剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表
I saw the drawing.
我看到画了
How did you feel when you realized Caleb had been murdered?
你意识到凯莱布被杀后 感受如何
I kept thinking it could have been me.
我一直在想 死的可能是我
Hey. Can you give these to Lizzie for me?
嘿 你能帮我把这些给丽兹吗
I'm kind of in a hurry.
我有点急
MMA tickets.
综合格斗的票
She went last night.
她昨天晚上去了
I messed that up.
我让她没去成
Big surprise.
惊不惊喜
Those are sort of a thank-you.
这算是谢礼了
Or an apology.
或是致以歉意
You know how it is with sisters.
你知道姐妹之间是什么样的
Actually, I don't.
其实 我不知道
When you have a big sister, especially one like Lizzie,
你要是有个姐姐 特别是像丽兹那样的
it's kind of like having an extra mom.
就好像多了一个妈妈
You know, she was always looking out for me as a kid.
她总是把我当小孩子照顾
Kept me out of trouble.
帮我解决各种问题
You should give her these yourself.
你应该亲自把这些给她
I don't really need to see
我真的不想看到
how I let her down again.
自己再次让她失望了
Forensics says nothing puts Gene at either crime scene.
法医说没有证据证明基恩在任何一个犯罪现场
No blood, no fingerprints, no fibers, not even a hair.
没有血迹 指纹和纤维 连一根头发也没有
He had hands on these guys.
他碰过那些人
There has to be some trace of him.
肯定会有痕迹的
Am I missing something? Does this seem right to you?
我遗漏了什么吗 你觉得这说得通吗
None of it seems right to me.
我觉得一切都说不通
His priors are for possession... nothing violent.
他有逾期不搬离住所的前科 但不涉及暴♥力♥
All we have on him is what Nicki gave us.
我们对他的了解 都是妮琪提供的
Oh, your, um, sister bought these.
你妹妹 带来了这些
As an apology or a thank-you. I couldn't quite tell.
是道歉还是道谢 我不太清楚
Oh, then I guess we're all good.
那我猜这样就行了吧
She knows she upset you.
她知道她惹你不开心了
Of course.
当然了
That's Katie's way.
那就是凯蒂的风格
She decides what's real.
一切真假由她决定
So does Nicki.
妮琪也是这样
What?
什么
All we have is what she gave us.
我们了解的信息 都是她提供的
She's creating the narrative.
话都是她说的
What if Nicki is our killer?
如果凶手是妮琪呢
She controlled the victims somehow.
她通过某种手段控制住了受害者
She had no empathy for that boy.
她对那男孩没产生一点共情
I think she's the malignant narcissist, not Gene.
我觉得她才是那个恶毒的自恋者 不是基恩
I think she's a sociopath.
我认为她具有反♥社♥会♥人格
Okay. What's her motive?
好吧 那她的动机是什么
She says the photographer tried to rape her,
她说那个摄影师想强♥奸♥她
but why kill Caleb?
但为什么要杀凯莱布呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Hmm. That's a first.
这还是第一次见
I'm only saying that to motivate
我说这些 只是想刺♥激♥我的
my unconscious to work faster.
潜意识运转得更快些
Narcissists need to show off.
自恋者需要炫耀自己
Well, in that case, having to keep
这样的话 得对
these two murders a secret must be driving her crazy.
这两场谋杀保密 肯定让她憋坏了
Yes. Good. She must be dying
对 她肯定迫切想让我们
to let us know how clever she is, to get our praise.
知道她有多聪明 好得到我们的称赞
So let's give it to her, then take it away.
所以我们就称赞她 再收回称赞
Make her angry and see how careless she gets.
让她发怒 再看看她会有多粗心
I guess I did know after all.
我猜我还是知道的
My lawyer said, since I have amnesia,
我的律师说 鉴于我患了失忆症
they'll wipe out the charges against me if I testify.
要是我出庭作证 他们就会撤销对我的指控
You know, I didn't like that lady doctor,
我并不喜欢那位女医生
the way she looked at me all judgy.
她的眼神像在评判我
But I could tell we clicked.
但我知道我们很有默契
You'll be asked to explain
到时候你会被要求解释
why your DNA is all over both victims.
为何你的DNA布满了那两具尸体
That creepy photographer was all over me.
那个变♥态♥摄影师碰遍了我全身
And I slept with Caleb.
我跟凯莱布睡过
In the park, where he was killed?
在公园吗 在他遇害的地方
Yeah, under the stars.
对 在星光之下
It was actually very sweet.
其实那还挺浪漫的
Until Gene showed up.
直到基恩的出现
You have an answer for everything.
你简直对答如流
So, Nicki, did Gene ever tell you
妮琪 基恩告诉过你他杀了
that he killed Jim or Caleb?
吉米或凯莱布吗
He never did.
他没说过
Did you see anything that might implicate him?
你有发现什么证据指向他吗
Bloody clothes, shoes, the knife?
带血迹的衣服 鞋子 还有刀
We know the knife was cleaned with bleach.
我们知道刀用漂白剂洗过
Did you maybe see him buy the bleach?
你见过他去买♥♥漂白剂吗
I need you to dig deep, really think.
我需要你好好想想
There's, like... nothing.
我想不起来了
Thing is, Nicki...
问题是 妮琪
there's no evidence that Gene was at either crime scene.
没有证据表明基恩去过任何一个案发现场
And these are fingers-in-the-flesh murders.
这些谋杀案 凶手必须跟受害者亲密接触
It's very difficult not to leave something behind.
凶手不能不留下任何痕迹
It's as if a ghost committed the perfect crime.
那就像是幽灵策划的完美犯罪一样
Twice.
还是两次
Guess you guys will just have
那你们可能得再仔细点
to look harder to prove Gene did it.
找到证据证明基恩是凶手吧
But no matter how hard we look,
但无论我们怎么努力
you and I both know that we won't find anything
你我都清楚 不会发现什么线索了
because Gene was never there.
因为基恩从没出现过
The only person who was at both crime scenes...
唯一在两个案发现场都出现过的人
is you.
是你
Is this the part where you ask me if I killed them?
你现在是在问我 是不是我杀了他们吗
I guess it is. Yeah.
我猜是的
Why would you even think that?
你怎么会那样想
Because you don't understand empathy.
因为你不明白什么叫"共情"
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
You can mimic it.
你可以模仿
You can recognize it in others.
你可以在他人身上看出来
But...
但是
you never fully comprehend it.
你永远不能切身领会到它
That's your proof?
那就是你的证据吗
I have no proof.
我没有证据
Because there isn't any.
因为本来就没有任何证据
Not yet.
目前还没有
Everyone makes a mistake.
每个人都会犯错
It's just a matter of time.
找到你的错只是时间问题
So you think the amnesia
你觉得失忆只是一个幌子
is a crock... she's acting?
她是在表演
I do.
是的
Why choose amnesia?
为什么要装失忆
It doesn't insulate her from the murders.
这并不能让她摆脱嫌疑
It only hides her past,
只是隐藏了她的过去
which seems clean.
而且她似乎没有前科
She's not in the system.
系统里没有她的记录
She may not have been our problem up till now,
可能她到现在才变成我们的麻烦
but she was somebody's.
但以前她是别人的麻烦
You don't just start with murder.
你不能简单地从谋杀开始分♥析♥
Not a murder this well-planned, this violent, this intimate.
像这样精心策划 暴♥力♥且私密的谋杀
You work up to it.
是需要慢慢来的
She's a sociopath, a predator,
她是个反♥社♥会♥者 捕食者
and she's hunting men.
专门狩猎男性
There's something in her past.
她过去一定遭遇过什么事
Yeah, but her story rings true. It's not neat.
是的 但她的故事听起来像真的
Like, she didn't say that she saw Gene kill these guys
比如 她没说 她看见基恩杀了这些人
or even that he told her he did.
或是告诉过她杀了人
She's a narcissist. Why would she
她是个自恋狂 为什么会让
剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表