攻击性
but to presume innocence
但假定他无辜
is just as reckless
就跟直接将其定罪
as jumping to guilt.
一样草率
He never actually answered my question about the gun.
他没有正面回答过我问的枪的问题
Right, boss.
是的 老大
I mean it. I'll slow down.
我说真的 我会慢慢来的
Here's a lead you might enjoy tracking.
你可能会对这个线索感兴趣
Looks like Brett Maxton wasn't entirely honest
看似布雷特·马克斯顿对付青少年中心钱的事
about paying the center's relocation costs.
并没有完全坦白
Shocking. He struck a deal
真让人吃惊 他跟雷敏
for $2 million with Rameen,
敲定了两百万的交易
but then hasn't even made the initial payment yet.
但后面连首♥付♥都没有给
What about Troy?
那特洛伊呢
Your instinct's right.
你的直觉是对的
We'll get better cooperation keeping him here.
让他来这里 他会更配合
I'll sit on Troy until the guys can get
在那些家伙拿到搜查令前 我先跟
a search warrant, and then I'll get patrol to babysit.
特洛伊待一起 然后我让人看着他
Oh. I know just the young officer for the job.
我正好知道一位年轻的警员可以胜任
And I know just the guy to help us crack Brett Maxton's books.
我知道帮我们搞定布雷特·马克斯顿账本的最佳人选
This is more than a favor.
这可不只是个人情了
It's a game of squash. You're on the same team.
这可是一场双打 你们在同一队
I have assets in Pyongyang I trust more than Brett Maxton.
比起布雷特·马克斯顿 我更相信在平壤的线人
But surely your alter ego, "Oliver Tate," must relish
但你新的身份 "奥利弗·泰特"
the chance to hobnob with real estate royalty.
肯定很享受与房♥地♥产♥贵族对饮的机会
You think Maxton's capable of murder?
你觉得布雷特能杀人吗
As your father once said, "Aren't we all?"
你父亲不是说过 "我们不都可以吗"
I'm seeing him this weekend.
我这周末要去见他
剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表