剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表
Got his visa from the American University in Cairo.
他从开罗的美国大学拿到了签证
I studied Arabic there.
我在那学过阿♥拉♥伯语
I really need to travel more.
我真的得多出去走走了
I've never been east of Flushing.
我从没去过法拉盛东部
So you think this is the beginning
你觉得这是一大♥波♥
of a wave of these attacks?
袭击的开始吗
Hey, come here. Quick.
嘿 过来 快点
Today's date is circled, and there are two sets of numbers.
今天的日期被圈起来了 这有两组数字
What time did the bomb go off?
炸♥弹♥是什么时候爆♥炸♥的
1:14. 1314.
一点十四 十三点十四
Military time for 1:14 p.m.
军用计时法的下午一点十四
What about the other four numbers? 1071.
另外一组数字呢 1071
Since we have date and time, I'm guessing it's location,
我们这有日期和时间了 我猜这是地点
but that's not enough digits for GPS coordinates.
但这并不是全球定位系统的坐标
Unless we assume they're local.
除非这是当地地点
Can we pinpoint a location
我们能得到一个地点吗
within the city using those
就把这四个数字
last four numbers as a suffix?
加在城市坐标的后面
Oh, my God.
天哪
They're coordinated for Battery Park,
那是炮台公园的坐标
right where the bomb went off.
就在炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥的地方
There's gonna be another attack today.
今天还会有另一次袭击
Yeah, at 1621... 4:21.
没错 在下午四点二十一
That's in 15 minutes.
就是十五分钟后
Where's 4360?
4360是什么地方
The band shell in Central park.
中♥央♥公园的壳形演奏台
If we find our guy, we isolate and contain
如果找到了嫌犯 我们就疏散他人并牵制住他
until the bomb squad gets here.
等拆弹小组过来
Guy's slouching. Too relaxed.
这家伙懒洋洋的 太放松了
Gait's too loose, steady. The blonde woman with a case?
步态太散漫 拿着包的金发女子
No, normal response to her environment.
不 那是对她周围环境的正常反应
3:00... Walking too fast, hunched over.
三点钟方向 走得太快 弓着腰
Police! Don't move! But I didn't do anything.
警♥察♥ 不许动 但我什么都没做
Now, listen to me. We are going to stand
听我说 我们会站在这
in this position until the bomb squad arrives.
保持不动 等拆弹小组来
You understand? Bomb squad?
你明白了吗 拆弹小组
Are you okay? Yes, sir.
你没事吧 没问题 先生
You all right? Oh, my God.
你没事吧 我的天哪
It's the woman we ruled out.
是我们排除掉的那个女人
The woman I ruled out.
是我排除掉的那个女人
What did I miss?
我遗漏了什么
Thank you.
谢谢
Her name is Barbara Kramer.
她叫芭芭拉·克莱默
She lived in Fort Washington.
住在华盛顿堡
How did I miss her tells?
我怎么没看出来是她呢
She was behaving normally.
她表现得很正常
She stooped to help that child.
她弯下腰去帮那个孩子
It's as though she switched off her body's own reactions.
就好像她关掉了自己身体的本能反应
Bombers sometimes appear drugged.
投弹人有时候是被下了药的
They sweat. They have tunnel vision.
他们会出汗 视线变得狭隘
She displayed none of that. None.
她没有以上的症状 一点也没有
We were supposed to have lunch together,
我们本来应该一起吃午饭的
but she canceled.
但她取消了
Do you know why?
你知道原因吗
No, I have no idea.
不 我不知道
I can't believe she's dead, and...
我不敢相信她死了 还是
in this awful way.
这样可怕的死法
Any recent changes in her behavior?
她最近行为有什么异常吗
She was upset about politics.
她总是因政♥治♥事务而心烦
She was ranting more, but who hasn't been?
经常为此大喊大叫 但谁不是这样呢
Was she under any stress?
她有任何压力吗
Uh, her cheating husband left her a year ago,
她不忠的丈夫在一年前离开了她
and she began worrying that her playing was suffering.
然后她开始担心演奏会受到影响
Was she seeing anyone new?
她在跟别人约会吗
You know, she hinted at it.
她暗示过这事
And she was rushing off a lot after rehearsals, but...
彩排后她总是匆匆离去 但是
she could be secretive.
她其实很神秘
She mostly kept to herself.
总是将自己封闭起来
Did she ever mention a Ramzy Kharal?
她提到过拉姆齐·哈拉尔吗
Sorry. No, that doesn't ring a bell.
抱歉 没有 我没听说过这名字
Did your brother ever mention dating Barbara Kramer?
你哥哥提到过 他在跟芭芭拉·克莱默约会吗
Barbara Kramer?
芭芭拉·克莱默
No, it doesn't ring a bell.
不 我没听说过
Ramzy never mentioned her name?
拉姆齐从没提过她的名字吗
But if my brother were romantically involved,
但如果我哥哥真的和她有什么关系
he probably wouldn't have told me.
他可能也不会告诉我
I... I ask too many questions.
我 我问太多问题了
Since your brother arrived here,
自从你哥哥来到这里
have you had any cause for concern
你对他的朋友或是兴趣
about his friends or interests?
产生过什么顾虑吗
None.
没有
He did start driving for a rideshare company.
但他在一家顺风车公♥司♥当司机
I can get you the name. Please.
我可以告诉你名字 麻烦了
And I worried about all the strangers he drove.
我担心所有搭他车的陌生人
But...
但是
he said it's so expensive here,
他说这里生活太贵了
and he didn't want to call home for more money.
他不想再打电♥话♥找家里要钱了
He felt my parents had done enough.
他觉得我们的父母做的已经够多了
They were so proud of him.
他们很为他骄傲
Have you spoken to them?
你跟他们谈过了吗
Yes, they're on the first flight out of Cairo.
是的 他们搭了最早的航♥班♥从开罗赶过来
My parents are such good, decent people.
我的父母都很好很体面的人
They don't deserve this.
他们不应该经历这种事的
Don't do the magazine story.
不要接受杂♥志♥的采访
Your contacts in the publishing world
你在出版界的联♥系♥人
didn't take long to get on the phone.
速度倒是很快啊
I appreciate your concern,
谢谢关心
but you're worrying about nothing.
但你没什么可担心的
Kandahar, Fallujah, Waziristan.
坎大哈 费卢杰 瓦济里斯坦
We've seen a lot together.
我们在一起经历了很多事
You used to be careful.
你以前很谨慎的
Are you comparing Pakistan's lawless border region
你在将巴基斯坦无法可依的边缘地区
with a magazine that did a cover story
与一家以纽约最棒炸豆丸子作封面的
about the city's best falafel?
杂♥志♥作比较吗
I'm saying former CIA officers don't hire publicists.
我是说前中情局官员不需要雇佣发言人
You been spying on me? Yes.
你一直在监视我 是的
She's not my publicist.
她不是我的发言人
Two words:
一个名字
Tony Collins.
托尼·柯林斯
Five words:
七个字
I have work to do.
我还有工作要做
Collins was careless.
柯林斯太大意了
Anything at our musician's apartment?
音乐家的公♥寓♥里有什么发现吗
No maps, no explosives, no nothing.
没有地图 没有炸♥药♥ 什么都没有
We ran a check on Ramzy's sister: squeaky clean.
我们查了一下拉姆齐的妹妹 干净的不得了
Any contact at all between the bombers?
两个人♥体♥炸♥弹♥之间有联♥系♥吗
I haven't turned up a single text,
我没有发现任何短♥信♥
phone call or online signal between them.
电♥话♥或是网络联♥系♥
So they avoided leaving an electronic footprint.
所以他们没有留下任何电子足迹
But the calendar is proof of a connection.
但日历证明他们之间存在联♥系♥
Barbara detonated her device at the exact time and place
芭芭拉引爆♥炸♥弹的时间和地点与我们在
that we found in Ramzy's calendar.
拉姆齐日历上发现的完全相符
Yeah, and ballistics says the two bombs are identical.
是的 弹道测试证明两枚炸♥弹♥做工相同
Still nobody taking credit? Intelligence Bureau's still
还没人出来声明是自己做的吗 情报局
sorting through the chatter. So far, zip.
还在聊天室里找着呢 现在什么都没找到
I suppose the one piece of good news
我猜 唯一的好消息
is the calendar you found.
就是你找到的日历了
The rest of the month is empty.
这个月剩下的日子没有被标记
Let's hope it stays that way.
希望它一直保持这样吧
You sure your segment is airing tonight?
你确定你的部分会在今晚播出吗
剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表