剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表
But what with the playoffs and your schedule and mine,
但由于季后赛还有我们各自的日程安排
we hardly spend any time together.
我们几乎没怎么在一起待过
And I miss you.
我想你了
Well, we got the rest of the day,
剩下的时间都是我们的
so... what should we do?
那么 我们该干点什么呢
Should we go to the behavioral disorder exhibit?
我们要去看看行为失常展览吗
Oh, it's um...
是...
新信息
丽兹
Let me guess. Lizzie?
让我猜猜 是丽兹
求助 警督的朋友在车祸中丧生
丽兹
It's a big case.
是个大案子
It's our lieutenant's friend.
是我们警督的朋友
Sh... She says it's bad.
她 她说情况很糟
Go.
去吧
我马上来
收件人 丽兹
Came down from up there.
从那上面冲下来的
Witnesses say the car was going way above the speed limit.
目击者说 这车绝对超速了
I was just up at the crash site.
我刚看了事故地点
No skids. Possible suicide?
没有刹车痕迹 可能是自杀
Wasn't a suicide. We've been here two seconds.
不是自杀 我们刚到这没多久
You can't just know that.
你不可能立马就知道
She didn't try to brake.
她没试过踩刹车
Suicide is still on the table.
所以不排除自杀
Abby Wright was scrupulous about her image.
艾比·赖特非常在意自己的形象
If she was suicidal, I highly doubt
如果她要自杀 我高度怀疑
she would try to kill herself in such a violently public way.
她会选择这么暴♥力♥且公开的方式
It looks like there's paint from
这看上去至少有
at least three different cars on here.
三辆车的车漆痕迹
That could have happened any time.
这可能是以前弄得
I called Real Time Crime, asking to pull
我给实时犯罪中心打了电♥话♥ 请求调出
the 911 calls around the time Abby crashed.
艾比车祸前后所有的报♥警♥电♥话♥
Turns out Abby called.
发现艾比报过警
911. What is your emergency?
报♥警♥电♥话♥ 请问有什么紧急情况
You have to help me! He's going to kill me!
你们得帮帮我 他会杀了我的
Can you give me your location, ma'am?
能告诉我具体♥位♥置吗 女士
Ma'am?
女士
Now can we rule out suicide?
现在 我们能排除自杀了吗
I'm not saying anyone should have killed her.
我不是说应该有人去杀她
Clearly wrong, but... "Las Vegas Hudsons"
这显然不对 但"拉斯维加斯的哈德逊队"
are three words that do not belong together.
这两个词就不该放在一块
Like "Gas station buffet."
就像"自助加油站"一样
It's not just fans. You move a New York team,
这不仅关乎球迷 你把一个纽约球队搬走
you're gonna piss off the business community.
这会惹恼整个纽约商界的
And those guys aren't short on money or power.
那些人既不缺钱也不缺权
Careful, guys. Abby Wright was a good friend of the lieutenant.
当心点 伙计们 艾比·赖特可是警督的好友
Where are we on the guest list?
客人名单查到哪里了
Calling number 52 right now.
正在给五十二号♥打电♥话♥
So far, nobody's heard anything, nobody's seen anything.
截至目前 没人看到或听到任何事情
The only two guarantees in life: death and useless witnesses.
生命中唯二的保证 死亡和没用的目击者
Hey, Lou.
嘿 警督
Sorry about your friend.
你朋友的事 我很遗憾
Thanks.
谢谢
Harris, did you get those videos I sent?
哈里斯 你收到我发过去的录像了吗
I was just about to show Lizzie.
我正准备给丽兹看
Yeah, I've been reviewing red carpet footage
是的 我一直在看不同新闻媒体的
from various news outlets, and so far,
红毯录像 到目前为止
I don't see anyone matching the description
我没看到一个人符合
of the guy you saw with the gun.
你所描述的持枪对象
Send it to me. I'll take a look.
发给我 我来看看
Lieutenant's fiancé recorded part of the party with his phone
警督的未婚夫在艾比·赖特消失前
right before Abby Wright disappeared.
用他的手♥机♥录制了一段派对现场
You see anything abnormal, Doc?
有什么不对劲的地方吗 博士
Yeah. There's a guy at the back
是的 后面那个人
stuffing mini eggrolls into his pocket.
在往口袋里塞小蛋卷
Excuse me, can I get a...
打扰一下 我能...
Oh, uh, be back in a minute.
我马上就回来
Yes, ma'am, it has been
是的 女士 已经很久
a long time since someone baked me a nice zucchini bread.
没人给我烤过美味的西葫芦面包了
Okay.
好的
Yeah, yeah, okay, bye-bye.
好的 好的 再见
What the hell was that? The 212 number
那是谁 212开头的号♥码
that Abby called before she left the party
艾比离开派对前打的
belongs to a Stella Mitchell.
斯特拉·米切尔的号♥码
Retiree, lives alone,
退休人员 独居
got a wrong number yesterday afternoon.
昨天下午接到了一通打错的电♥话♥
Do we know if Abby ever dialed that number before?
能知道艾比之前是否拨♥打♥过这个号♥码吗
I'll check it out. Thanks.
我来查一下 谢谢
Forgive the pun, but we are spinning our wheels
原谅我一语双关 但是在我们查到
until we get an I.D. on one of those cars
有可能撞她的车之前
that may have hit her.
我们一直在做无用功
You are making a lot of assumptions.
你做了不少假设
And Auto Crimes is backlogged.
但汽车犯罪还没解决
I got a guy. Department authorized?
我有个熟人 部门授权了吗
No, I'm gonna let you bring murder evidence to a Jiffy Lube.
没 你得把谋杀证据带到捷飞络去
OBD clocks her doing 80 miles an hour
她转弯的时候 车载系统显示
when she took that curve.
车的时速为每小时八十英里
I'm surprised she lasted
我很惊讶
as long as she did, considering
她能坚持这么久
how erratically she was driving.
考虑到她开车的时候有多不稳
Did the tox screen come back? How drunk was Abby?
毒检结果出来了吗 艾比当时喝了多少
Just got it. Her BAL was almost zero.
刚拿到 她血液的酒精含量几乎为零
Excuse me.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
不好意思
You all right? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
Thanks.
谢谢
Did Abby put an address
艾比在全球定位系统中
into the GPS?
输入地址了吗
No, uh... but a few minutes into her drive,
没有 但她开了几分钟后
she did a full loop around the block.
绕着街区转了一圈
Probably thought she was being followed
可能她觉得自己被跟踪了
and wanted to confirm it.
想确认一下
That would explain the weaving.
所以她才绕了圈
She thought she could lose him?
她以为自己能甩掉他
And when she couldn't, that 911 call
当她发现甩不掉的时候 那通报♥警♥电♥话♥
was her last hope.
就是她最后的希望
Any chance he caught up with her?
他有没有可能追上了她
Did you find evidence of another car?
你发现了另一辆车的迹象吗
Found pieces of a rear marker light
在轮窝里找到了一些
in the wheel well.
尾部信♥号♥♥灯的碎片
Matched it to a '69 Mustang.
是一辆六九年的福特野马
Some '69 Mustangs have the exact paint color
一些福特野马在车身上
found on the vehicle.
喷了一样的漆
Grabber Blue.
掠夺之蓝
Grabber Blue?
掠夺之蓝
I know. Sounds like a character Burt Reynolds
我知道 听起来像是伯特·雷诺兹
played in the '70s.
在七十年代扮演的角色
Or something you'd hear in a Smurfs
或是你会在蓝精灵被控
sexual harassment deposition.
性骚扰的证词里听到的字眼
That's funny.
真有趣
You're funny.
你很有趣
I gotta say, I'd never use
不得不说 我绝不会用
a sweet vintage ride like that to run somebody off the road.
那种可爱的老式汽车去追人的
Maybe the killer wanted Abby to know he was following her.
也许凶手想让艾比知道他在跟踪她
That's why you're the cop.
所以你才是个警♥察♥
Mm, he's not a cop.
他不是个警♥察♥
Are you guys...?
你们是...
No. No. No.
不 不 不
Let me print out that diagnostics report.
我去把诊断报告打印出来
He's flirting with you. Oh, he's being nice
他在跟你调情 他很友善
because we know Detective Fucci.
是因为我们认识富齐警探
剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表