剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表
Breech.
臀位分娩
Roman saved 'em both.
罗曼救了它们
I couldn't have done it without you.
没有你 我不可能做到
Sorry to bring bad news, but, uh,
很抱歉带来坏消息 但是
there's been another murder.
又发生了一起谋杀案
Your chef, Haley, was found dead earlier at the restaurant.
你的主厨海莉 早些时候死在了餐厅里
What? We're gonna need to take a look around.
什么 我们需要四处搜查一下
But you can't think that...
但你们不可能认为是...
Roman would never...
罗曼绝对不会...
No, it's okay. Okay.
不 没事的 好的
Detectives are just doing their job.
警探们只是在做自己的工作
Thank you. Does my wife know?
谢谢 我妻子知道吗
She's at the restaurant now.
她现在在餐厅
This is unreal. I...
这不可能 我...
Where do you want to start?
你们想从哪里开始
Thank you so much for coming in, Mrs. Trevor.
多谢你能前来 特雷弗夫人
Honestly, it's good to get out of the house.
老实说 离开那房♥子能让我舒服些
And now another victim.
现在又出现了一名受害者
Nora called me.
诺拉给我打过电♥话♥了
She said you searched their farm.
说你们搜查了他们的农场
But they are true friends
但他们是我的好朋友
who just need more time to repay their debt.
只是需要更多时间来还债
I don't think you will find anything against Roman or Nora.
我觉得你们是找不到针对罗曼和诺拉的证据的
Uh, and we haven't.
我们确实没找到
So, what is going on?
那到底是怎么回事
we were hoping you might be able to help us with that.
我们希望你能帮助我们弄清楚
Of course. How can I help?
当然 我能帮什么忙
Were you or your husband involved in any
你和你的丈夫在
business dealings in Colombia?
哥伦比亚有什么生意吗
Sebastian had business everywhere.
塞巴斯蒂安在哪都有生意
Anything that might require the use of burner phones?
有什么生意需要用到一次性手♥机♥吗
I know this is hard.
我知道这不好过
My husband and I were adopting a baby in Colombia.
我和我丈夫准备收养一个哥伦比亚的宝宝
Uh... A baby?
一个 宝宝
The birth mother is almost full term.
宝宝的妈妈就要生了
She's very young and from a prominent family,
她很年轻 家境显赫
and we were using burner phones to protect her identity.
我们用一次性手♥机♥是为了保护她的隐私
Oh. So, well, um...
好吧
we don't have any further questions,
我们没有别的问题了
Detective Needham, do we?
是不是 尼达姆警探
Uh, I...
我...
I loved my husband.
我很爱我丈夫
He might have made enemies in business.
他可能曾在做生意时树敌
He might have not even been nice in business.
他可能在做生意时不怎么友善
But to me,
但对我来说
he was my white knight.
他就是我的白骑士
He changed everything.
他改变了一切
Your what?
你的什么
My white knight.
我的白骑士
He saved me.
他拯救了我
Thank you, Selena,
谢谢你 赛琳娜
very, very much.
非常感谢
White knight? This is a real thing?
白骑士 那是真实存在的吗
Yes, a syndrome... a... A subset of splitting.
是的 一种综合症 是分♥裂♥的一种
As soon as Selena said it, it just came to me.
赛琳娜一说 我立马就想到了
We should be looking for someone
我们应该寻找一个
who thinks of themself as a savior.
认为自己能拯救别人的人
Those suffering from this syndrome
患有这种综合症的人
don't think they have mortal enemies,
不会觉得自己有致命敌人
but instead think that someone they love
但会认为他们挚爱的人
is in danger and needs their protection at all costs.
身处危险 并需要他们不惜一切的保护
The only person we have met who may fit this profile
我们目前见过唯一符合这个侧写的人
is the Cecchinos' farmhand, Gwen.
就是西切诺家的农场工人格温
She certainly seemed to dote on Roman,
她显然太喜欢罗曼了
and we've been able to document her violent father,
而且我们查到她有暴♥力♥的父亲
but otherwise I...
但除此之外 我...
Wait, wait, wait, wait. A Gwen Anderson was rejected
等等 有个叫格温·安德森的人
for military service, deemed unfit.
参军被拒了 军方认为其不合适
Another red flag. Let's go.
又中了一点 我们走
Okay, okay, but not to Gwen.
好的 但不是去找格温
Not yet. Why not?
现在还不行 为什么
We don't have hard evidence
我们没有确凿的证据
or probable cause, but also, this theory...
或可能的动机 同时 这个理论
Needs to be fleshed out.
还需要被证实
And fleshed out by someone who knows her.
由一个了解她的人来证实
How well do you know Gwen Anderson?
你跟格温·安德森有多熟
Uh... I grew up with Gwen.
我和格温一起长大的
Her father ran our dairy when we were kids.
我们小的时候 她爸爸管理我们的牛奶业
And did she take part in your childhood games of make-believe?
她参加过你们小时候的扮演游戏吗
Good guys against the bad?
好人打坏人那种
Yeah.
有过
Um, she was family.
她是我的家人
Gwen's a lot to overcome. No mom, a violent dad.
格温过得很不容易 没有妈妈 爸爸很暴♥力♥
Nora didn't agree, but, um, I always
虽然诺拉不同意 但我总觉得
felt the need to keep Gwen on.
我应该帮助格温
And she was grateful, I'm sure.
我敢肯定 她也心存感激
Maybe too grateful.
可能是太感激了
What do you mean?
什么意思
Would you say Gwen had
你认为格温是个对
a rigid sense of right and wrong?
是非观概念很死板的人吗
She can be judgmental.
她有时会评判他人
Doesn't really keep friends.
不怎么留得住朋友
They always do something to anger her.
他们总会做激怒她的事
Drives them away.
她把朋友都赶走了
She didn't like Trevor when he'd visit the farm.
特雷弗来参观农场时 她就不喜欢他
And she resented Haley.
她也憎恨海莉
Accused her of flirting with me.
指责她与我调情
But why would she murder them?
但为什么她会杀他们呢
To protect you.
为了保护你
She saw them as your enemies.
她把他们视作你的敌人
Trevor was taking your farm.
特雷弗想夺走你的农场
Haley's ambition was pulling you into the city,
海莉的野心在把你拉向城市
away from your country life, away from her.
远离乡村生活 远离她
Gwen possibly suffered severe trauma
格温可能在小时候
at a young age, and these...
遭受过严重的创伤
games of make-believe... the cowboys and Camelot...
这些角色扮演的游戏 牛仔和皇室宫廷
she clung to bits of myth
她坚信着一些神话
and formed her own fantasy moral code.
并形成了她自己幻想中的道德规范
She did like to play the executioner,
她确实很喜欢扮演行刑者
avenger of wrongs.
错误行为的复仇者
You were good to her,
你曾对她很好
and so she fastened her love onto you.
所以她把爱寄托在了你身上
She felt you needed protecting
她觉得你需要被保护
because she needed protecting.
因为她需要被保护
My God.
天哪
Was Gwen with you all night during the calving?
帮助牛生产那晚 格温一直都在吗
She joined me at dawn.
她是在黎明时来的
What about when Trevor was killed?
那特雷弗被杀的时候呢
She drives produce in to the restaurant Mondays.
她每周一会将产品运到餐厅
And like Nora said, we all grew up bow-hunting.
就像诺拉说的 我们从小就会用弓箭狩猎
Would Gwen see your wife and daughter as enemies?
格温会将你的妻子和女儿视为敌人吗
well, never Bea.
她绝对不会这么看贝雅
Bea's her little angel, but...
贝雅是她的小天使 但是
Gwen's been worried since the separation
格温一直担心离婚后
that Nora will take Bea away from me.
诺拉会把贝雅从我身边带走
I... Oh, my God.
我 我的天哪
Bea's at school,
贝雅在学校
and Nora's stopping by the farm. They'll be alone.
诺拉要去农场 那就只有她们两人了
Come on, baby. Come on, come on.
拜托 宝贝 接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥
Nora's not picking up. Okay.
诺拉不接电♥话♥ 好的
剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表