剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表
I used other means.
我是通过其他手段得到的
You will pay a heavy price, but you will have your justice.
你会付出沉重的代价 但正义也会得到伸张
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
Come here. It's okay.
过来 没事了
The hospital has already begun
这家医院已经开始
the paperwork for settling your case.
准备文书 来办你的案子了
With the money, I'll be able to get
有了钱 我就能给凡妮莎
much better care for Vanessa.
提供更好的治疗
And there's some new research on the effects
现在还有新的研究 就是音乐治疗
of music therapy for stroke survivors.
对于中风患者的影响
Under a neurologist's supervision
在神经病学家的监督
and with proper rehab,
还有适当的康复治疗下
Vanessa could show signs of improvement.
凡妮莎的情况可能会有好转
Thank you.
谢谢你
Of course.
当然了
You two closed that case quickly.
你们两个结案很快
Good work.
干得不错
I'm turning my case folder over
我把我的案卷
to the attorney general.
交给检察官了
Crosstown Hospital's being investigated.
市镇医院正在接受调查
Can I ask who gave you the proof
我能问问 是谁给了你
about Vanessa's misdiagnosis and Becca's fiancé?
凡妮莎误诊和贝卡未婚夫的记录吗
Yes, you can ask.
是的 你可以问
Too bad Becca made all the wrong choices.
真可惜 贝卡做了所有错误的选择
You feel bad for her.
你很同情她
I do.
是的
Oh, Detective, you did forget
警探 你还是忘记
to put one thing in the report.
把一件事添进报告里了
I did? I don't think so.
是吗 我没有吧
Yeah, you forgot to report your overtime.
是的 你忘记写你自己加班了
According to hospital records,
据医院的记录
you signed in around midnight,
你午夜时分去过
I assume to get to one of the compromised machines?
我想是去找被损坏的机器的
Right.
是的
Give me back my dupe shield now.
把假警章给我
I really need a badge.
我真的需要一个警章了
You can get a badge. I can?
你可以拿到的 我可以吗
Yeah. When?
是的 什么时候
Right after you graduate from the police academy.
你从警♥察♥学校毕业的那天就行
You're a public servant,
你是人♥民♥的公仆
so we don't want to drag you to court.
我们不想拉你上法庭
So my client is willing to settle this case
所以我的客户今天愿意以
right here today for, say, a hundred thousand.
十万美元的赔偿费私了这件事情
A hundred thousand dollars?
十万美元
For bruising your ego?
就因为我伤了你的自尊
I don't have a hundred thousand dollars.
我没有十万美元
Here's what I'm gonna do.
我会这么做
I'm gonna set you up on a nice payment plan.
我可以让你分期偿还
Forgive my tardiness, gentlemen, Ms. Needham.
请原谅我的迟到 各位 尼达姆女士
I'm coming from a board meeting downtown.
我刚在市中心开完董事会过来
That's your firm?
那是你的公♥司♥
Voted one of the Top Ten
跻身于美国
Most Prestigious Law Firms in America.
最有名望律师事务所的前十名
Yeah, I read about that. Okay, look.
是的 我读到过 好的 听着
Uh, I have to be at an event in 30 minutes,
我半小时后要去参加一个活动
so I'm gonna need to keep this brief.
所以我长话短说
Your client, Jeff Johnson, has obscenely
你的客户 杰夫·约翰逊 可耻地
exaggerated his injuries.
夸大了自己的伤势
And, Mr. Traub, your naked grab
还有 特劳布先生 你提出的
for excessive monetary damages
过分的财务赔偿
has so upset my client and personal friend
让我的客户及其朋友十分恼火
that I have decided to countersue
所以我决定 以尼达姆女士的名义
on Ms. Needham's behalf.
反诉你们
They dropped the lawsuit.
他们撤消了诉讼
Turns out Jeff has done this a dozen times before.
其实杰夫干过很多次这种事了
It's a scam he's got down cold.
他非常擅长这种骗局
Also happens to be Traub's brother-in-law.
他还是特劳布的妹夫
Oh, so they're keeping it in the family.
所以他们一家人都这样
Well, well done.
干得好
Also, you look mighty fine in that suit, sir.
你穿那套西装太有气势了 先生
Ugh, forgot how much I hate putting these on.
都忘记我有多讨厌穿这个了
I was lucky to have you, Andy.
我很幸运有你这个朋友 安迪
If you hadn't been there, Traub would've buried me.
要是你没来的话 我可能会被特劳布生吞了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Just glad my law degree came in handy for someone.
很高兴我的法学学位能帮到别人
Vanessa and Derek had no one to stand up for them.
没有任何人帮助凡妮莎和德雷克
Neither did Becca. No.
还有贝卡 是的
Fighting a losing battle against a Goliath
与歌♥利亚打一场不可能赢的仗
just pushed her over the edge.
把她逼到了极限
Those Goliaths can be vicious.
那些巨人很凶恶
They certainly can.
是的
You just gotta find a bigger Goliath.
你得找到块头更大的巨人
Is this what you guys talk about when you're
你们两个人每天单独在一起的时候
alone together all day... Goliaths?
就聊这个吗 巨人
'Cause I've had my moments of being jealous
因为我以前还嫉妒过你们
in the past, but not so much anymore.
现在可一点也不嫉妒了
I told you, police work is boring.
我说过了 警♥察♥工作很无聊
Oh, yeah, especially since I've been working with Dylan.
是啊 特别是在我跟迪伦共事之后
剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表