剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表
Hunting trip.
狩猎之旅
You must be dreading that.
你肯定很期待吧
Yes and no.
是 也不是
Will he try to drag you in from the cold?
他是想对你示好吗
Always.
总是这样
How is it you know everything about my father,
你怎么这么了解我父亲
and I know nothing about yours? I'm better at this than you.
而我一点也不了解你父亲 我在这方面比你强
Also, I didn't go into the family business.
同时 我没跟我家人一个职业
My dad isn't head spook.
我爸爸可不是什么间谍头子
Just try to stay out of his line of fire.
只是不想蹚那滩浑水
Brett's locker combination and computer password...
布雷特的密♥码♥锁和电脑密♥码♥
you've got it? Yeah.
你收到了吗 是的
Once you find what you need, you can download it here.
你一找到要找的东西 就存到这上面
Is this the best you can do?
你只能做到这一步了吗
It's the best you can do.
是你只能做到这一步
We both know tech-savvy is not among your superpowers.
我们都知道你不怎么擅长技术活
We have the court for an hour,
我们一般有一个小时时间
but I usually thrash him quicker.
但我通常很快就会打败他
Can't you go easy on him today? For you,
你今天能稍微和善点吗 为了你
I will compromise my morals, my dating standards,
我会违背自己的道德 约会标准
my allegiance to queen and country,
以及对女王和国家的忠诚
but I will not compromise my game.
但我不会输掉这场比赛的
Hey. Uh, Steve called.
嘿 史蒂夫打过电♥话♥
Said to give him a call back when you can.
让你方便的时候给他回个电♥话♥
He sounds nice.
他听起来人不错
But, uh, if you ask me, he's trying a little too hard.
但是 要我说 他有点用力过猛了
What are you doing here
你在这做什么
and why are you answering our phones?
还有你为什么要接我们的电♥话♥
'Cause it's my job. I got it, all thanks to you.
因为那是我的工作 多亏了你们
I am the new homicide administrative assistant.
我是重案组的新助理
I used to bend the law, now I uphold it.
我以前犯法 现在支持法律
I'm like Dirty Harry.
我就像"肮脏的哈利"一样
But without, you know, like,
但是没有
the gun and the badge and...
枪和警徽
with a pretty severe case of asthma, actually.
也没有特别严重的哮喘
Oh! I gotta get that.
我得接那个电♥话♥
New member? I've never seen you here.
新成员吗 我之前没在这见过你
Uh... no, you haven't. Yes, I am new.
是的 你没见过 我是新来的
Ah. They must have given you an old combo.
他们肯定给了你旧的密♥码♥
You're punching in three digits.
你只按了三个数字
They just changed to four. We can call an attendant.
他们刚改成四个了 我们可以叫个服务人员来
What's your name? Um, it's, uh...
你叫什么 我叫
It's... it's Oliver Tate.
我叫奥利弗·泰特
Call for help with that.
告诉服务生你的名字就好
速来医院
丽兹
Those are Rameen's parents.
那是雷敏的父母
Unfortunately, the call was premature.
可惜的是 这电♥话♥来太早了
She won't be able to answer questions for a few hours,
她还没办法回答几小时的问题
but she did pull through,
但她撑过来了
and the surgeon removed the bullet.
医生取出了子弹
It's on its way to ballistics right now.
已经送去进行弹道检测了
Any weapons turn up in Troy's apartment?
在特洛伊公♥寓♥里找到武器了吗
No. But his computer has a history
没有 但是他电脑里有
of searches on conspiracy sites.
在阴谋网站上搜索的记录
Oh, like 63% of all American...
比如百分之六十三的美国人...
Okay, I'm just plodding here. No need to jump.
好了 我只是在搜查 没必要说这些
What did you find?
你找到什么了
Well, I may have come into possession
我可能在布雷特·马克斯顿数据中找到了
of a trove of Brett Maxton data...
一份来路不明的资金...
Don't tell me how.
别告诉我你是怎么查到的
...which I passed on to a lawyer to decipher.
我传给一个律师帮我解读了
I hope this lawyer is discreet.
我希望这个律师足够慎重
Oh, I would trust him with my life.
我能把命交给他保管
Put it on speaker. Lieutenant, yes, I hear you, but...
打开扬声器 警督 我听见了 但是...
Hate Crimes is taking over.
报复犯罪小组接手了
Put it on speaker.
打开扬声器
No, of course we can't ignore an escalation like this.
不 我们当然不能忽视这种加剧的形势
Subway attack on Sikh tourists.
锡克游客在地铁上被袭击
I agree, it's blowing up, but... Put her on speaker.
我同意 事情是闹大了... 打开扬声器
Of course, Hate Crimes has to come on board, but...
当然 报复犯罪小组可以接管 但是...
But keep us on it, too!
但是别撤掉我们啊
Let us follow the shooting. I was going to say that.
让我们调查枪击 我正准备说呢
Are you making progress? Yes!
你们有进展了吗 有了
Well, if you want to take the next few hours...
如果你们还想再调查几个小时...
Yes, thank you, we will. That's great. Thanks. Bye.
好的 谢谢你 很好 谢谢 再见
You hung up on her... on my phone.
你用我的手♥机♥ 挂了她的电♥话♥
She was heading towards a yes. I just didn't
她都快要同意了 我不想
want to give her a chance to say...
让她有机会反悔...
Police! Stop!
警♥察♥ 站住
Up!
站起啦
Kevin?
凯文
He a friend of yours? I knew him as a kid.
他是你朋友吗 他小时候我就认识他了
Right, Kev?
是不是 凯文
Kev was one of the smart ones.
凯文是个聪明人
Knew when I was packing gummy bears, knew I'd share.
知道我什么时候吃糖 知道我会分给他
My partner thinks I'm stuck in the past,
我的搭档觉得我活在过去
but those were good times, right, Kev?
但那都是些好日子 是不是 凯文
How many ways have you broken your mom's heart since then?
自那以后 你伤过多少次你妈妈的心了
Look, I still help my mom. Hey.
听着 我还在帮我妈妈 嘿
Hey, hey, what's this thing for?
嘿 这是什么东西
You here to harm Rameen?
你是来伤害雷敏的吗
No, Miss Rameen's been good to me.
不 雷敏小姐对我很好
Hey, this is her hijab.
这是她的面纱
She left it at the park, okay?
她落在公园里了 好吗
Why did you run from us?
那你为什么看见我们就跑
You got any warrants, Kev?
你犯了什么事吗 凯文
Anything on you I should be concerned about?
有什么我需要知道的事情吗
I didn't shoot her. Do you know who did?
我没有开枪打她 你知道是谁干的吗
You ever have a gun? I'll ask around
你有过枪吗 我会四处问问
and find out if you're lying. It wasn't me, okay?
看看你有没有撒谎的 不是我 好吗
I gave the gun to Troy.
我把枪给了特洛伊
I guess we are making progress.
我想我们有进展了
Kev's more a poser than a banger.
凯文不敢干那种事
A good kid, but he makes stuff up.
是个好孩子 但他说谎了
I don't know about any gun.
我不知道什么枪的事情
And too many cops, too much noise.
警♥察♥太多了 噪音太多了
Yeah, there's a vigil planned for tonight.
是的 今晚警♥察♥要彻夜警戒
That's a bad idea.
那不是个好主意
Man, things could go sideways fast.
伙计 事情很快就会变糟糕的
You must have seen a lot of that on base.
你在基地肯定见过不少这种事
You know I didn't catch schizophrenia in battle, right?
你知道我不是在战争中得精神分♥裂♥的 对吧
Yeah. You were just the right age for a break.
是的 只是正好在你这年纪爆发了
Do the meds help your voices?
药物对你有帮助吗
Most inner voices
大部分脑袋里的
are intrusive and critical.
声音都严重又恼人
I don't have the same diagnosis as you,
我没有得你这种病
but I do know what it's like to have voices in my head.
但我知道脑子里有声音是什么感觉
I've had them since childhood.
我小时候也听到过
Sometimes I have to work hard to ignore them,
有时我得很努力才能忽略掉它们
figure out what's true.
搞清楚什么是真实的
Yeah, who to trust?
是的 还有能相信谁
Look, I want to help you through this,
听着 我想帮助你度过这一切
but I can't if you don't tell the truth.
但是你不告诉我事实 我就没法帮你
So what about this gun?
所以枪是怎么回事
Kev started packing for show.
凯文一开始是想拿着玩的
And I had words with him about it
我上周六就在这个门廊
right here on this stoop last Saturday.
跟他说了一下这事
Thanks for being honest.
谢谢你的坦诚
Yeah, but... but you won't find that gun.
是的 但是 你是找不到那把枪的
Why not?
为什么呢
剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表