剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表
start barking?
开始吠起来了
Code blue in the E.R.
急诊室蓝色警报
Code blue in Emergency.
急诊室蓝色警报
The I.V. Pumps you complained to Reilly about...
你跟赖利提到的那批输液泵
was Theo Burton hooked up to one of them?
西奥·波顿用的是不是其中一个
Yeah.
是的
It got sent to the machine room to be fixed.
那个被送到机房♥维修去了
If you wait two weeks, it'll be back on the floor.
再过两周 机器就会被送回来
I'd like to see one now. Good luck.
我现在就想看看 那祝你好运了
Everything's locked up down there.
下面的东西都被锁起来了
They don't want anyone getting near that stuff.
他们不希望有任何人接近那东西
Why not?
为什么
Your suspect is not the first person
你们的嫌疑人不是
that Crosstown Hospital murdered.
市镇医院谋杀的第一个人
Nurse Albany, are you the one who called
奥尔巴尼护士 是你打电♥话♥报信
and tipped us off?
给我们的吧
"Your suspect is not the first person
"你们的嫌疑人不是
Crosstown Hospital has murdered."
市镇医院谋杀的第一个人"
Those were almost identical
这几乎跟当时给我们通风报信的人
to the words the whistle-blower used.
说的话一模一样
I don't think that's a coincidence.
我不觉得这是个巧合
I tried to get the administration to change,
我尝试过改变管理层的想法
but they won't.
但他们无动于衷
Me? I'm powerless.
我力不从心
I was hoping you might do the right thing.
我寄希望于你们来做对的事情
Okay. Thank you.
谢谢你
You can go.
你们可以走了
So, what do you want to do?
所以 你准备怎么办
We're not breaking into the machine room.
我们可不能闯入机房♥
No.
是的
No, we're not.
是的 我们不能
Andy, I don't get it.
安迪 我不懂
How could this guy, Jeff,
这个杰夫怎么能
who was flirting with me, turn around and sue me?
上一秒还在跟我调情 下一秒就把我告了呢
I gave up trying to understand why people do things.
我早就放弃去揣摩人的心理了
Dylan's the psychologist.
迪伦是心理学家
That's his sweet spot.
那是他擅长的
I'm only an attorney.
我只是个律师而已
You two definitely are one of those opposites-attract couples.
你们绝对是完全不同 却彼此吸引的夫夫
That's true, though I'm not sure anyone is really like Dylan.
没错 但我觉得这世上没有人会像迪伦了
Andy, this guy, Jeff, totally tricked me.
安迪 这个杰夫绝对骗了我
I promise everything's gonna be okay, all right?
我保证会没事的 好吗
Take a breath.
深呼吸
Tell me what happened.
告诉我发生了什么
He was standing behind me, and I...
他当时就站在我身后 我
I guess I hit him with a dumbbell.
我应该是用哑铃打到了他
I didn't know that...
我不知道...
How'd you know he was behind you?
你怎么知道他在你后面
Because I could feel him breathing down my neck.
因为我能感觉到他对着我脖子呼出的气
So you were annoyed at him.
所以你生气了
Maybe that's why you intentionally hit him.
所以你才故意打了他
I didn't intentionally hit him. I told you, I...
我不是故意打他的 我说过了...
Seems you have a temper. I don't have a temper.
看来你脾气很冲啊 我没有
I... You sure?
我... 你确定吗
You're testing me.
你在考验我
This is a "He said, she said" Case,
这是一个双方各执一词的案子
which means it's all about likability here, all right?
就是说重点要看谁更讨人喜欢
There's no witnesses, so your...
没有目击证人 所以
your tone is gonna be vitally important.
所以你的语气尤为重要
So, the fact that I'm telling the truth and he's lying...
所以 我在说实话而他在说谎这个事实...
Come on, you know how it is.
拜托 你懂的
The system is built in such a way
这个体制就是这么建立的
that the truth doesn't always win out.
事实并不一定总是取胜
I'll look into it for you.
我会帮你看看的
Thank you, Detective.
谢谢你 警探
Between the cold and the stench,
这里又冷又臭
you owe me double for this.
你欠我两份人情
So, what exactly am I doing here?
我到底在这里做什么
Right before Theo Burton O.D.'d,
就在西奥·波顿吗♥啡♥注入过量前
a Chihuahua barked at an I.V. Pump.
一只吉娃娃朝输液泵叫了几声
And dogs can hear things that humans can't.
狗能听见人听不见的声音
So, why did the little dog bark?
所以 那小狗为什么要叫呢
Well, that's what I hope
那就是我希望
you're going to help me figure out.
你能帮我查明白的
Yo, step off, man.
看着点路 伙计
I am stepping off. Many apologies.
好的 好的 非常抱歉
The place where old machines and fresh evidence go to die.
旧机器和新证据消失的地方
These I.V. pumps aren't connected
这些输液泵没有连接
to the Internet or Wi-Fi,
任何网络
so what are you...?
所以你在做...
Your killer reversed the polarity of the magnet
你的凶手调换了输液泵中
inside that pump's speaker.
扬声器的两极
What, turning it into a device
就是将一个制♥造♥
that listens for sound instead of creating it?
声音的机器 改装成了听声音的机器
Yes, and that machine was hacked.
是的 那个机器被黑了
They used sound to reprogram a pump?
他们用声音改造了一个输液泵
The killer used an inaudible sound frequency
凶手用人类听不到的声音频率
to deliver the malware.
输送了恶意软件
How?
怎么做到的
My guess is something as simple as a cell phone
我猜这就跟用手♥机♥
was used to trigger the attacks,
来触发炸♥弹♥一样简单
enabling whoever did this to work
让做这事的人可以
on the fly, unnoticed.
远程操控 不被注意到
And make them more difficult to find.
也让他们更难被找到
So, could we bait the hacker,
那我们可以诱导黑客
draw them out?
把他们引出来
We can try.
我们可以试试
I'll ping the malware server and send a message.
我会找到发恶意软件的服务器 发一条消息
Compliment the sophistication of their code
称赞一下他们精密的代码
and propose a partnership.
然后提出合作请求
Someone is transforming medical devices
有人在把医疗器械转变成
into murder weapons.
谋杀工具
The malware attacked the I.V. machine's pump,
恶意软件攻击了输液泵
causing it to dump huge amounts of drugs
导致它输出大量药物
into those poor patients' systems.
进入那些可怜患者的系统
So a tech genius is our angel of death?
所以我们的死亡天使是个科技天才
Didn't you say that Derek...
你不是说德雷克...
was in the process of launching
在凡妮莎生病前
an online startup when Vanessa got sick.
正准备在网上创业
So yes, he has the computer know-how.
是的 他知道怎么操作电脑
Certainly has the motive.
他也有动机
He did show signs of depression and stifled rage.
他也表现出了忧郁和压抑的愤怒
But if he were caught,
但要是他被抓了
there'd be no one to take care of Vanessa.
就没有人能照顾凡妮莎了
He seemed incredibly devoted.
他看上去非常尽心尽力
A list of recent deaths at Crosstown E.R.,
市镇医院急诊室近期死亡患者的姓名清单
along with patient background info.
还有他们的背景资料
Where'd you get this?
你从哪拿到的
Don't ask.
别问了
So, apart from being killed by an I.V. pump,
除了都是被输液泵杀死的
did these patients have anything else in common?
这些患者还有什么别的共同点吗
Almost all of them had inadequate
几乎所有人都没有
or no health insurance.
充足的医疗保险
That fits with what I dug up on Reilly.
这跟我从赖利身上挖到的信息相符
Crosstown's administration has their bonuses tied
市镇医院管理层的奖金
to the hospital's stock price.
与医院的股票挂钩
Mmm, a good incentive to keep earnings high.
是保持高收入的动因
Which would make him keep patients' deaths quiet.
所以他需要隐藏患者死亡的真实原因
Do you really think Reilly
你真的觉得赖利
would intentionally murder patients?
会蓄意谋杀患者吗
剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表